It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troop, F.E.M.A., D.H.S Movement Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
With all the chatter on the boards about Troop, F.E.M.A., D.H.S. and other letter agencies vehicle movement across the board in many different threads, lets try to wrap them all into 1 location. This will be our opportunity to verify, collaborate and track any movement.

Tuesday 6-8-2010 10:30am
Late in the coming but I was heading N. on I-79 in WV about 20 miles N. of Charleston, talking on the phone w/my boss (couldn't hang up to take a pic.) I passed an RV w/D.H.S. symbol on the back & F.E.M.A. on the side.
This only caught my eye because I thought of the gas explosions in the beginning of the week.

Like this but big round DHS on the back, FEMA on the side.
www.disasterhelp.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here's a perfect example of why this thread will help us validate these movements w/others in our areas.

Originally posted by gunshooter
Question OP, where abouts on 90 are you seeing these guys, about what town or city is close to the these sightings, trying to map this stuff out. it would be a big help.. Im guessing that you are on the east side of I-35.?? Please get back to me on this, need the info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
increased activity in my area

Very strange explanation for vehicles at Jacksonville Airfield

National Guard troops prepared to evacuate Gulf residents

WOW! Must see this video!! Today I have become a believer in the FEMA camp claims !!!!

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

US NORTHCOM Gears Up For Potential Attack On U.S. Soil?

UN troop movements inside the US thread

The Russians and the UN are here.

UNited Nations Convoy sighted in Pennsylvania

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Not sure how to take that C-Man, I'll be an optimist & say that you see my point with scattered sightings. Now if I'm traveling in NC and jump on my phone to check out ATS, then see that someone posted:

A 20 truck convoy:
W.of Raleigh I-40 Wed. 6-9-201 11:30am
Maybe I can at least take a pic. or get arrested.

By all means run your own threads but just pop in a time/date location & short description.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't know if it has anything to do with the military activity but my roommate's brother is an army medic. He had leave approved for 2 weeks around July 4th. His leave was canceled a few days ago and he couldn't tell us why. He said that he might be home for Christmas. I was told that the military doesn't cancel leave unless the unit is going to be deployed in another thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

just postin the relavant threads for the convo bud. and yes, leave is only canceled if something is going down wether its training or deployment

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Tks. C-man, I was hoping just to use this thread as info. for movement example:

6-10-2010 10:30am
Richmond VA
3- FEMA RV's & 1 A-1 Abrams tank rollin East on I-64

Just an example folks.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/76/888/2000_Canadian_and_U.S._military_personnel_are_conducting_an_exercise_in_the_Chesapeake_Bay.html
2000 Canadian and U.S. military personnel are conducting an exercise in the Chesapeake Bay

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
confirmed ! Russian and Japan War Ships Coming to SF

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/77/426/Military_drills_throughout_the_United_States.html

ONLY A DRILL: OFFICIALS PRACTICE HURRICANE ROUTES
Anderson are agencies prepare for emergency drill
County disaster drill tests emergency workers
Rapid Response Task Force drill at Ford Park

theintelhub.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Tks. C-Man,

Probably too hard to keep up with this thread for ATS. Things happen too fast around here.
Or A.D.D. sets in.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yesterday in NC on I-40 to and back from Tenn, I saw transport vehicles and Humvees. What struck me about these was the fact that they were regular camo and not desert cam. It's been nearly 20 years since I've seen anything but desert cam.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
5-oclock, Lets get some more life into your thread.... Military movement is the key to what will be unfolding from this gulf event....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Tks. CITS,
Great vid, just showing some unseen sights in this little small town? I would of probably went in for a steak

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
By all means run your own threads but just pop in a time/date location & short description.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
Yesterday in NC on I-40 to and back from Tenn, I saw transport vehicles and Humvees. What struck me about these was the fact that they were regular camo and not desert cam. It's been nearly 20 years since I've seen anything but desert cam.

I saw something like this in the skys over the midAtlantic region. I see gray/blue planes...but for the first time in YEARS, I saw the regular camo. I thought it was odd. But saw it just once...so, who know.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

Haven't seem much down here in Fl. but a few choppers..
Maybe they need the woodsy camo for their training exercises.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Good reading gents, and here I thought that I was the only one seeing a lot of movement. Tanks and humvees on a daily basis up and down I-81 in Va. I drive 81 several days a week, and more times than not in my 30 min or so drive I'll see two or three trucks the said tanks and HVs.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Six cargo planes land at San Jose Airport today
by Thermo Klein
started on 9/17/2011 @ 12:42 AM

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by kyred

San Jose is about 50 miles south of San Francisco, CA. SJC (San Jose airport) is a reasonably small international airport. I've never heard of military craft landing there. Moffett Field AFB is just 5 miles up the road, can't imagine why they'd use SJC instead of Moffett. Moffett is technically not an active base but planes do fly in and out now n then.

This honestly is probably nothing; just throwing it out there for people who keep track of convoys, deployments, etc.

S&F & Definitely noted here! 20+ vechical convoy 2 weeks ago drove rural routes through our area, hmmm.. prolly nothing special ..but odd first time ever we've seen it here since 2004.. !

Six cargo planes land at San Jose Airport today

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join