It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can control the Matrix, What would you DO???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
You need to pay attention!!!

The morivingian explains it all and explains nothing at the same time!!!!

We are the 4th age of the son of man.

The matrix takes place during the 5th age of the son of man.

So nothing in that movie will even begin to happen within our life times.

Not even for the next 3,000 years.

You seem to refer to the Matrix movie thirllegies...
you say that I need to ask a better question...???
I don't even know what to ask....
what you say is that the matrix thing will happen in thousands years later...
we live in the time period were we begin to realize that we live in the Matrix???

Is that the question you wanted me to ask?????

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82
reply to post by saabacura

First i would go to the database looking for the energy footprint of a balanced world. Then i compare the data with the current state of the world(matrix). Then i change it by erasing the parts that interfere negatively on the balancing. Posibly i correct it by changing the frequentie the world produces. Then i put up an army just for one purpose. Scanning the world for beings with the wrong footprint. I would be a balance keeper for the moment. Then for myself i upload all formula 1 circuits of the year 2004 incl the cars. The Ferrari thats bin driven by Michael Schumacher is mine. To keep the program balanced i copy Michael's appearance .

I think i would ban food, people dont need no food no more.
It saves allot of stress, and it gives the people more time to create their own paradise. Of course i direct theirs ways, cause they need to be guided.
And then after thousands of years and genarations of matrix people, they to become creators. And i have earned a place between the big shots in other dimensions. Have no idea what the other dimensions look like, but im sure its fine. They have bin watching me. So its like this in mine Matrix.

"I think i would ban food, people dont need no food no more.
It saves allot of stress, and it gives the people more time to create their own paradise."

I think what you are saying is that Humans will no longer need food, housing, electricity (energy)...

what you are saying, i think, is humans should turn into something like machines (the terminator)... explain more

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

NO NO. I mean without the use of food, their wouldn't be much need for war ore money. You would survive. So that would give us freedom. I think we are now acting like machines, without the need of food you are free

[edit on 11-6-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Sort of but no.

the current matrix places traffic jams next to fast food restaraunts at rush hour.

The next matrix delivers fast food during rush hour.

Either way, you have had way to much salt, so watch your diet.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Dear MrOrange82

There is plenty of learning that is not the problem. As for GOD wanting us to be this way. Well when BP has killed all life in the sea off.
We will shortly follow down the same route all because of greed.

Personally I am not arrogant enough to suppose to know what GOD wants. But if you believe he made us then it would not seam logical that he wants to kill us off.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
if it is possible, then change everybody skin to the original color it once was before the Anunnaki divided us by religion and race. According to the sumerian tablets we were all one color. BTW it is not black, white, etc. , but I believe it is the color of the ground we came from.

Also get rid of the need for money since it also the cause of greed and corruption.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
Hi, If you can control the "matrix", what would you do???

This is funny. You are the creator of the matrix. You make yourself lovely, angry, sad or funny. We create, destroy - The Matrix is yours!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by MrOrange82

Dear MrOrange82

There is plenty of learning that is not the problem. As for GOD wanting us to be this way. Well when BP has killed all life in the sea off.
We will shortly follow down the same route all because of greed.

Personally I am not arrogant enough to suppose to know what GOD wants. But if you believe he made us then it would not seam logical that he wants to kill us off.

We never die only learn.
What you experienced in your past life, becomes characteristic in your personality in this life.
You see here your learning from your past life, this also apply on large scale humanity in its hole.
Our spirits are learning your brain can not cope yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have tried to put myself in God's shoes , and I couldn't comprehend him .

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

BP is not their greed. BP only exist
because we want oil...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
CTRL ALT SHIFT DELETE
as a start.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
First i would make sure that any underlying requisite 'reality' was sustained/sustainable, operating properly,

then watch out, cause

hardcore hedonism is hitting town with a vengeance.

Paint the town red & then burn it to the ground.

I will explore unplumbed depths of depravity.

I will boldly go where no one has gone before.

A tornado of reality twisting will ensue.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I would make the grid go down and we'd all return to an agrarian life style.

If I controlled the matrix, I would also control the weather so that people would not suffer when the grid went down.

The weather would be ideal for growing things, but with pleasant breezes blowing now and then so people would not be too hot. I would control nature so that people would have to work, but that it would not be overly hard work.

I'd want people to have to work at things, without giving everyone everything, but the knowledge for how to survive would be there. People could just eat fruit off of trees if they wanted, and survive. They'd at least have to tend to the trees by watering them and keeping bugs off.

I would not be able to take free will away. I don't assume that I am God, but just for the purposes of this story, this would not be heaven. Everyone would have free will. But there would still be some crimes against nature. There would be some things that would just be right and some that would be wrong.
I'd have consequences fit the crime, so that if someone did something wrong or immoral, there would be consequences for it, such as diseases or bad karma.

I'd have people able to be more connected to each other. That connection would have to be maintained and would come with the free will. But I would have it so that people could feel empathy for each other, as well as feel a connection with the Earth.

Basically it would be sort of like Pandora of Avatar.

Maybe here on the Earth we can achieve this if we wanted. Maybe it is possible to feel a connection with the Earth and animals, and maybe it is possible to love other people on a deep level and feel connected to other people. When other people are not ready for it, it can be kind of freaky to have another person be overly friendly or too nice. Most people aren't used to that sort of thing these days and it seems abnormal almost. It
is sad that it is that way, but some people would rather you treated them like crap than treat them nice, because they don't know how to deal with niceness.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join