It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends and I are getting harrassed...by Shadowpeople

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've seen shadows ever since my parents picked up a clock from Europe that was made in 1756. The ones that frequent their house are about dog sized, quick and are always around day or night. One darted around while my mothers friend was visiting, and she calmly inquired bout our new cat... we didn't own cats. One time though, on my way home from work, I caught it DEAD ON in my headlights... no shape just a black blob in the middle of the road then *poof* gone. Freaked me out.

The second type I've come across is more like everyone is describing and it's only been seen around my wife. It watches her, she locks up and starts balling and I catch it out of the corner of my eye. It's about 6foot to 6 ft 3. pretty broad and it just lingers. Never does anything but stares at her. I yell at it usually to no avail. I've used rock salt around the house and we haven't seen it for a little while.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Maybe these "Shadow people" are the real MIB's (Men In Black) entities.
I think they could be Inter-dimensional in origin.
The best way to treat them is to show love and forgiveness and welcome them as a brother. If they are negative or malevolent in origin then they will cease to be with you and want to stay separated and go.
If they are positive and benevolent then they will want to be helpful and give you friendly advice on your path in life.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join