It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foul Play: Peter Sutherland-Deepwater Horizon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The Center of the Oil Spill Web

This is amazing, and a great article. I have believed that it was 100% an accident (the deepwater horizon spill). But this article makes me suspect otherwise.

News unfolding from the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico has linked media censorship to investment bankers at Goldman Sachs (GS) stewarding the Vatican's wealth, and increasing evidence that the explosion was intended.

A near total news blackout from independent sources, and arrests of anyone caught photographing and filming the devastation, show the Halliburton-British Petrolium (BP) oil crisis is being criminally controlled, implicating some of Wall Street's heaviest hitters.

The usual suspects in any consiracy: Goldman sucks, the vatican, halliburton, the media, etc. All that is missing is a direct link to an intelligence agency.

Three weeks before the "natural gas leak," the George Bush/Dick Cheney 9-11-linked Halliburton company negotiated the purchase of the world's largest oil-spill cleanup firm (Boots & Coots) at the exact time keen observers on Wall Street--financial intelligence agents at Goldman Sachs (GS; often called "Government Sachs")--unloaded 44% of their stock in BP.

Remind anyone of the 9/11 insider trading? Of course, it was all just a coincidence, right? Read on.

The scariest part of this whole story is that Mr. Sutherland, the man standing with one foot in GS, and the other on the burning Halliburton-BP oil rig, is the Consultor of the Extraordinary Section of the Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See. In other words, Sutherland is the chief financial adviser to the Pope...

So who was in the know?
Halliburton
Goldman Sucks
The Vatican
BP
Other information on this shady Mr. Sutherland:

He is Chairman of The Ireland Fund of Great Britain, and a member of the advisory council of Business for New Europe--a pro-New-World-Order European think-tank based in Britain.

From 1993-95, Sutherland was the Director-General of the World Trade Organization.

In January 2006, the current Non-executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs International, was appointed by United Nations Secretary General, Kofi Annan, as his Special Representative for Migration.

Now, ironically, Sutherland's mission impossible is to migrate marine flora and fauna, fisherman, and coastal residents out of harms way in this spreading international emergency.

Ironic indeed. This evidence shows that like always, someone knew. The "real owners" of the world. If you will indulge my analogy here
Maurice Strong is to Global Warming
as
Peter Sutherland is to the Deepwater Horizon
One man links together all of the major players. The occult empire (IMO) that runs everything has their hands all over this disaster. I don't even know what to say. This has me heavily leaning towards complicity, but what do the minds of ATS think? Go ahead and try to debunk it.

Edit to Add: Maybe the possible evacuation of the gulf coast is the reason that NORTHCOM is gearing up. They may be used, especially if the dreaded martial law is declared. This may also be related to the toxic chemicals in the air along the gulf coast now, if people begin getting sick they will be moved. If there is a large scale evacuation, who knows who all will be involved? FEMA for sure, and it sounds like if the UN is involved Peter Sutherland will be in charge...

Fo ul Play: Vatican Official Tied to BP, Goldman Sachs, Oil Spill?

National Guard may Evacuate Gulf Coast
[edit on 10-6-2010 by time91]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
this stinks indeed.

He is on the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group , a chairman of the Trilateral Commission and vice chairman of the European Round Table of Industrialists

from wiki

S+F

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Yeah, I'm still reading about him but he is one powerful, well connected #. He has a position just about everywhere: UN, bilderberg, trilateral commision, Goldman, Vatican, BP... Wow.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the curruption is so in the open anymore, all over the board. we are being desensitized, theres a new scandal every three days lately involving some ruler of our country, beleive me there are many, I wish i lived here befor the english showed up, this country was amazing back then

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is what lindsay williams said to day
he has been getting inf from the oil elite for some time an has been accurate
BUT
I hope you will read as far as the comments I made at the end of the interview which lead right back here

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by James Battleworthy

Desensitization is a big problem. Honestly I even find myself saying big deal to most talk of corruption nowadays. The only thing that can get a politician out of office is a scandal small enough to be allowed on the MSM but big enough that they can still flame them for it for weeks. The big scandals and conspiracies are never exposed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

its shocking when you see how psycology is being used on us, almost as a type of warfare. Ill point this out to fellow associates, and they again just say big deal o well, i aswell find myself saying these things, and at the same time know ive become part of the psych project. what a mind $#@#

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
this is probably the most incredible piece of information ever, granted it is true. So where would he fall in the hierarchy of the TPTB?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I guess it depends on who you asks. He may just be a "market-maker" for the empire, or he may occupy a significant position. Evidence suggests the latter.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He sounds like a trouble shooter kind of guy sent in to pull off the big heist....It is easy as shooting fish in a barrel for the illumes to pull off incredible profits over all kinds of catastrophic occurances because they own the companies, the goverments, the insurance companes etc etc...
Its a evil wind indeed that blows no illuminate company any good

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I have been saying this for sometime now! Thanks for bringing it to light.

Peter Sutherland used to be top dog at BP. At one point, he was top dog for BP as well as Goldman Sachs until he retired from BP.

Goldman Sachs sold most of it's BP shares while he was in his position there just before the "accident". He is also on the Trilatural commission in the Bilderberg group, and has been a personal friend of the Rockefeller family.

Corexit, which is owned by Nalco I believe, also has a few guys from big companies such as BP and DuPont. Many of these people run in the same circle.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was staged to dwindle money from one company to the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My head is spinning with this #. If this info is even partially true its obvious that TPTB are making a habit of causing disasters to gain control and money. Is this beyond human nature? I'm sad to say that I don't believe so... Is it really happening now? I pray its not.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Agree. But human nature does not change nearly as quickly as we would like to believe.
I have stated that we are still pretty basic as far as a people. We fight over resources, wealth, etc. But a few of the most intelligent and evil figured out a long time ago that its easier to get everyone else to fight while you run off with all the wealth, rather than fighting everyone yourself. History is just a colorful cover up of that one fact, but you can see it now pretty clearly. Maybe the next big change will be that they will no longer be able to do that. Imagine: the end of divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Found this today.

Anyone ever heard of State Street Corporation?

they are the largest shareholders in Halliburton and Exxon.

I wonder if there's any connection...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And how about this one?

I really need more sources but it's the only one I found so far.

on WikiAnswers

Who is the major shareholders in shell oil company?

Jacob Rothschild.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
And State Street Corp is also the major holder of Chevron.

The rabbit hole gets deeper...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Battleworthy
the curruption is so in the open anymore, all over the board. we are being desensitized, theres a new scandal every three days lately involving some ruler of our country, beleive me there are many, I wish i lived here befor the english showed up, this country was amazing back then

Before we (the English) showed up? Something else to blame us for, eh?

For goodness sakes, take some responsibillity for yourself, will ya? I know most Americans don't think like this, but honestly, the mind boggles...

Are you honestly saying that our colonization of the US all that time ago is truly the cause of corruption in your Nation in the current day?

Puhleeeeze!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Wow, state street corporation has 1.8 trillion in assets. That is more than most countries annual GDP, nice work, going to research them a little more now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The story about halliburton and the oil spill is gaining traction, could blow up very soon: Halliburton Making Money Off of Oil Spill

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well, Halliburton did buy Boots & Coots on April "9", just "11" days before the accident....

Just sayin....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join