It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke **Video** The Racial Supremacist State of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This guy really impressed me with his delivery on Israel. He's cool, calm, collected and spells out the facts with out the need to rant like a prison planet mad man.

With all the ATS talk on Zionists / Jews & Israel this could not have come at a more timely manner.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't know who David Duke is or how ironic it is for him to call anyone a supremacist.

And if you do know who he is ...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ditto... there's the pot calling the kettle black and then there's an arsonist calling someone a pyromaniac...

Please Google David Duke...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You beat me to it...

I'll just say it takes one to know one and leave it at that.

Really, you did see the pictures of the guy in Grand Wizard Robes right?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
No I don't know who he is but I sure liked his presentation ...... is he the boogie man?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ahhhhh OK .... I get it now he's an EX Klansman ... Sorry I'm Australian and I've never seen the guy before but his video was well delivered.

My bad (Dumb Ozzy)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
former grand wizard of the KKK....

former State Rep from my home state...

PS....he hates Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians....basically if you ain't white, you ain't right...

Get the picture?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
He won't like me then I'm Italian / Croatian / Australian! Kinda like a Mediterranean stir-fry
My bloods so mixed up I don't know who I should align with!

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was surprised at Dukes presentation.

Certainly not what I was expecting.

Its worth watching.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Good god, it seems like every single day this site gets more and more like Stormfront! When did we get these people here?

When people think that David Duke makes any sense, you know something is seriously wrong!

[edit on 6/11/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Good god, it seems like every single day this site gets more and more like Stormfront! When did we get these people here?

When people think that David Duke makes any sense, you know something is seriously wrong!

[edit on 6/11/2010 by whatukno]

Can you refute what he says? Are you trying to tell me we don't have a Jewish controlled media here, or that Jews are not allowed to marry non - Jews in Israel?

You guys all hate the messenger - I'm no fan of his either, I might add - but what he says in the video is not all untrue.

I sort of look at it like this. The pundits, speakers, talking heads, whatever category you want to put him in, are like broken clocks. Just because it's wrong most of the time, well, every twelve hours that clock is right.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Are you trying to tell me we don't have a Jewish controlled media here, or that Jews are not allowed to marry non - Jews in Israel?

Actually I can refute the first part. There might be a lot of Jewish people who are executives in media, however, like everything, it's a consumer driven product. If people didn't watch it, they wouldn't produce it. So, consumers control media, not some secret Zionist empire.

On the second part, I don't care whether or not Jews in Israel can or cannot marry non Jews. Not my problem. Fact of the matter is, it's not really anyone's problem but the people that follow that doctrine.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The Jews are apparently as clever as the rednecks. "Let's only marry cousins so the precious gene pool won't blend out." And we all know what happens when there is not enough variation in the gene pool.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by above

And we all know what happens when there is not enough variation in the gene pool.

You get conservatives!

Sorry, couldn't help that one. Had to be said.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The video was on Rense today that's why I watched it ... and being an ozzy I've never heard of the guy, so I had no idea about his background. I purely took it on face value.

In fairness why I liked the video ...

Cool, calm, collected delivery ... not the usual prison planet anti Zionist rantings and he made some great points. The very reason why I posted it considering everyone is on the Israel band wagon at the moment. He referenced his material and presented it in a nice manner. On face value he makes some legitimate claims that I agree with.

If it wasn't for his KKK freaky background then I am sure he would be much more respected for the videos.

But as they say once you screw one pig .... you'll be tainted as a pig screw-er for ever.

His past will be his detriment whilst looking for support.

new topics

top topics

join