It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for like minded people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have recently stumbled upon this site and coast to coast am and for once am relieved to know there are so many having these discussions. i can not take anoter evening news cast pacifying the general public with its dumbed down biased story telling controlled by the few.
in general im a sceptic, these days more sceptical of our government than anything else. the oil spill has really sent me over the edge as we see how much power the oil companys have, above the law even.
does anybody know much about red tide? can this be a side effect of oil and dispersants? wouls fit in with descriptions of some prophecies, hopi come to mind.
let me know if my imagination is running wild, or a possibility.
happy to be here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ditdeen

Welcome to the party. I thought red tides had something to do w/algea

Too lazy to open another window.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ditdeen

Dont call yourself a skeptic because you believe not the material of your government and big business. Should you be aware that all governments use half truths, absolutely! Your open minded, concerned, and whish to know fact.

I would call that honest not skeptisism.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! And like the other poster said, im pretty sure the red tide has to do with algae. Try searching around on the subject, you'll figure it out =]

Ex

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome!
I went searching and instead of answers I found a group
that is also like minded

Contact2010

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ditdeen

Hello, ditdeen. Welcome to the rabbit hole. Unfortunately there are approximately 322,023 fake rabbit holes drilled near the real one, and the real one is also full of detours and loops. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome,
I was glad like you to find a place where people join in real-world discussion. We have trolls, and phishers, but all in all, it keeps us closer to the prize. Real-world knowledge. Like a friend above me stated, rabbit holes galore.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm glad you took the Red Pill....

Welcome to Wonderland!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
I'm glad you took the Red Pill....

Welcome to Wonderland!!!

second that

top topics

join