It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard troops prepared to evacuate Gulf residents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

hi SS hows the coffee

yeah I hope it is Obama but there is a lot of fishy stuff all at once.
I don't want to fear monger, but i don't want to underestimate the situation either so I am just trying to present what I have found searching around in some kind of order

i have to fish a hard drive out of an old computer I'll do it tommorow
to get what i have of the sept report vol 2
here is a more modern summary on rense from a later issue

www.rense.com...

In light of the enormous environmental BP oil catastrophe in the Gulf Of Mexico, I've been going through the 'Shape of Things to Come' ALTA (Asymmetric Linguistic Trend Analysis) Report, published March 12, 2010 by the amazing Clif High...the wizard behind the Half Past Human research.

The following are some remarkable and haunting excerpts from Clif's ALTA Report

Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved by Clif High of www.halfpasthuman.com ...

"The oceans are described as being not as before."

"Disastrous summerproblems with oceanic convection currents."

"the supporting aspect/attributes sets for the oceans being unlike their former selves."

"oceanic nightmare."

"tidal problems to impact the offloading of ships in ports."

"Ocean changes linked to volcanos" (lots of volcanic activity and the oil blowout itself has been compared to a 'volcano' of oil)

"many areas of costal habitat are forecast to be effectively forbidden for use."

"Destruction of life support systems."

"Indications are many of the problems are related to the core of the planet."

"humans and other life directly impacted by large clouds of drifting complex methane..."

"methane gas release events coincide with dysfunction with the propaganda press."

"percolating up"

"governments merge naval operations into some large and mysterious fleet operations."

"Substantial changes within our planetary environment under ocean"

"The Terra entity is also indicating that natural disasters will be contributing to summer 2010 blues, emotional depression of millions of humans (This is described as a coastal event.)"

"The un-natural disasters are showing as being a particular problem over July through August"

"More failures on the part of civil servants within the federal government during a regional disaster causes a large paradigm within the populace of USA over late spring through summer."

"natural and unnatural catastrophes that will require humans to grab their wits and immediately put them to use."

Again...all the foregoing excerpts are Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved by Clif High of www.halfpasthuman.com

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Actually, I don't think La Raza has access to large numbers of automatic weapons and while automatics in Mexico may not be American made, the CIA does have access to large numbers of AK-47's and has used them in the past for operations in Central America in the Iran-Contra and Contra Cocaine operations. There's been a number of CIA front company planes that have been captured, abandoned and with substantial amounts of coc aine still on board as you can find on the Madcow morning news. Here's just one article:

www.madcowprod.com...

So, there's no doubt some false flag potential in this whole affair, though I think if it is a false flag, for whatever reason, it rolled badly out of hand. They usually don't happen (but they happen frequently) on the scale of the Gulf blowout.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm out for a while folks. I do have things to take care of back home.

Good luck, sharp eyes, and as much peace as you can find to all our friends on the Gulf Coast.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well I am glad I got a friend or a few in Pennsylvania, lol...my butt will go there...I'll pay for kenneling my dog and kitties, out of the funds I'll be requesting from FEMA. Screw their camps I'll be out of dodge before they take me to any GD camp!!!!! But when will Tampa Bay know if they're evacuating? I hope they give us plenty of a heads up.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I've been reading ATS for years and that may well be the scariest and most prophetic post I have ever read here.
I've had the same contention for weeks, that this was intentional and they will run a martial law test of the gulf states to see how it goes.
Everything seems to be converging on this singular event which could indeed be planetary in it's effects. At a minimum it will destroy a great deal of the gulf and western atlantic fisheries. At worst God only knows.
Be prepared, be vigilant.
this might be the big one.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

well
el prezidente was just asking congress to ratify the recent UN gun sucking treaty
based on a proven lie
bi partisan support for it in congress

and you can see lots of evidence of how they have been pumpin the mexican ownership of that part of the US to the people
like in the US expelling mexican kids for wearing US flag t shirts in a US school
it is official doctrine in mexican schools i am told
you have 30 million illegals
gang culture predominant on bothsides of the border

this gulf disaster will just tick them to the max when the stuff starts messing up their meager incomes in the gulf...

Not to think that powder keg might blow at the time when the US area in question is most vulnerable is well....

ps
I am not trying to scare
I'm trying to heads up
look for the facts
One side of my family is from the deep south
the facts are DAMN suspicious

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just wondering if the thought of the FEMA camps came to mind with this?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ok so IF there was an evacuation of,lets just say, 5 million people...where would they all go? Would our good ol friends from FEMA give them a nice trailer park home like they did after Katrina?Would they be on there own? OR (and this is a big OR) would they say hey,we have these cool little camp sites set up for you around various locations around the country,the only downside is we forgot to take down the big barb wire fences and take down the watch towers but no worries its for your safety to make sure people don't try and run back to there houses. Just speculating here people,nothing more

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If there were to be an evacuation, what areas would be evacuated?

Would it be people who only live on coastal areas, people living 30 miles from a coastal area, or people that live in an area where the prevailing wind blows in from the sea, how big an area would that be?

Also if a huricane were to occur, how would that change thing regarding an evacuation?

I'm sorry, I don't kow the area.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They're going to need a lot more than a measly 6,000 troops to evacuate 3 states or more. This is just the tip of the spear, I would think, or maybe not. We'll have to see.

A good number of these troops, being in the National Guard and what not, are not exactly "evacuation worthy", as some are just administrative recruit fillers. They would need to be selective in who they send out, if they plan on strong arming people out of their homes, for those who do not wish to cooperate.

More than likely, it's going to be a very large joint operation, if any, alongside contractors (I hope to God not) and various other agencies. Might even pull emergency services from other states, including LEOs.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erica1631
Evacuation has always been in the back of my mind. I can't even begin to fathom what this exodus would be like if it were forced upon us. We would fight back and the government knows this. Could this be the reason why they have taken down the south first? Can anyone give a timetable of when these events will start?

Assuming that there is nefarious intent for the evacuations, one possibility for the why "the south first" is most likely because, we've all done it at least once in our lives. Hurricanes have "prepared" us for such things and we've gotten reasonably good at it. Albeit, it is never a pleasant experience. As for the timing, I feel like anytime during the hurricane season is most definitely a possibility.

Something else comes to mind...weather forecasters have suggested that this hurricane season will be much more active than the past few seasons. Could it be, that this is the culmination of a "perfect storm" scenario? As if hurricanes aren't bad enough, they contrive a little icing on the cake as it were, with hurricanes laced with oil and benzene, and who knows what else, that have the potential to prompt much larger evacuations due to what the storms are carrying within them. Remember too, that these storms don't just stop at the gulf, they continue to carry on often into the MidWest, or the Eastern seaboard.

It doesn't look pretty.

ESV

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just found this on the Steve Quayle Website There is a lot of chatter and the Locals are all getting pissed at BP and the Government. They will not answer the local Governments questions or the media's.

Now Given the source take this for a grain of salt.

EXTREME ALERT — Gulf Coast Evacuation Contingency Plans Soon to Go Operational: The operational name for the Gulf Coast Evacuation is "Swift Fox". Yesterday morning at around 8:30 Mountain time, I received information that specific towns, in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Georgia were having hotel rooms rented in mass by different named "Societies" using Federal government credit cards. The block hotel room rentals are for half the available rooms in hotels with a minimum of 120 rooms. Specific conversations were "overheard" that would indicate that the planned Gulf Coast evacuation is soon to be implemented. The only scenario I hear that may force the government to evacuate the coast is a multiple plume situation. Apparently, the unmitigated oil spilling has caused a pressure flux which, ironically, has caused a spider web network of Gulf seabed fissures, which has caused at least one other confirmed oil plume. NOAA is searching for two more suspected ones". This quote is from an insider who is really concerned as he should be. Here's additional info he provided. His comments in the following quote: "I know FEMA has already scoped out FEMA camp locations, i.e. vacant lots and swaths of land that can be leased temporarily in Texas and Georgia".

The inside guy said it is up to the President to give the go-signal. There is an evacuation plan drafted and in place, ready for execution only *if* the administration deems it necessary. That can happen two ways. FEMA makes an emergency declaration with recommendation to POTUS (President of the US) for an evacuation or 2/3 of the Gulf States request federal help for an evac. States can individually declare an evacuation of their Gulf residents, but that would be a state action only, not FEMA/Federal".

One week ago I was given a "vision of bread" while praying for wisdom. I saw a piece of bread being ripped apart as you would tear apart a sandwich from the bottom up. Imagine holding a sandwich in both hands and pressing your thumbs through the center of the bread and then tearing the bread, ripping it apart into two sections!

I wondered why the Lord would give me the Bread Vision, and then it became apparent. FAMINE is going to explode through the land as a result of the Gulf of Mexico's sea floor rupturing! Yesterday, as I pondered all that's going on, I received an image of a jig saw puzzle with all the interrelated pieces being broken apart, and being tied to this event taking place in the Gulf. The famine that is coming to the US is heartbreaking in it's ramifications. The slaughter and devastation is unimaginable. As the Great Quake literally tears apart the US mainland, all America's external enemies including those "enemies within" will seek to destroy and devour that which is left and flee, but they will not succeed. THEY WILL BE STOPPED BY ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF. THE DESTRUCTION THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR THE INNOCENT WILL BE SUPERNATURALLY TURNED AGAINST THEM!

I will be publishing the prophecy that the Lord has given me at His appointed time. I want to personally thank all of the Lord's intercessors who pray for me daily that I might warn and help prepare those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. I urge every one who understands the lateness of the hour to get their hearts right before the Living God, as the time comes when only the power of an individual's relationship with God and the power of prayer will get us through the most perilous time period in ALL HISTORY! —Stephen Quayle

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Texas is the toilet bowl of the gulf, I have been watching the beaches along with everyone else around here - no tarballs yet, but I have noticed a funny smell in the air and a scratchy throat today - wonder if there are plans to evac the Texas gulf coast? good luck on that......

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread. One of our good friend is Senator Buchanon, and we're speaking with him shortly. I'll let you know if their is the potential for an evac.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ExScientiaVeritas

Could it be, that this is the culmination of a "perfect storm" scenario?

Having lived through and worked Katrina doing search and rescue, I can tell you that it is indeed the perfect storm scenario.

The task of rescuing and taking care of the people that chose to stay was hard enough now just add HAZMAT. We are screwed if we get a storm.

I contacted my insurance agent to inquire if my insurance would cover the damage caused from the oil. He told me he had been getting thousands of calls and the answer was NO! So the whole gulf coast is screwed if we get a storm.

It gets worse Louisiana had begun just after Katrina a massive levee building effort. It was designed so when the surge gets to 15' it is over-topped. So that means that using the old Safir-Simpson scale here on the gulf coast we will have way more water then the old categorizes.

The old scale had the surge tied to the Category. Now the surge is a separate forecast. What I have predicted and saw to some extent is that the surge would be a full level higher.

For example: Old Cat 1 surge was: 4 - 5 feet We will see this here in MS for a tropical storm.

So here is my prediction for the surge. ( its for a direct hit on a course 330-360 )

Cat 1: 6 - 8 feet
Cat 2: 9 - 12 feet
Cat 3: 13 - 18 feet
Cat 4: 19 - 24 feet
Cat 5: 25 - 32+ feet

Just for a reference at my house for Katrina I measured a scrape mark on a tree at my dads house and it was 33' Above mean sea level. Also a neighbors house boat had floated over the power lines and had an anchor hanging over the top wire. The vessel draws 3' and the power lines are about 30' high.

When Katrina hit it was on a course of 360 a worse case scenario.

I will leave for a storm and I will leave early.

However if Force is used prior to that ..... Need I say?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

A fellow member is going to evac!! And he works for BP.....

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Ive already called the BP hotline to put in a claim to relocate. My wife is pregnant and we live maybe 2 blocks from the beach. I may have her go stay with family if it comes in like they are saying. She has been saying the last few days how she can smell it already. Her pregnant senses are on high alert.

My job is related to this disaster and Ive been up to my neck in information gathering for the last few weeks. I can say it does not look good.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
While I wouldn't doubt that evacuations are being planned and the National Guard is beefing itself up, I think it's important to note that in Gulfport, MS is a US Navy Seabee base- seeing armed up Humvees with .50 cals right now driving around what Im assuming is the insideperimeter of a base isn't too worrying. I live near the west coast Seabee base and this is a very common sight. With Obama's Afghan troop surge, they've been training more vigorously than usual in heavily armored vehicles.

Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch saying "well thats just what they want you to think they're training for...", maybe it is or maybe it's not- but as the wife of a Seabee, this is just a common sight for me. Just my 2 cents. And for the record, even I would pee myself if it were seen outside the safety of the base gates....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousanticipation

Well it was army and it was on US HWY 49. A friend that was in the MSNG called me and told me what he saw and where. I also have a friend that lives right outside the fence at the Seabee base in GPT. No HUMVEES there on patrol yet.

Edit:

It could be the Presidential advance team setting up security so I am not too concerned yet but if it happens after the visit I will be.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
If they really do evacuate people, and I would assume it would have to
be in the millions, just where does the government think that they will be
evacuated to? I know they would have to go points north, northeast, and northwest from that area. What does the government plan to do with them
all? If it happens, it will surely last for a long long time.

I have an offer to at least a couple of folks in those states. You would be
welcome to come to Nebraska and hunker down for awhile. I am retired
and my wife will be in a couple of years, so we are old farts. Well,
fairly old. Anyway, we could put up with an older couple, or yes a
younger couple until the dust settles. Work can be found here, and the
papers have a few pages of jobs every day. So, think about it and let
me know by u2u I guess.

This might be why obama recently seized land in the mid west.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Clif did not say above 50, it was above 40 where I am...Ohio region.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join