It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troop, F.E.M.A., D.H.S Movement Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Footage of Mass Troop Movements Across U.S. – Are They Getting Ready?
The Intel Hub
August 3rd, 2011
www.shtfplan.com...
edit on 9/17/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Miles And Miles Of Tanks in Santa Cruz
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by CALGARIAN
started on 1/20/2012 @ 05:53 PM

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Could just be your routine transportation of Military Hardware...
I think they're going to the nearest US Airbase or port for over-seas deployment.

edit on 1/20/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
An earlier thread also reporting the Santa Cruz video:

Heavy Military Hardware (Tanks etc.) Train Transported In Santa Cruz Today
by onehuman
started on 1/20/2012 @ 03:22 PM
edit on 1/20/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Saw this earlier, glad you posted it!
Now, that is some tanks man!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This has the Santa Cruz video plus one from Morgan Hill:

Large Tank And Bradley Movements Through CA
by wcrockett
started on v

Originally posted by wcrockett

more here:

nsnbc.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
U.S. Military Conducting Massive Training Exercise In The Streets Of Los Angeles
by Hillbilly123069
started on 1/24/2012 @ 06:47 PM

LA Military Exercises
Posted by David Perez
KFI News
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
www.kfiam640.com...

LOS ANGELES (CNS) - Joint military training exercises will be held evenings in downtown Los Angeles through Thursday, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

The LAPD will be providing support for the exercises, which will also be held in other portions of the greater Los Angeles area, police said.

Training sites ``have been carefully selected to ensure the event does not negatively impact the citizens of Los Angeles and their daily routine,'' a department official said.

The training, which a department official said would involve helicopters, has been coordinated with local authorities and owners of the training sites, police said.

Police said safety precautions have been taken to prevent risk to the general public and military personnel involved.

The exercises are closed to the public, police said.

The exercises are designed to ensure the military's ability to operate in urban environments, prepare forces for upcoming overseas deployments, and meet mandatory training certification requirements, police said.

Posted by David Perez
KFI News

www.kfiam640.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Extreme increased activity at Fort Lewis in WA state
by amongus
started on 2/24/2012 @ 03:19 PM

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Cross reference:

Air Force Base Activity
by seaside sky
started on 3/8/2012 @ 10:13 PM

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Item

DHS to buy 450 million rounds of ammo...why?
by gladtobehere
started on 3/16/2012 @ 07:42 PM

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Item

Originally posted by offmedz
I just saw a train with nothing but empty US Army flatbed cars heading south in Louisville Kentucky last night. Very long train. Got me wondering if theres a troop movement in the near future, as Louisville is not far from Ft. Knox. Does anyone have any input/ideas on this?

posted by offmedz
posted on 3/15/2012 @ 05:51 PM

In the thread:

Ok Pics As Promised Military Moving Heavy Equipment Over Rail Ohio
by IndianaOps
started on 3/31/2011 @ 01:14 AM

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
They seem to be mostly grouped around the Central Midwest

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
They seem to be mostly grouped around the Central Midwest

I don't see any movement around here, but I'm inclined to think that there is quite a bit of movement in the (central) Mid-East

In addition:

Abstract:
Many millions of people hold conspiracy theories; they believe that powerful people have worked together in order to withhold the truth about some important practice or some terrible event. A recent example is the belief, widespread in some parts of the world, that the attacks of 9/11 were carried out not by Al Qaeda, but by Israel or the United States. Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks, including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for policy and law. The first challenge is to understand the mechanisms by which conspiracy theories prosper; the second challenge is to understand how such theories might be undermined. Such theories typically spread as a result of identifiable cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informational and reputational influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories is their self-sealing quality. Conspiracy theorists are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories; they may even characterize that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy. Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a crippled epistemology, in accordance with which it is rational to hold such theories, the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups. Various policy dilemmas, such as the question whether it is better for government to rebut conspiracy theories or to ignore them, are explored in this light.
papers.ssrn.com...

"Through counterintelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential troublemakers and neutralize them..."
- J. Edgar Hoover
edit on 3/20/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Run...run away"

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
"Run...run away"

Runaway by Del Shannon? I love that song!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Nice try but no...mines from a Monty Python outtake...Good work at looking beyond the actual words though

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

I forgot about that.

"I am Arthur, King of the Britons. I seek the Holy Grail. Have you seen it?"
"Oh yes, it looks very nice..."

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Abstract thinking seems to be kinda slack on here so I starred your response.That was really good

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Concerning the thread:

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March
by camaro68ss
started on 3/13/2012 @ 03:44 PM

Here's the OP for those not familiar with the thread:

Originally posted by camaro68ss
so called events to come

"I have a Special Forces Friend who lives in Kalispell Montana He just called me with major news…… He has a Friend who works in the Prison System in Montana. They have been told by Big Gov to be ready for an event to take place from March 13-23 this event will be very earth shattering. They have been told to stock up on 6 Months worth of Food, Diesel, Medical Supplies, Water and other needed supplies! This SF Friend is not a Person who gets his feathers ruffled. He was shocked to say the least!"

www.thedailysheeple.com...

I read this and it reminded me of other dates thrown around. March 20th Greece is to defalt and from another web site i read saying TPTB are planing to kick greece out of the Euro on March 25th im going to have to find the links i read but i cant remember where i read them

Looks like we have alot of action coming up
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Take a look here too
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Add the above thread to the below information. Connection?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
There is some wackiness going on about a number of C-130's being moved from Texas to Montana. There is quite a buzz about the plan. If it's such a bad decision to move the planes, which are used to provide personnel and supplies during disasters, then why are they doing it? Is something really going down soon in Montana that they would need eight C-130's in the near future?

Perry: Feds Erring Over Plan to Move Fort Worth's C-130s
www.nbcdfw.com...

Gov. Rick Perry says a proposal to shift eight Air Force planes used for disaster relief from Texas to Montana ranks as "one of the worst decisions" the federal government has made.

The cargo planes provide personnel and supplies during disasters.

"Texas has been hit with more major disasters over the last 60 years than any other state, and the C-130 aircraft has been an instrumental part of our emergency response, airlifting evacuees from coastal hospitals and bringing supplies and life-saving equipment to the Gulf Coast," said Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst. "I believe keeping these eight C-130s in Texas is a cost-effective way for the U.S. Air Force to maintain mission readiness, and their failure to justify the transfer of these critically important aircraft is unacceptable."

The Air Force wants to move the planes to Montana as part of proposed budget cuts.
www.nbcdfw.com...

edit on 4/12/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Item

Military tanks being transported by the hundreds on trains (...NWO quickly approaching?)
by fictitious
started on 5/9/2012 @ 11:35 PM

Originally posted by fictitious
I keep seeing trains transporting military tanks and vehicles in huge amounts. I remember seeing a train once in a while with a few, but I have been seeing this quite frequently over the last few weeks.

I took this picture while driving, but this train was stopped outside Houston at a new vehicle drop off point near the airport. I've never seen any train but the car carriers stopped there, but this particular train carried several different types of military vehicles and equipment.

Does anyone know what type these are or what they are mainly used for? I really don't know anything about tanks and military vehicles at all to be honest. It is just a little unsettling to see this on the regular - especially where we don't normally see this type of activity (unless it's closer to Fort Hood).

I've also seen several military choppers flying over Houston. They are always flying from the northwest headed east. I can't say I've ever seen so many before. They always seem to be flying over the northside of downtown at 5:15pm. They are usually in 3s. This picture is horrible, but that day I saw 6. This one was behind the others.

It looks like TPTB are making their moves pretty quickly and in plain sight. Thoughts? Anyone else seeing the same, or is something already going on?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting. But a lot of it is too scattered to mean anything, really. I could be wrong. I work at the biggest military airport and I have not seen any increase of activity.

Also, old green tri-color vehicles still very much exist and used actively.

Huh, I guess this is why my unit is mobilizing for "combat and guard against domestic terrorism."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join