It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foul Play: Peter Sutherland-Deepwater Horizon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
My head is spinning with this #. If this info is even partially true its obvious that TPTB are making a habit of causing disasters to gain control and money. Is this beyond human nature? I'm sad to say that I don't believe so... Is it really happening now? I pray its not.

Whats real here is that insider trading occured... not that they caused the disaster... but that they knew it was going to happen.... and so people sold stocks

Tony Hayward sold stocks
Goldman Sachs sold stocks
And now we know why...

Because of Peter Sutherland....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by newBodyoldSoul

Numerology is just a mind #. Really, considering that the numbers 3,9,11,13,22,33, etc. are all considered significant it is likely that they will appear fairly often. I'm not even getting into people who do random mathematical operations to bring out numbers in an equation. IMO, maybe it is part of some occult practice in some cases, but really its just a red herring.

reply to post by HunkaHunka

Exactly, its all about who you know, and this guy knows EVERYBODY. He is high enough in these organizations to have all the information but not high up enough to be in the public spotlight, unless this gets out.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Great find on the information. It ties everything together so neatly. Such a smooth operation! The articles provided go a long way toward answering some of the "who" and "how" questions. I am in agreement----This is by design---NOT an "accident". And now we have verification on some of the big players and their links and positions. Good work bringing this info out. S &F

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

Ironic indeed. This evidence shows that like always, someone knew. The "real owners" of the world. If you will indulge my analogy here
Maurice Strong is to Global Warming
as
Peter Sutherland is to the Deepwater Horizon
One man links together all of the major players. The occult empire (IMO) that runs everything has their hands all over this disaster. I don't even know what to say. This has me heavily leaning towards complicity, but what do the minds of ATS think? Go ahead and try to debunk it.

Great thread, S&F

I had read somewhere, and posted it in a thread that The Macondo Well was the 8th trigger in the Global Grab for control. Makes a lot of sense to me.
edit on 23-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

News unfolding from the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico ... and increasing evidence that the explosion was intended.

what evidence?

i have yet to see anything remotely conclusive.

did i miss a link somewhere?

edit on 23-10-2010 by justadood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join