It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends and I are getting harrassed...by Shadowpeople

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

In Military=no drugs

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

No, don't have of anything for you to read. this is merely an educated guess based on a culmination of personal experience, memories, dreams.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
reply to post by AwakeinNM

In Military=no drugs

Just checking.

By the way:

In Prison=no drugs
In Rehab=no drugs

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
shadow people are just one type of inter-dimensional entities. In one of my past lives I used to live in that world...there're different types of them..
here's what I remember: a planet like earth, with oceans... I am in the body of the light energy/gas type of person-though my body density could change.
Once I got caught by human type beings (not shadow) who captured me and were delivering me on a ship to someone. when I was captured and tied to smth, my body density was more of the semi-solid form. I managed to loosen the net holding me and then my body became light like air- I simply floated above those beings and flew away.
my other experience was about being captured by shadow people- not sure if these are the same types appearing here on earth now. they were not really in humanoid form but rather less defined figures of dark grey color. the differnece between their species and mine was huge- I was light and airy, could fly. they, on the other hand, were dark grey to lighter gray shades, could not fly and I was scared of them. when they captured me and contained in some very tall building, I was flying above them hoping to escape. remember, they could not fly- they could only walk on the ground. In the end, I screamed for help and my species came to help me and we escaped. so, based on that experience in the temple where these things have kept me in captivity, I can't say anything good about them b/c I was so frightened of them- I remember escaping from them with my boddies. we were flying high in the air, and they they sent out smth to hurt us, though we still managed to fly away from them. I remember once we were safe, I was still feeling uncertain about our future around those entities.

I would NOT recommend any use of force- you can't win them.
recently (past month or so) my mom saw one of the shadow people in our home- the shadow person was standing next to her bed, smiling. My mom got so scared, she could not move. the shadow person asked - Are you affraid of me? then my mom screamed - I woke up to check on her, but the shadow person was gone.

I have a feeling we will see more of them emerging in our world and it's only the beginning. Again, do NOT use any force , do NOT try to hurt them. The law of the Universe forbids hurting another being. Make them feel safe and give them space. It will be up to them to leave us alone.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know when these shadow entities first started coming around?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The eyes watering thing got me really excited because I heard of it a long time ago, but never paid it much mind then...
This is quite intriguing so I looked around and found this site with people discussing this same phenomenon...
I think it might be an autonomic spiritual reaction to being in proximity to any malevolent spirit, or some powerful entity...
people with same watering of eyes experiences

This thing happening is very very interesting and bears much further investigation....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I remember first hearing about shadow people on the Art Bell radio show back in 1995 or later... Then in 1997 when I went to Arizona I saw them myself and I saw a lot of other strange things.. I'm thinking about doing a thread on that soon..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonathan Melvion

Jonathon, what was all that gibberish lol?
Looks like you copied and pasted those website template "filler" text in your response... Are you a shadow person yourself????

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by Night Star

I remember first hearing about shadow people on the Art Bell radio show back in 1995 or later... Then in 1997 when I went to Arizona I saw them myself and I saw a lot of other strange things.. I'm thinking about doing a thread on that soon..

I never remembered any mention of shadow people in my years of paranormal research growing up which is why I asked. So these entities are a fairly new phenomenon then. That in itself is quite intriguing.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Jonathan Melvion

Jonathon, what was all that gibberish lol?
Looks like you copied and pasted those website template "filler" text in your response... Are you a shadow person yourself????

lol could you imagine?!?! But seriously on the eye watering thing...It just seemed weird that the DOG had the same problem. I love my dog but, he is just a dog...what energy would effect a dog.. ya know..

That is why I love ATS though, you guys and gals gave us a lot of info to look through, thanks everybody!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes the dog experiencing this same effect or symptom is very important in being able to successfully research and investigate this..
There are many common things that a dog shares with us humans, the most important is that dogs definitely experience emotions and empathy somewhat. A dog can feel actual love for his/her master, and they can certainly feel fear. There are many documented cases of people seeing spirits of animals, so I would venture to say they have a higher self that even though they may not be aware of, it nevertheless could be responsive in unknown ways to other spiritual energies, negative forces etc...
People have also claimed their dogs went nuts when ufo's were witnessed close by, some dogs being very afraid without even being able to actually see the craft being inside a house in a room, but cowering and whimpering...
There is so much information we know and so much we don't...
If there wasn't the huge coverup continuing in that area, we would probably already have a lot more answers...
Please keep me/us informed of your experiences, this needs to be researched more to learn how to deal with it better...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You should live near me. It seems I create a total absence of the supernatural around me.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Same here and that's the reason I love reading all these stories about the paranormal

I dont think I really would like to encounter something like shadow people or black eyed kids to be honest.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

I have had some experience with these things starting as a child. Some of them with friends, who also had separate encounters.

I had no idea what they were and assumed they were ghosts, angels, or demons.

Later in life I found ATS and other places like it discovering the urban lore about "Shadow Folk". I have since shown the friends who experienced the weirdness in the past the various lore on the subject.

The idea of shadowy malevolent entities goes way back. In the Roman empire they were called Umbra or Shades. The ancient Greeks also believed in Shades. There is an ancient Hebrew term, Tsalmaveth, which means "Death Shadow". Also compare medieval European Wraiths.

The Tsalmaveth and malevolent entities known as Ovoth are thought to be one and the same.

The Ovoth are basically what most people are really thinking of when they use the word "demon". Another term for them is Dybbukim.

In modern Cabalist thought, the Dybbukim or Ovoth are thought to be restless, wandering and possibly lost "spirits" that cling to people. This clinging can involve "haunting" a person or even possession.

There are various traditions that involve warding off malevolent entities. One of the oldest is harmonic sounds, from the ringing of bells to music itself. In the Bible, the playing of the Harp helped the King of Israel Saul find peace from such a spirit. Even today the use of sound to ward malevolent spirits can be found everywhere from Catholicism to Buddhism. I would not recommend Five Finger Death Punch or Slipknot. You want soothing, harmonic sounds. Religious chants, liturgy, mantras, psalms, prayers, and scriptural chants, especially with chimes, bells. Wind chimes are probably not a bad idea.

Another suggestion is the covering of scrying devices. Like another poster mentioned about Televisions, the same applies to mirrors. Scrying devices act as a medium that channels such entities. To an extent this could apply even to stones and crystals in the home.

Some traditions also include the use of scents, such as incense and essential oils. Some extracts are thought to be more useful than others. I would recommend frankincense and myrrh. Their use in such a role goes back thousands of years. A consecrated oil or chrism would probably be even better.

Ritual purification is another very good idea, this includes washing and immersion. Regular water is fine, consecrated may be even better. So bathe, shower, wash your hands andd feet. This practice is universal and can be found all over the world.

Other mundane things people don't think about is order and cleanliness. Keep your quarters clean and organized. Keep impurity from accumulating, meaning don't let garbage, dirty dishes, dity clothes or other filth accumulate. If you have an animal inside the home you have to be especially careful, especially dogs. I love dogs, but I recommend they stay outside in the yard. Make people take off their shoes when they enter the home.

Most importantly don't forget prayers and blessings. The importance of liturgy and prayer can never ever be overstated. Just make sure you wash before doing it.

Edit to add one more thing: Iron.

I forgot to mention this. Iron and steel have a number of traditions involving it as a ward. There are many eastern traditions involving blades, swords and daggers used to banish spirits. In western traditions there are athames. Hematite jewelry or objects could also be an alternative. I would recommend Hematite prayer beads, rosary, or mala.

One thing I can say for sure, you see a shadow person and you pierce it with iron or steel, it will go away.

[edit on 11/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
THere are different kinds of Shadow People or what people describe as shadow people. I've encountered some at excorcisms that are small implike shadow creatures. THey were vicous and acted at the behest of the entity possessing the girl.

Then there are these other shadow people. These seem to be of human size. And lurking, watching, normally not interacting with the living. These creatures simply seem to be behind a thin dimensional veil. Here but not here which is why they don't interact. Did you ever consider you may appear the same way to them?

Then there are dark entities. Varying in size that do interact with the living. THey show up in malevelant hauntings. They cause or try to harm humans.

Then there are demonic entities which appear ina shadowy form.

You need to figure out what you are dealing with, which type of shadow person before sorting out how to deal with it. One of the ones I described are benign, the others are not, unfortunately the nonbenign ones are the only ones which can be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

there are also shadow animals, me and my dog have seen both shadow people and animals, usually if you confront or chase them they go away......

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
THere are different kinds of Shadow People or what people describe as shadow people. I've encountered some at excorcisms that are small implike shadow creatures. THey were vicous and acted at the behest of the entity possessing the girl.

That is weird, cause my brother reported small black things one time......

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've had experiences w/ the shadows. Latest was when I was pregnant, lasted a few weeks. Kept seeing them out of the corner of my eye, or moving from one room to another. Had some seriously wicked dreams where, in my dream(?), I'd see them walking into the room and come close to me lying in bed. I'd always wake up growling/snorting at them. Although they scared me, I felt like they were just "Pucks" -- playing around and having fun at my expense, but not actually trying to harm me or my baby.

I'm used to seeing my kitties around, the two that have passed on, walking from room to room, peeking around the corner, et cetera. But the shadow peeps tweaked me out.

I was told that because I was pregnant I was more open to the spirit realm. (Of all friggin' times in my life, when I'm pregnant-out-to-here and can't waddle away fast enough is not the time for un-announced visitors!!!

...I just started talking to them. I'd walk into my apartment and say, "Hey guys! Hope you're doing ok!!" Didn't seem to do any harm, even if it made me feel silly.

Since my son's been home, I haven't noticed as much activity. Still see the shadows moving, but not as frequently. I've repeatedly asked outloud that anyone who wishes to remain here is welcome to, so long as they're friendly and not harming me or my baby. So far, so good.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

thanks for the info

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join