It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even aliens are impressed by big horse power...(VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just a random video I come across on youtube, that kinda leaves it open to interpretation. But I do think everyone was too distracted to notice what was in the sky at the time @ 0:50......WTF?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The video looks a little suspicious to me.

Inside funnycar5150's Channel he has many other videos posted dating back 2 years, and it appears to be all recorded around the same car.

"YA the three lights that is messed up"

twiztedmetal1 was the first to comment on the lights 1 year ago.
Sounds like he is replying to someone, but there isn't another comment related.

This one seemed out of place as well posted by inthesh*tter prior to the first comment.

wow just noticed that. Trippy

I like how the guy almost shat himself when the car first took off lol

Some comments might be removed, but why?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Looks to me like it could be one triangular object, and could be a bit closer than it would seem. Using some sort of cloak maybe?

The guy seems to be quite earnest about it, which I suppose adds a bit to credulity.

I think extraterrestrial observers would be interested in what we are doing with internal combustion, which is pretty much a mature design.
They themselves have probably mastered the petrol fueled arts.

I think I read somewhere, that L Ron Hubbard believed that car racing is universally loved within the Galactic Empire, and the more dangerous the better. (To the point that spectators would place tactical nukes on the track.)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Griffo515.....

Here's a still shot @ 54 secs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23c9a797c47c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Cool find =) The three white blobs change position a couple times, slightly, then move back into the original triangle. Doesn't look like anything a helicopter might do... but who knows?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It looks a bit like a lighting glitch to me but I am not expert.
The triangle effect is very perfect though, who knows? Flag for making me wonder and to boost the replies for more info.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

The first thing that comes to mind are advertising balloons, they are far too common in sporting events but people generaly don't pay attention to them.

Also, the "movement" of the spheres are more due to the quality of the footage than anything else. Notice the black pole on the left side just above the roof of what seems to be a gas station, it seems to be "moving" too, but it's most likely because of the contrast with the sky. The same happens with the spheres.

So, contrast error + poor video quality = people seeing alien-related objects in the sky.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
watching the video I noticed that the sun was already pretty low in the sky (morning or afternoon?); before the car roars away for the first time you can see a bright glint from it's body work, as well as a metallic shine from something atop the gasoline station to the left of the area (visible at about 56 sec into it, as the video darkens).

Now, I don't know much about the location of this event, whether it was a big deal or near a city, but it seems evident that the objects in the sky could easily be helicopters, quite possibly news choppers or the like, that are reflecting the suns rays into the camera.

this seems to me to be the most logical solution, albeit the simplest.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
good catch, and good observation of the comments, odd how some seem to be deleted. evidence of coverup? or is that going to far?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by myster0
I think I read somewhere, that L Ron Hubbard believed that car racing is universally loved within the Galactic Empire, and the more dangerous the better. (To the point that spectators would place tactical nukes on the track.)

Why are you here?

Anyway, I think it's good to see a video outside the context of "OMG, I filmed a
UFO". It may be worth acquiring the original format for analysis. There are still
some earthly explanations, however it maybe be worth digging deeper.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
They are pretty hard to miss, so since there was no reaction from anyone in the video, it's most likely that it's either something ordinary that they knew about, or a reflection of the sun in the camera lens that they would not have known about until after they viewed the video.

top topics

join