It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

^%&%^&* ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
after a long day of homework and cleaning the house, i just want to sit back, relax and enjoy the finest there is to offer: abovetopsecret.com. but nooooo~~~ everything just have to mess up. first it's all about these "ASTROID WILL HIT EARTH 04" thing, what!? does people really want to die that bad!? i mean if you're so eager to die, then just kill yourself already. STOP POSTING ABOUT ASTROIDS AND AUSSIE BLOCK. if the world is gonna come, then let it, there's not a thing we can do. this is not the cheesy movie armegaddon. second, what is wrong with all these noobs (me included??), they all post some made up conspiracies with no real or at least somewhat decent proof of existence. and stop complaining about bush this and bush that. we all know bush is a little pussy who can't do a job right without people kissing his up for it.

stop posting nonscence, it's DENY IGNORANCE, not deny reality

*EDITED for language*

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by regs]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
after a long day of homework and cleaning the house, i just want to sit back, relax and enjoy the finest there is to offer: abovetopsecret.com. but nooooo~~~ everything just have to mess up. first it's all about these "ASTROID WILL HIT EARTH 04" thing, what!? does people really want to die that bad!? i mean if you're so eager to die, then just kill yourself already. STOP POSTING ABOUT ASTROIDS AND AUSSIE BLOCK. if the world is gonna come, then let it, there's not a thing we can do. this is not the cheesy movie armegaddon. second, what is wrong with all these noobs (me included??), they all post some made up conspiracies with no real or at least somewhat decent proof of existence. and stop complaining about bush this and bush that. we all know bush is a little pussy who can't do a job right without people kissing his up for it.

stop posting nonscence, it's DENY IGNORANCE, not deny reality

*EDITED for language*

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by regs]

Eahh, I don't quite understand; your protesting people posting pointless posts while posting a pointless post?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it was the Aussie Bloke thread , not block :shk::shk::shk:

new topics

join