It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Log at 306AM EST strange thing on skandi feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is new they have what looks like new direct connect hose blowing oil it's not dispersant and ROV is focusing around it frantically...I thought Dr.Chu tell them not to monkey with BOP? any anomally should be reported in case BOP explode so this is just security log.

direct connect hose messed up skandi feed

this is not dispersant

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
OKAY now thing shaking like crazy periodicvally

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
well!

it does seem like a pretty turbulent out-flow.

in the words at the top, bottom row, middle, it says:
Dispersant 0ps

is there an 'i' after the 0ps?
can you tell?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I don't think so, here is other skandi feed the supposed dispersant nozzle i see it and swear it was spraying what looked like oil or maybe fire retardent something is very wrong here. Look at how this feed is shaking;

shaking

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I cannot get those B P site feeds, but the CNN camera is very quiet ... just a mechanical arm and a light in the distance.

This is one of the "show you the least" cameras I have viewed since the outset ... it keeps asking if I want to fast forward, so maybe it is a tape? then it goes to a ?still or stationary shot of lights below or above ... ???

Are there other feeds besides the BP website?

TIA

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I too cannot view the feeds from this computer, *sighs*, keep describing it to us who cannot see the darn thing....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I will fish around for camera links that everyone can watch if BP is restricting worldwide access, anyway important to not I was the first one to log the huge gas spiking, so I get to name the geo event....whatever i want right now it's

"JBL Block 252" but may change it into something more sexy or catchy, this is my thing since no one knew about it except me, I studied this and watch the feeds all the time just like regular tv, if my calculation is correct next event happen around 5-6pm est.......still don't have enough research and this is why i monitor feeds.

The amount of gas and who knows what else is indefinite because BP tapped into a methane funnel that probably reaches into earth's core.

So periodically I will update this log when gas spikes/events occur and prove my theory.

top topics

join