It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did The U.S. Refuse International Help on The Gulf Oil Spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"Despite the vow by President Obama to keep the Gulf oil spill a top priority until the damage is cleaned up, 50 days after the BP rig exploded, a definitive date and meaningful solution is yet to be determined for the worst oil spill in the U.S. history.

So, you would think if someone is willing to handle the clean-up with equipment and technology not available in the U.S., and finishes the job in shorter time than the current estimate, the U.S. should jump on the offer.

But it turned out to be quite the opposite."

globalresearch.ca...

There's more to this sh*t than meets the eye. Even the Russians offered to help. I think Obama wants the spill to be ongoing to cause an economic and enviromental disaster. This will push through his climate change bill and open more doors for us taxpayers to fill the pockets of the New World Order!!!

What do u guys think?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
they're not refusing outside help.
As we speak 13 countries are sending
military forces into the US to evacuate
the southern population and to help
with the ensuing martial law and
stifling rebellion.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Military help? Really. They are maybe getting help with Martial Law but they don't want help with the Spill. That to me says there's something up. Especially since the people that this military help is going to affect are getting threatened and arrested down there in the Gulf. Sounds like the 'Military Help' is all about containment of people and information.

To prevent an economic and ecological disaster you'd think the government and or BP would welcome outside help? Nope!!!

They want this disaster!!!!

[edit on 11/6/2010 by stevcolx]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
stifling rebellion.

sources please. pics if you have them. not just rumors from blogs. that is a pretty bold claim.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
BP is under lease obligations through the US Fed Govt/MMS and have been running the show. I don't think the US Govt can do anything without terminating the lease agreement thereby letting BP off the hook. Even if help from other countries is available, BP would have to be agreeable and there are probably a laundry list of legal issues involved in doing so. Obviously help is needed, but they used an analogy of too many cooks in the kitchen, and more resources is not necessarily going to help the situation. I had heard that BP is unwilling to come off the well to let others try because own the lease. They are probably hoping for release of liability or some other legal strategy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
sources please. pics if you have them. not just rumors from blogs.
that is a pretty bold claim.

lol
sorry tracer
that post was my dry
attempt at sarcasm

I'll try to do it better
next time

maybe you'll catch it
or maybe I should just mark
it with a sarcasm quote
so there won't be any doubt
lol

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
stifling rebellion.

i live in Florida, i'll let you know if it happens.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Because Obama wants to put you, your children and your grandchildren in debt... How will outside aid help that???

And outside help may stop the leak..Cant have that either...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Remember that big box they had? Well I believe they found something, the oil is the cover for it.

That box was used as a cargo to remove, ofcurse the box wasn't gonna work lol. They can calculate all of that in a laboratory.

I don't know what they took out, and we might not know, we might never know. All I know is that the black oil is covering the sea blocking any view from this UO (Unknown Object).

If anyone has any connection to pentagon, ask them to fish the information out.

It wouldn't be easy, but still possible/

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
"Despite the vow by President Obama to keep the Gulf oil spill a top priority until the damage is cleaned up, 50 days after the BP rig exploded, a definitive date and meaningful solution is yet to be determined for the worst oil spill in the U.S. history.

So, you would think if someone is willing to handle the clean-up with equipment and technology not available in the U.S., and finishes the job in shorter time than the current estimate, the U.S. should jump on the offer.

But it turned out to be quite the opposite."

globalresearch.ca...

There's more to this sh*t than meets the eye. Even the Russians offered to help. I think Obama wants the spill to be ongoing to cause an economic and enviromental disaster. This will push through his climate change bill and open more doors for us taxpayers to fill the pockets of the New World Order!!!

What do u guys think?

I am clueless. When Katrina occured, the U.S. welcomed aid from other countries. At least that is what was reported in the MSM. Ships to house people, laborers, etc. But now? I dunno. Obviously the U.S. could use some help. But it's apparantly being refused.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Cant profit from disaster if get outside help to clean it up..

top topics

join