It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends and I are getting harrassed...by Shadowpeople

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I saw something similiar when I was 19. I have a story for you. My bestfriend since kindergarden and I moved in with eachother my father had been gone for about 9 months at this time. My friend and I were doing alot of hard partying *In my case I was in a very bad depression, my father told me of his cancer a week after my 16th birthday, he passed away when I was 18 and his funeral was on my prom night, my graduation was 2 weeks later* I was falling down a very bad negative lifestyle just so I didnt have to deal with the pain and masked how truely sad I was by always getting messed up. One night I went to bed and I had an out of body experince. I was in a white bright room with no creases... kind of like a bubble that was infinate and up close at the same time.. very hard to describe. Out of shock I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming and felt pain, which freaked me out, and when I point that out to people they tell me that I was fully conscience or I wouldnt of known to pinch myself to see if it was a dream or reality. Then I heard my fathers voice yelling at me. " What are doing?! I didnt raise you to be this way. Stop acting like a stupid B*TCH! Get your # together right now!! I cant believe your doing this to yourself!!! Im so dissappointed in you! YOUR BETTER THEN THIS." I then kneeled down and started crying, I knew what he was talking about, I started to apologize. Then It felt like my soul was yanked back into my body, I felt like I hit a brick wall and when I hit the brick wall My eyes opened. I was in the fetal position with my hands to my face soaken wet with tears. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to puke my nerves were so raw. My friend knocked on the door and asked if I was ok, I told her yes and she asked who I was talking too. I told her I wasnt talking to anyone and she said yes you were, you were crying and saying you were sorry. is everything ok? I told her I wasnt talking to anyone that I was sleeping and she swore she heard me talking to someone. so that day I packed my clothes and went back to my moms house after being gone for 6 months. Later that night at my moms I woke up at 3 in morning to my cat crying... not meowing but more of a low drawn out cry. When I rolled over My door was opened( I always sleep with my door closed) and my cat was standing infront of it with his tail puffed out and his back was arched. As I gained my vision I saw a shadow person in the shape of my father, It was tall like him, had broad shoulders like him and I had a feeling of comfort so I jumped up to go and touch him, hug him, anything and as I got closer to the door it started to back up and then turned and walked through my mothers bedroom door. when It disappeared through her door my cat sat down at my feet and stopped crying and looked at me as if to say "WTH was that?!" I knew it was my dad making sure I brought my butt back home. But who knows what you guys are seeing, maybe there is a part of humanity that is awakening to other senses that we never paid attention too......

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
Most of the people I know have seen shadow people, my girlfriend has had a full-on conversation with one that jumped in the passenger seat of their moving truck....

Check out www.shadowpeople.org... for more stories/info.....

I wonder what a shadow person has to say...can you summarize the dialogue between your girlfriend and the shadow?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Have you tried to get a restraining order from the Shadow Police ???

I would get on top of that. but really ...

Use the force my son. These things are not physical, so they cannot be combated in such a way. Although they can interfere with the physical dimension, did you know you can interfere with their dimension as well ??

While they can barely muster enough energy to manifest, do you have any idea how much power you truly possess ?? and how much chaos you can create for them ?? What they can do here, and what you can do there, do not even compare. Fight fire with fire.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
THe dialouge bothers me. A great deal. I don't think your dealing with a shadow person, at least what I consider a shadow person. If it's possible could you U2U your girlfriends experience to me as well as the conversation. As detailed as possible. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

If it is an old television set, it is believed that Shadowpeople can use the vaccum of the tube and electricity to travel and manifest. So to be safe, no tv in the bedroom whilst one is sleeping...

I have 6-7 tube amps all around the house and don't notice anything particular.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
who knows, I mean, they probably exist

the thing is that, we dont have any idea if we create them with our minds, maybe they are part of us, or maybe totality different idea

who knows ... interesting idea

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nice horror story. I'm sorry, but that is all it is as long as you don't provide some 'proof'.

A video of your friend and or dog with eyes running would have been nice since i suspect you had not time to capture the dark ghost on tape.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
they must be ok spirits, and they must be ok with you, see wot they want, if they are not doing scary stuff but jus appearing then they want contact with ya.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

My father has told me about him seeing a shadowman when he was in bed,when he was a kid. In your case I think your friend who sees them all the time might have unintentionally got them to visit you too. I cant seem to find any information or any real beliefs as to why the shadow people visit someone. But like i said, I think the shadow person you see is the same one that your friend always sees.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I have an idea of how you might be able to get something on tape with this. I have heard a few accounts of these shadow people visiting people while they are asleep, eventually waking and seeing these things. try setting up a video camera of your bedroom while you sleep or the room you see the shadow person in the most. Or keep a camera close at all times so you can at least capture the runny eyes or something. Just an idea.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

That is exactly what I was about to say. A close female friend of mine told me her story.
She went one day (at 4 years old) to her mother and told her she was scared because a tall man was staring at her in one corner of the house. Of course her mother didn't pay attention to her and thought it was nothing. Some days later she went again to her mother and told her the exact same thing with more detail, it was tall with no face, all dressed in black, like a shadow in the corner. Again no answer from her mother.

By then she was peeing her bed again and was not the same cheerful girl she was, so the mother went to her mother (my friends grandmother), told her something was wrong with her kid and told her the story about the tall man in the corner with no face, the shadow man.
The grandmother just answered "Don't you remember? it used to happen to you too when you where about that age."
Told her it was a bad spirit, it will not hurt anyone, but will make yourself miserable the entire little girl's life if you don't throw it away.
She told her what to do: Next time the kid comes scared talking about the shadow thing, grab her by the hand, get as strong (emotionally) as you can and ask her where it is, go straight to where it is and "stare" at its eyes (of course the mother won’t see a thing because she couldn't see it anymore), but try to imagine a bad person front of her. Insult it, curse him and throw it away from your house and the child’s life with all the strong words you can get.

So she did, next time it happens, her mother grabbed her by the hand, asked her where it was and yelled at him throwing it from the house and their lives.

She never saw the shadow man again.

They don't like to talk about it very much, but since I like to, she told me =)
I think the vodka shots might be to get courage, because once you start yelling you can't stop or the shadow will think you are bluffing. You have to be very strong it that particular time, it will sense it like dogs sense fear.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

We have had an episode with the shadow people. I find the one's we have as being observing and not interactive at all.

There were two types, the tall broad shouldered ones and the hooded ones.

I have had two episodes, the first one was the Tall Broad shouldered one.
THis thing was huge !
I awoke and there it stood at the foot of the bed.

The second thime , it was the hooded type. They just have a dark hole where the face would be inside the hood.

This one startled me and as a martial artist, I just instinctively front snap kicked at it.

Interesting because I haven't seen any of them ever again.

I did place a Bible on the nightstand though, and perhaps that had something to do with it.

You might want to try the Bible thing next to your bed.

I don't think they mean any harm. They're just observing ....maybe someone we knew in the past or maybe even a deceased relative ?

Additionally,

The poster who had the dream of the huge endless white room, I used to have this recurring dream as a kid, BTW. Very strange feeling IMA.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
anyone harassed by shadow people, spooks or whatever,

give me a reply or drop a comment on my public profile.

i can get rid of them. i will go there astrally and toast them

whats in it for me? i could use some target practice : )

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My usual haunt on ATS is the UFO stuff. But the OP's words struck a cord. I am a UFO abductee, 1964. It is in my ATS profile.

The connection I see with the UFO folk is the ability for them to create instant terror in those situations in which it suits their purposes.

I was driving, so it was good that I didn't pass out! The ability to create instant terror in their person of choice is the way they gain control over that mind. I was driving on a country (gravel) road at night and the feeling came instantly. The worst fear that I've ever felt in my life. I could do nothing but continue driving and, in fact, that was what I heard in my head. "Continue driving and once you cross the railroad tracks everything will be alright." funny thing is, I had no choice. I was locked into the simple task of doing exactly that. (I was moving at only about 20mph.) So the real intent of the message was that there was clearly an end to the terror and I was to see it through rather than try to resist the commands and, possibly steer my car off the road into a field.

I'm not conscously aware of any other events until the cross the railroad tracks and felt the fear immediately lift. But I was left with the command to not look toward the light in the sky that had first got my attention. It turned out that crossing the railroad track was about two hours and fifteen minues after I should have done so.

As I stated, that was in 1964. Much has happened in those intervening years with ETs seemingly to be coming into more direct contact with humans. The best example I can give is that in about 1990 my son underwent a bed-side abduction while his GF slept along side unaware.

My personal view is that while the ETs have incredible mental powers as witnessed in multiple abduction cases, they are studying us and analyzing us in every way we exist. While this is extreme intrustive according to what we hold about our personal bodies and minds, I believe they are not intentionally meaning any harm but gathering informtion. Nonetheless, the experience is upsetting to say the least! It is Big Brother with mind control!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have been reading many paranormal threads and i have come to this conclusion: 75-85% of the people saying they saw ghosts,demons or whatever you want to call them, are in the Army. is it possible that they have a trauma or something?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
Ok First I want to say that I and many of my friends have had encounters with these things. I think the frequency of their showing up is increasing alot. There are many different ways you can fight these things. Look at it like this... these things are getting something out of you, that or they have some kind of vendetta. Either way you need to make it so your space is no longer safe for them, you can do the whole prayer/god thing but it doesnt really work unless you have some SERIOUS godforce behind you. Whoever told you to ignore them is wrong cuz thats what they want. This is what i suggest: When you get up tomarow go to the corner or closet or wherever this thing hangs out and say "I'm gonna F*****g kill you!" then go to the store and get a bottle of vodka or something similar. Set up in front of the things spot and start taking shots. Now Stare at this thing like your in prison and your gonna shank him in the yard later. Now direct all your FIGHT at this thing....visualize just beating the living hell out of this thing, stabbing, hanging, whatever. And just dont stop! Keep harrassing the bastard RIGHT BACK. If you keep you attention directed at it and focus your fight it will have to find a less hostile enviornment or become your servant.

GOOD LUCK!

Seriously try this - what do you have to lose.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

We are all illuminati disinfo agents.

Seriously though, my first experiences with all of this weirdness was way before the military.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

but now you are military

so, who ever wants to experience paranormal, try joining military
, i think only the intention of joining the military might bring you some paranormal experiences

[edit on 25-6-2010 by xspinx]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
95% of all shadow people are from sleep deprivation.

stop smoking meth. and they go away.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am stationed in England currently and my dorm room I see the same things all the time. I have a Texas flag draped over the doorway that leads to my personal sink and closet area to kinda separate my room a bit. And I have no A/C or heater that blows out air in my room. And I will wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and see that flag waving as if someone has just moved it to walk into my closet. It is really startling, and one time I saw what you described as a black mist in kind of like a person form directly infront of my flag, it even casted a shadow on my flag. Never really thought too much of it because I have seen a lot more scarier things than that in my life but it still gives me the creeps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join