It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP will be filing Chapter 11 in 30 days or Hostile takeover LINK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I already predict this activity before Mr. Simmons, but that's fine doesn't really matter since we're both accurate. I think BP is ripe for a hostile take-over either way BP will soon start absconding on debt in 30 days. Wait until older people in Florida freak out.

it's kaput on dividend payout

we will revisit in 30 days many many things I say is all correct about disaster, also wait until you see all the sick workers.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
lol
I have been saying this all along.
This whole event was a hostile take-over
of BP from the beginning. Sabotaged
by Halliburton to drive BP stock down
for the take-over.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

So much for "We promise to pay for this disaster entirely." He also added "BP will be here long after the media is gone to finish cleaning up this disaster." This is what the CEO aired on Louisiana TV to convince us that Americans and Gulf-state taxpayers will not pay for it.

I thought the same thing, "How the hell will you pay for it if your company goes bankrupt?"

But they survived long enough to put all their nasty dispersant into the water to minimize the visible amount of oil seen from the surface that would eventually "flood" the shore. It's true. Had so much of that dispersant not been used, we would have seen a poop - load full of oil in the Gulf and on the shores.

That's the thing with these corporations! If they go down, the CEOs can say "See ya!" and walk away with their money already made if the corporation does down. In Dubai, there is no such thing as bankruptcy; if you can't pay what you owe, you go to jail. (I realize Dubai is a bad example of many other things, but for our example here...it would make these guys responsible and unable to just take their money and create a new company.)

[edit on 11-6-2010 by glitchinmymatrix]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Would not schock me Halliburton electrify your own soldiers with faulty showers and Halliburton perform cementing and buy boots n coots oil cleanup company 8 days before disaster. Really doesn't matter since nothing can prevent BP from declaring chapter 11. The question is why are they waiting (probably hiding assets stuff like that)

I think it's time for America to take a hard look at all these 3 letter agencies running amok MMS CIA FBI this is all corruption and most of these employees are not even working ie a dead fig on the tree still absorbing water and life and giving nothing back.... I don't know CIVIL WAR probably the best chance for America now and form a government that isn't so corrupt.

GOOD LUCK because you will need it.

new topics

top topics

join