It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA experimented on terror suspects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

CIA experimented on terror suspects

presstv.ir

The Physicians for Human Rights, a rights watchdog, says the Bush administration has run experiments on terrorism suspects.

Physicians for Human Rights released a report this week outlining allegations of illegal human subject research and experimentation on detainees during the Bush era.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
physiciansforhumanrights.org
www.legitgov.org
qwstnevrythg.com

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The group says that the declassified documents show "Medical personnel were required to monitor all waterboarding practices and collect detailed medical information that was used to design, develop and deploy subsequent waterboarding procedures."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This eerily sounds like what we have heard about the Nazi regime during WWII. This is absolutely crazy. I have always compared the Bush administration to that of Hitler and not because of my dislikes, but rather because the actions of the Bush regime were extremely similar to those of the Nazi regime. Are we ever going to see justice for the actions of the Bush administration, done in the name of the American people?

Americans are always quick to question how the German public could have ever gone along with the atrocities of the Nazi government and after what I saw with the Bush admin, I have the answer to that question, though I still can't understand it. The German public went along with the Hitler government in the same way that the American people went along with the Bush government. Ignorance, plain and simple.

I sure wish that the American people would prosecute key members of the Bush admin, in an effort to clear our name and uphold justice for our image in the world. What do other members think about this?

--airspoon

presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
spoon
good find
S&F

looks like u hit gold again with this one.
First i heard of it. However, this report
is coming from Iran and wonder if there
is any suspicious agenda here ???? hmmmm

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's actually coming from Physicians for Human Rights, that I provided a link to in the OP.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

My bad, I searched through ATS and didn't find anything. That search feature has been so sketchy sometimes.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Here is what you don't realize airspoon, the real torture will never be exposed, they will kill to keep it hidden.

Do you really think that America hasn't tortured anyone? The legal hurdle and crap is easy to get around, America has all these proxy states for that reason.

The US can easily send a captive to Egypt and Egyptian torture masters can do the Job.

Water boarding is easy to defend, even though it is classified as torture, in most people's eyes it is soft.

That is the main reason why they allowed water boarding to be leaked out, or exposed to public.

The trick is, to control leak the best of the worst. Not the worst of the worst.

But then again everything I said is pure speculation, but history backs it up.

I bet no one knew what Germans were up to until the war began - war ended.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Yeah, been here and done this.

But it all sucks, yes? For sure.

But if you want to know how torture could affect people, like in how much is too much, for sure, ask a doctor, or psychiatrist, yes?

Tell me, doctor, if I do this, will it not push the subject over the line, and they die or lie, or do you have suggestions about how to get this information "more humanely"?

Meanwhile, callling Doctor Howard, Dr Fine, Doctor Howard. Or Doctor Mengele.

Meanwhile the stuff continues, whether with the evil son of a Bush, or the Hope and Change guy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Here is a question:

How much do you guys think the medical personal got paid per hour.

Man must have been alot of money to shut those mouths.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Presstv is right here.

They target people for no reason other than someone wants you dead and rings up americans.

The americans are like nasi doctors, and care not for any human life.

The anglo american empire is as bad as anything you can imagine in germany during the 30's.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This doesn't affect me. I still go to Starbucks, eat fast food and watch movies like I did yesterday. From my perspective, all is good. America is still the best place to live on the planet. I trust in the goodwill of Intel agents, their actions keep us safe and once you're in their control you become an asset that can be maximized to it's full potential for the good of humanity, illegal experiments included. Remember, what is legal is not always morally right and the opposite is also true.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xLogic
This doesn't affect me. I still go to Starbucks, eat fast food and watch movies like I did yesterday. From my perspective, all is good. America is still the best place to live on the planet. I trust in the goodwill of Intel agents, their actions keep us safe and once you're in their control you become an asset that can be maximized to it's full potential for the good of humanity, illegal experiments included. Remember, what is legal is not always morally right and the opposite is also true.

Exactly. All these people that continue to grind down and trample upon the American Flag of freedom do not respect the idea of going to the mall and seeing a movie, to a grocery store with packed shelves, a gas station without 3 block lines, a police force to arrest the speeder who was going 60 mph through your neighborhood, or the internet provider that allows us to communicate on this vary forum.
Yes, they are actually against this!
However, torturing people just for the sake of enjoyment is no different than Count Dracula. Or experimenting on them for perverseness like Josef Mengele. That will always be intolerable.

top topics

join