It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Gets In To Jewish Heaven And Who Doesn't? Can Jew's Repent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is Jewish heaven like Christian heaven?

When a Jew sins does he go to hell?

Can a Jew repent so he doesn't go to hell?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i don't think there is a jewish heaven, so to speak.

there is a "world-to-come"

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You know who get's into jewish heaven? Alright, so I'll tell you already! Henny Youngman, he get's into Jewish heaven. Rodney Dangerfield, Zigfield, the Marx brothers, Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp they get into Jewish heaven. We've got kinishes, Koogle, brisket and flunken in the pot, come, COME to jewish heaven!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Those places would be HELL. Look how they are here, do you think it would change somewhere else?!

And the same answer applies to the third major religion too which isnt mentioned here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

Heaven is God's space...
...and heaven and earth were united in Israel's sanctuary...
...which was at the heart of their encampment and cultural identity.

For the Christian this unity of heaven and earth exist now...
...in the unity of their spirit with the Spirit of God...
...which will eventually result in the resurrection of thier body...
...and a new earth within a new creation.

No, he asks forgiveness and/or demonstrates it in ceremony and sacrifice.

Moot point given previous comments.

But Jew and Gentile (everyone else) can avoid whatever 'hell' is...
...notice the words of Jesus to Martha.

"Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. John 11:24-26

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

1. No

2. No

3. Yom Kippor

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
From reading the Old Testament. It seams like the Jews are worshiping the wrong God. And have been doing so until this day.

Jesus was killed because he spoke the truth about the Jewish God. Everyone who don't bow down and worship the Lord God of Israel shall be destroyed. This was told to Moses by the God he worshiped. Moses even had 3000 people of his own tribe killed, which he was ordered to do by the Lord God of Israel. Just to prove that they were faithful servants. Now, would Thee God of creation demand such a sacrifice?

The Lord God of Israel is identified by the bible itself as the Devil in SAMUEL and KINGS.

Personally, from reading the Old Testament it doesn't seam like the Jews are Thee Gods people but the Devils chosen people. And most likely will end up in the same place as the devil.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

have to agree ,

if Xtians acturly read their book/s of faith they would discover a heap of things that they have miss understood or is not even written in the book/s that are and is common practize in the new age wave of believers.

to my knowing xtians are the martyrs of judeaism , they invented a second belief system so that their own wouldent be tarnished when preforming acts of state terrorism in the old days.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

What is this truth that you claim Jesus spoke of?

Do you know that Jesus said he came for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel?

Did you know he forbid the Apostles from preaching to Gentiles, comparing it to casting pearls before swine?

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.
He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
the outer temple space reserved for the gentiles for a period is the heaven christians speak of.

a good "jew" does not sin; turning away from your blessings and doing irrational things like becoming/intermarrying goyim causes one to sin.

a "jew" cannot repent; and the action of "repenting" from a christian perspective, is an act of justice to a good "jew".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Cannot repent? What do you think Yom Kippor is for?

It is the highest holy day of the year and the entire event is devoted to repentence.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sure, there will be a place in a higher plane of existence for Jews, Muslims, and Christians, and the Eastern religions too, in fact anyone that both loves and fears God, and tries to live a clean decent and honest and humble life.

But Zionist criminals, Christian war mongers, and Muslim terrorists have placed themselves well outside the system of spiritual truth and knowledge.

So if you are a Satanist, love weaponry war and death, want to nuke, shoot, rob, torture, rape, plunder or enslave people, just for fun, or because you can.................. You ain't gonna make it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Sure, there will be a place in a higher plane of existence for Jews, Muslims, and Christians, and the Eastern religions too, in fact anyone that both loves and fears God, and tries to live a clean decent and honest and humble life.

But Zionist criminals, Christian war mongers, and Muslim terrorists have placed themselves well outside the system of spiritual truth and knowledge.

So if you are a Satanist, love weaponry war and death, want to nuke, shoot, rob, torture, rape, plunder or enslave people, just for fun, or because you can.................. You ain't gonna make it.

I salute you Sir.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Repentance in Judaism

Repentance in Judaism known as teshuva (Hebrew תשובה, literally "return"), is the way of atoning for sin in Judaism.

en.wikipedia.org...

What is Teshuvah?

Teshuvah literally means "return" and is the word used to describe the concept of repentance in Judaism.

judaism.about.com...

Repentance
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
"they" dont repent , god forgives

its in the bible

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
"they" dont repent , god forgives

its in the bible

What?!

Repentence is in the Bible. Its a step to forgiveness.

The word used in the Gospel is metanoia and the manner of context is very similar to teshuva in the Tanakh. It deals with turning away from sin.

Metanoia
www.catholicculture.org...

[edit on 11/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

join