It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for Obama's resignation cites 'deceit, fraud, dishonesty'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

A retired U.S. military leader who now is a presence on the Internet with his Stand Up For America and Veterans Defenders websites has issued a call for President Obama's resignation and a new election to replace him.

The call comes from Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, who served in Vietnam and retired in 1991 from the U.S. Army as deputy commanding general for the Pacific.

I have not heard much about Gen. Paul Vallely so I don't know how large his "Stand Up America" movement is. I would be interested to know the membership numbers.

"We now must call for the immediate resignation of Barry Soetero (AKA President Barack Hussein Obama) … based on incompetence, deceit, fraud, corruption, dishonesty and violation of the U.S. oath of office and the Constitution," he said in remarks delivered to a Lincoln Reagan dinner in Virginia City, Mont., last week and published today on the Stand Up America website.

"And a call for a national petition for new elections to select the next president of the United States of America must be initiated," he continued. "We can wait no longer for a traditional change of power and new government."

www.wnd.com...

I don't think it is necessary to petition for new elections. November is not far off so I think the current criminals in the Senate and House are going to be looking for new jobs. The dems will lose the majority. Without the majority Obama will not be able to get anything done unless he moves to the center. Then 2012 and he's gone. New elections would just create chaos which we really don't need right now.

Lincoln issued this warning in his inaugural address, “Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government and form a new one. This is a most valuable and sacred right – a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world.” Being a representative republic, not a democracy, “rising up” means other than revolution by means of arms. The people must “rise up” from the grass roots across this great country as we think of the greater good of this and future generations.

standupamericaus.com...:33318

It is our duty as citizens of the United States of America to rid the country of a corrupt government doing harm to the nation. Everyone remember what the country has been going through for the past 2 years when you vote in November. Vote em all out.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

What about that pesky little "innocent until proven guilty" clause? Due process?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
lol
he can wait in line
I was there first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Ok, I feel really dumb. What is up with the Barry Soetaro bit? I binged it and I saw something about him being a foreign student at Occidental College. Is this supposed to be Obama? Wow, wouldn't that be a conspiracy? Enlighten me. Please.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Wasnt there a thread here about a week or so ago about Cheney and someone else wanting to overthrow Obama????

Found it!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/10/2010 by rangersdad]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GrampsLEn

Ah yes, Barry Soetero aka Barack Obama. The only US president in history with multiple aliases.

2012 can't come soon enough to get him out of office.

new topics

top topics

join