It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What/Who was this Guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Okay, my mother is a sergeant at a prison and a tough old bird. She has alot of friends out there, one being an even older woman who is a captain. This older lady does not believe in ghost stories, aliens, etc. She hates discussion about the unexplained and tries her damndest to stay away from it.

However, one night, this particular woman told me a story that raised the hair on the back of my neck. Here it is:

She used to be a police officer in a very rural area. She had just started when there was a huge wreck with two fatalities. One was semi-driver, and one was a guy just driving a regular old farm truck. The farmer was drunk, and while driving, pulled into the opposite lane, causing a head-on collision with the semi-driver. The two fellow officers that came with her to the scene told her that one would have to put out road flares, while the other would have to go call the coroner. They told her one of them would have to stay with the wreckage and the bodies. Being a new officer and hoping to impress them, she offered to stay with the bodies. They left her. And not long after, she saw a big semi approaching. She didn't know how it could have came there, past the police tape, etc. She said it was a big, bright purple truck with no company name on the side of or anything. She didnt look at the license plates or anything (wierd, I know, but she was kind of panicked). She said a big, african-american guy got out of the cab. He said "Big wreck, huh? What a shame...I wonder if I knew either of these guys." He then proceeded to pull the tarps down off of the bodies and inspect each guy. He inspected the farmer and concluded that he didnt know him. He then inspected the semi-driver and stared at him for several seconds. During this time, she was trying to tell him "Sir, you need to leave" but the guy stopped her and said "Ssshh! He is trying to say something." She said "Excuse me?" She knew both of these guys were dead, there lower halves being reduced to hamburger meat. All of the officers had checked for pulses, even. The black guy said "He wants to tell you something, listen." She leaned down, and tried to take the semi-drivers pulse again. The semi-driver grabbed her wrist with a lot of force, and she was terrified because she was sure he was dead. She looked up at the black guy, and he nodded. She noticed that the black guy's eyes were a neon orange, like flames.

So the semi-driver grabbed her wrist and said something unintelligible, coughing up blood. She said "What? I can't understand you Sir..." And in a louder voice he said "Tell my wife that I love her" He then lay back down, apparently as dead as before. She tried to revive him, but he was gone. When she looked up for the guy with the orange eyes, he and his truck were gone! The coroner pulled up, and she told him what happened. He just nodded, although he couldn't explain the guy with the freaky eyes. He said "That is not uncommon. Sometimes, they just have something to say" (obviously referring to the recently deceased).

To this day, she does not know who that man was, or how on earth the dead man could have grabbed her wrist and talked to her.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to try to answer them. I have told you everything I know about the story she told me. I just wanted to see what response I would get on ATS regarding this, or whether anyone has had a similar experience. What or who could this man with the strange eyes have been? How could the dead man suddenly get a surge of life that would allow him to pass on this strange message?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It sounds like an episode of Ghost Whisperer. Or at least an urban legend. Why would the man have such a lame message to convey after all of that "intervention" from the spirit world? I mean his wife should now that, right?
Were the man and his wife estranged or something? Did the lady find the man's wife and deliver his message? The chick on ghost whisperer would have had to go and find the man's wife and deliver the message if this were an episode from that show.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

she never did tell the wife...i'm just telling you the story I heard. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything.

Ex

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who's to say if the story is true or not.
It sounds like it is true to her, and in the end that's what matters.
If you chose to believe her also, then do!
There is no way to prove such an incident,
I do know however
that there are many things in this world that we have
no grasp of.
I'm sure you will be flamed, but not from me.

Happy Trails

top topics

join