It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends and I are getting harrassed...by Shadowpeople

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok, for about a year now my life has included “shadow people”. Lol crazy right? The story is really simple actually, my brother and I are in the military (I was at the time).

He called me one day and said that the night before last he was woken up at around 1am. As he turned over in bed he saw a black figure blocking out the light from his bathroom (he left the light on) He was immediately filled with a great terror and fear..then he basically blacked out.

Around this time my friend, who lives in my area had the same experience. The difference is, my friend sees them all the time.

At this point I am getting a little wary because I really had not seen anything. I just assumed maybe I was causing them to see stuff because I always talk about paranormal things…maybe I was letting people’s imaginations get carried away.

Then, something happened to me about a month ago. I was sitting on the couch watching family guy with my friend. A movement caught my eye behind me. As I looked into the semi-dark (the light from the TV was pretty bright) I saw a physical object that moved like a black mist or gelatinous black…thing rush towards me. I made a somewhat feminine noise (you can’t blame me ) and jumped off of the couch. My dog, which usually gets aggressive, jumped with me and when we looked around there was nothing there.

I was filled with an indescribable fear, but It felt more like adrenaline than anything. The strange thing was, before I could say anything...my friends eyes started to water. Not from emotional crying or anything like that, his reaction was “why the **** are my eyes watering” then my dogs eyes started to water lol

Tell me this is not some weird stuff! So I looked on the web and nobody really has any answers...Does anybody else have an experience like this they want to share cause we are all at a loss.

Oh, and yeah we still see stuff..although the terrifying shock value of the first encounters has worn off... now it is just a dull fear..if that makes any sense.-----thx, Hyperion

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I can only tell you that they are everywhere and to date we haven't really been able to figure out exactly what they are.

What I can do is recount an experience I had in Korea. I'm currently still in the Army.

A friend and I drove from Uijongbu to Yongsan to pick someone up one evening and as we turned into the parking lot, we both saw the black shape of a human figure near a lightpost in the parking lot. Keep in mind that the rest of the parking lot is well lit and the city lights make it fairly visible out there. Anyway, my friend actually steered the car in that direction when we saw the figure move toward the light pole. It then vanished. We were both like wth?

I also see shadows moving out of my peripheral sometimes in various places around Arizona, where I'm at now.

Some people say they're ghosts, others say they're entities from another reality. I'll do some sniffing around and see if I can give you a better answer in the near future.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Hey that's cool man! Yeah its such a weird thing...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Assuming this is true I am very creeped out. I hope I never experience something as weird as that. I have no idea how I would react to a situation such as yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Shadow people are the rejects of the kabbalist empires, death through unspeakable methods- who wander the earth to deter people from following the same dark mistakes they made in the past. Truth kills too, so be careful how much you try to fight lies in the world, people will try as hard as possible to assassinate you or ruin your life...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
Shadow people are the rejects of the kabbalist empires, death through unspeakable methods- who wander the earth to deter people from following the same dark mistakes they made in the past. Truth kills too, so be careful how much to try to fight lies in the world, people will try as hard as possible to assassinate you or ruin your life.

THAT is something I want to look into. It sounds very specific, where did you get the info?..personal or something I can read?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

The Shadowpeople wish to be the only conscious life forms. They are able to travel via power lines and analog signal television. The thought was they could not travel via digital signal -- probably not true.

In Eastern thought a television turned off is a very dangerous thing allowing negative energies to enter your room.

My rules for this includes only having the television visible when watching a programme. Otherwise a very nice Japanese print sits in front of the television. Never let a television be turned on to static rather than a channel. With my HDTV in the den, the Japanese print I affixed to sort of a gigantic tea cosy I sewed up to put over the television (and I unplug it when not in use).

Biggest rule .... no television in the bedroom.

I hope this helps you sort out some practicle things you can do. If you are a person of religious faith, your faith tradition may have other steps for you to take.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The best thing you can do when you encounter shadow people is to ignore them.

Don't even look in their direction.

Both my children are very intelligent and also have common sense. They also see shadow people.

My great granddaughter saw something in my son's home last time she was visiting.

We're not sure if it was a shadow person or a ghost. She said it was a monster but was a pretty man monster.

Leave them alone and they will not visit as often. I believe they like to play with those that show fear. It's entertainment for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin

Originally posted by thaknobodi
Shadow people are the rejects of the kabbalist empires, death through unspeakable methods- who wander the earth to deter people from following the same dark mistakes they made in the past. Truth kills too, so be careful how much to try to fight lies in the world, people will try as hard as possible to assassinate you or ruin your life.

THAT is something I want to look into. It sounds very specific, where did you get the info?..personal or something I can read?

Yeah, what he said!
Anything we can read etc?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

can u plz elaborate on why a tv in a bedroom is a bad thing

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok First I want to say that I and many of my friends have had encounters with these things. I think the frequency of their showing up is increasing alot. There are many different ways you can fight these things. Look at it like this... these things are getting something out of you, that or they have some kind of vendetta. Either way you need to make it so your space is no longer safe for them, you can do the whole prayer/god thing but it doesnt really work unless you have some SERIOUS godforce behind you. Whoever told you to ignore them is wrong cuz thats what they want. This is what i suggest: When you get up tomarow go to the corner or closet or wherever this thing hangs out and say "I'm gonna F*****g kill you!" then go to the store and get a bottle of vodka or something similar. Set up in front of the things spot and start taking shots. Now Stare at this thing like your in prison and your gonna shank him in the yard later. Now direct all your FIGHT at this thing....visualize just beating the living hell out of this thing, stabbing, hanging, whatever. And just dont stop! Keep harrassing the bastard RIGHT BACK. If you keep you attention directed at it and focus your fight it will have to find a less hostile enviornment or become your servant.

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

ahhh the Van Helsing approach...will do

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Most of the people I know have seen shadow people, my girlfriend has had a full-on conversation with one that jumped in the passenger seat of their moving truck....

Check out www.shadowpeople.org... for more stories/info.....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

Because it might play something like American Idol or Judge Judy. These shows are magnets for dark forces, not to mention really irritating.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComedian

lol sorry friend I'm not on meth...but thanks for looking out

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

Confronting them aggressively is probably a really bad idea. I have no personal experience with these things but the consensus seems to be that whatever they are they feed off of negative energy.

I find the subject of shadow people really fascinating. They are a recurring theme in "alternative" and conspiracy literature under many different guises.

Some call them ghosts, demons or djinns, others refer to them as negative 4D entities, David Icke describes a similar phenomenon with his reptilian thing and I'd wager that whatever they are, they are also responsible for a good number of negative abduction experiences.

I believe that the phenomenon is very real and it could very well be the same entities that are ultimately at the top of the global hierarchies.

Some have said that projecting love towards them is very effective.
Worth a go in my opinion, and it won't leave a hangover like the vodka shots.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

When you were watching TV, was there a bong on the coffee table in front of you? Be honest.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

If it is an old television set, it is believed that Shadowpeople can use the vaccum of the tube and electricity to travel and manifest. So to be safe, no tv in the bedroom whilst one is sleeping...

Thought was that digital and flat panel would keep them from travelling. But they are travellers and digital is just another electrical grid means for them to travel.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
He called me one day and said that the night before last he was woken up at around 1am. As he turned over in bed he saw a black figure blocking out the light from his bathroom (he left the light on) He was immediately filled with a great terror and fear..then he basically blacked out.

The reaction you had of fear and blacking out is a normal reaction when a human encounters one of these created entities.

But there is a way of telling the good ones from the bad ones.

The bad ones trade on the fear and the good ones will relieve you of it.

An example of this can be seen in the experience of Daniel the prophet.

Daniel 8:16-18 "And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. 17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. 18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright."

Daniel has the fear factor and 'blacks out' (deep sleep)...
...but then Gabriel touches him and sits him up.

This is typical of encounters with the good guys...
...the fear and initial loss of consciousness is the same...
...but the good guys will move to eleviate the fear factor...
...and the bad guys won't.

The way to deal with them is this...
...remember that you are soveriegn over them...
...this is your planet and your reality, not theirs...
...treat them as you would a large intelligent dog...
...command them to obey you, ask them what is their business with you...
...and dismiss them...
...they can not act on you against your will.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join