It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Van der Sloot says he knows location of Holloway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is when plea bargains make me sick.

Oh and about that waterboarding?

Feet to the fire would be my choice...

The family of that girl need closure.

Toast those piggies!

peace

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Nah , dig a hole deep enough to stand him up in , fill it in all the way up to his chin and pour honey over his head .

Guaranteed to make him talk before sundown .

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You have to remember folks, Daddy saved his ass big time last time. This time around Daddy is dead and cannot save his sorry ass this time.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
After seeing those Peruvian cops on CNN, I know I wouldn't want to be in their custody - they are some mean looking dudes. Van der sloot was looking pretty scared and overwhelmed when paraded in front of the media. I saw real fear in his eyes - probably similar to the fear those young women felt before he murdered them. He's headed for a hell of a prison where he'll have to battle daily to stay alive.

I didn't expect them to be interrogating the Holloway case out of him too. I guess they have some good interrogation methods in Peru.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
After seeing those Peruvian cops on CNN, I know I wouldn't want to be in their custody - they are some mean looking dudes. Van der sloot was looking pretty scared and overwhelmed when paraded in front of the media. I saw real fear in his eyes - probably similar to the fear those young women felt before he murdered them. He's headed for a hell of a prison where he'll have to battle daily to stay alive.

I didn't expect them to be interrogating the Holloway case out of him too. I guess they have some good interrogation methods in Peru.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by verylowfrequency]

Agreed,

Those guys will make you confess your every little secret.

They probably told him, Welcome to the jungle baby, we

have fun and games.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Give me an hour with him. He'll tell everything he knows and I won't harm a hair on his head. I'll need a blowtorch, some visegrips a blindfold a raw steak and a bucket of ice.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by JIMC5499]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In peru your family or friends have to feed and clothe you. Its nothing like other prisons. His mommy isnt there for long and they dont have the bank roll they once had. They also have no connections in Peru... the girl he murdered is the daughter of a popular politician. He's screwed in prison. He will confess to the location of Holloways body to beg to be turned over to Aruba. Thats what he will ask for IMO. He knows he will not last long in Peru.. he will be killed. Good riddance. There isnt enough money to pay off the killers in prison not to kill him.

In any case, I find it hard to believe that these 2 girls are his only victims. He was already involved in the sex trade for several years even at his young age. There are other victims out there.. if it be murder or things that are worse. He has a lot of confessing to do and there ARE some things worse than murder.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am starting to hold my breath in .........

As indicated already, he is a player.

He is only trying to get a good deal on something.

Most likely the FBI is helping him and giving him another $25,000.00

Prison is EXACTLY what this moron needs. They are going to have fun with this one.
) Pass him around faster than a free crack pipe (as the old saying goes). And, honestly, he deserves it-especially if he did kill Halloway.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I say, water board the ahole.

Perhaps some wise guard will take him out back when the media pressure has died down and find out what really happened.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't think he will be going back to Aruba any time soon.

news.yahoo.com...

Van der Sloot taken to prison on murder charge

LIMA, Peru – Angry Peruvian onlookers shouted "Disgrace!" and "Murderer" at Joran van der Sloot on Friday after a judge ordered him jailed on first-degree murder and robbery charges in the violent killing of a 21-year-old Lima woman.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In case no one has posted a video of the most likely prison he will wind up in, here it is.... Lurigancho. It ain't no disco, it ain't no party, it ain't no foolin' around.

inside worlds worst prisons...lurigancho

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maldronath

Thanks for the link maldronath,

That place makes the prisons in the states look like a nice retreat compared to that hell hole.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join