It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: New Video Smuggled Out from Mavi Marmara of Israel's Deadly Assault on Gaza Aid Flotilla

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks man - great!

Yeah, I'm really curious about that list since it only seems to have a selective few of all those people/passengers who were in the fleet.

And some of them on the list seems to look like white European/Americans and there are even some women on those pages - maybe they are the evil leaders of the aid flotilla? lol!

So, some kind of hit-list seems to be far-fetched and very unlikely, but those people on the list must be of some special interest to the soldiers obviously?

Maybe some of our Israeli friends here can translate the words?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I cannot see how these images are images "The Israeli Army does not want you to see." Nothing in this seems to conflict with the official Israeli story of what happened.

The video depicts

1. Commandos in a boat pulling alongside the flotilla ship- Israel does not deny this

2. A helicopter overhead- the footage the Israeli's released shows commandos being lowered from a helicopter..how does this conflict with the official Israeli story.

3. People who are wounded...Israel does not deny people were killed and wounded during the fracas.

4. Someone on a loud speaker saying "We are civilians." Just because somebody on a boat claims to be an unarmed civilian, it does not necessarily mean they are. How would this conflict with Israeli accounts?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint

I cannot see how these images are images "The Israeli Army does not want you to see." Nothing in this seems to conflict with the official Israeli story of what happened.

The video depicts

Those are just clips, and aside from showing the passengers giving aid to the injured IDF soldiers, they don't show much else in terms of new information.

The full video is around an hour or so and has yet to be released according to the link:

In a Democracy Now! exclusive, we bring you a sneak preview of previously unseen raw footage from the Mavi Marmara that will be formally released at a press conference at the United Nations later in the day.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well, when a country has a naval blockade there are two options: 1- sink the ship; 2- board the ship. Option one would have been preferable. I haven't seen where it was mentioned that Bernadine Dorn, Bill Ayers wife, had a lot to do with organizing the events.

Oh.... and if I have a gun (paintball or otherwise), I'm doing something which follows international law and someone comes at me with a knife or a steel pipe, I'm shooting the individual square in the head; just like I'd do if someone broke into my home.

Sorry.... looking at some of the other stories these "sources" provided clearly indicate the political leanings of the people running them, like "Democracy Now." They'd be better served if they did some research and realized that no democracy has lasted more than 200 years. A true democracy is nothing more than mob rule. Idiots!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by zappafan1]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

What needs done about Israel? They are protecting themselves.

It'd be no different than if here in the US, Mexico was sending trucks full of food across the border, but refused to stopped for inspection so that we could make sure there were no drugs, or illegal aliens aboard.

But, i guess if you're anti israel...then you'll never change. I just, personally, think you should have a legitimate reason to be for a change.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I think they mean the full 1hr video due to come out...as for your points I agree with the first 3.

the 4th one? hmm not so much.

seems opinionated and biased to me.

my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
*[/url]

Funny how the "peace activists" are so riled up and ready to fight:

www.youtube.com...

Now what is the lesson we have learned?

1.) Don't try and run a blockade, and if you are going to try, don't state it publicly

2.) Don't antagonize the troops that are boarding your ship

www.youtube.com...

3.) Don't put your hand in the gators mouth, then cry when he bites it off.

Better is:
1.)Don't run a blockade without sufficient air support. And SAMs. Hovering Apaches or Blackhawks are perfwct targets for LAAs and or RPGs. And the actions of the murderous pig IDF should have assured enough donations to buy plenty.

2.) Yes, don't antagonize them - Kill the murderous scum before they get on the ship. And feed the bodies to the sharks so there are no bodies to bury.

3. Kill all the baby alligators so none get large enough to bite.

Actually, the Israelis are taking care of it themselves by doing everything possible to lose the support of the world, and the American public, without whom they are helpless targets.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The muslims got what they deserved. Just because you dislike jews doesn't mean you can make stuff up. Clearly, they violated the blockade, attacked the idf with clubs and weapons, and were dealt with accordingly. By the way, these are the same folks who would like to force your conversion to islam and kill you if you don't comply. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't think the video is going to change ANYTHING. I don't think a video of IDF with women and children lined up against a wall dying in front of a firing squad is going to change anything.

It was something that was talked about by MSM for a day or two after it happened. That window of opportunity is OVER.

When it comes to Israel's actions, religious beliefs get in the way of seeing, or rather people have almost religious like beliefs about Israel already. In other words, people will believe what they want to believe - what they already believe, no matter what happens.

There is a window of opportunity to change minds, but it's closed already.
The IDF KNOWS what they are doing - I really have to give them that. Wow, do they EVER know what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

It'd be no different than if here in the US, Mexico was sending trucks full of food across the border, but refused to stopped for inspection so that we could make sure there were no drugs, or illegal aliens aboard.

But, i guess if you're anti israel...then you'll never change. I just, personally, think you should have a legitimate reason to be for a change.

only problem is it would like like US shooting at and killing the driver BEFORE they got to the border checkpoint. but of course if you are pro-isreal poor examples and logic is inherent.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

The muslims got what they deserved. Just because you dislike jews doesn't mean you can make stuff up. Clearly, they violated the blockade, attacked the idf with clubs and weapons, and were dealt with accordingly. By the way, these are the same folks who would like to force your conversion to islam and kill you if you don't comply. Grow up.

interesting, if that was the case why aren't we all killed by them? please be reasonable with your claims of such horrendous acts. senseless claims cannot be used to justify systematic murders of people in international water.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
In this video you can clearly hear gunfire and fire-bursts from automatic weapons in the background.

Paintball rifles, my arse!

I watched a 15 minuite version of the video and from what i can make out the first they new they were being attacked is when they saw blood coming out of an escape hatch and because you could hear dull thuds before the boat was boarded leads me to think they were using snippers and you can also see the red dots from lazer scopes on the deck of the ship.

Every one on the ship was taking pictures and most were from Turkey and yet it's american news footage that gets out ???????????????????? The question needs to be asked.

Based on this evidance the UN if it is not just another zionist controlled gosip shop should demand all film footage seized during the ilegal and brutal attack should be handed over to investigators instead of putting BS sanctions on Iran.

The new iserail flag is a false flag and a paintball gun

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Yeah they are protecting themselves against peace protestors that want to deliver aid and as i'm sure you have been told a million times were attacked in international waters.

Were the germans protecting themselves when they put jews in gas chambers because following your blind logic they were.

People in europe have spoken and all the spin in the world won't stop that and the only chance for peace is for the mad dogs in iserail to back down because a lot more ships are on the way and they won't stop untill the ilegal blocade is lifted without preconditions like the one being offered were we drop the internatinal investigation in return for lifting sanctions.

This leaked video speaks for itself and will only alert yet more people to the fact the MSM is under zionist control.

You need to note whos fight on the back foot.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I want to see the full hour of footage.

Not just the pallywood version.
en.wikipedia.org...

I have already seen the ships security camera footage that shows the people arming themselves.

And the fact the Israelis dropped on the ship used pepper ball guns until they found the people on the ship had gas-mask that made the pepper balls useless.

Then they were forced to use there backup hand guns.

Then they found that some of the people on the ship were wearing bullet proof vest and had to do head shots to stop these attacker.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint

The video depicts

1. Commandos in a boat pulling alongside the flotilla ship- Israel does not deny this

2. A helicopter overhead- the footage the Israeli's released shows commandos being lowered from a helicopter..how does this conflict with the official Israeli story.

3. People who are wounded...Israel does not deny people were killed and wounded during the fracas.

4. Someone on a loud speaker saying "We are civilians." Just because somebody on a boat claims to be an unarmed civilian, it does not necessarily mean they are. How would this conflict with Israeli accounts?

Don't forget the shots of the blockade runners using slingshots - that was the weakest part of the Israeli story, in my mind. I found it hard to believe. I mean, who in their right mind is going to go against soldiers with slingshots in this day and age? Now I have to correct that thought, since the evidence is right there in front of me now that this DID in fact happen, courtesy of the blockade runners themselves. Shots of their own people waiting to ambush the soldiers coming off of the helicopter with, of all things, slingshots. It boggles the mind.

It's no longer just Israeli photos of slingshots and nebulous claims by Israelis. This video confirms it.

Who "in their right mind" indeed! I think that phrase may be the key.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before.

www.richardsilverstein.com...

The video clip shows IDF kicking someone (obscured from view), speculated as being Furkan Dogan, and then shot a few times. It also includes comments from a weapons expert as to what type of weapon was used in the murder of the activist. Quite a damming evidence of IDF brutality.

It is not a very clear video considering the circumstance, but the relevant footage is around 2.23 of the clip.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience
I don't know if this has been posted before.

www.richardsilverstein.com...

The video clip shows IDF kicking someone (obscured from view), speculated as being Furkan Dogan, and then shot a few times. It also includes comments from a weapons expert as to what type of weapon was used in the murder of the activist. Quite a damming evidence of IDF brutality.

It is not a very clear video considering the circumstance, but the relevant footage is around 2.23 of the clip.

I've addressed that bit of video in another thread, so to avoid repeating myself, I'll link to that post.

post by nenothtu

The weapons expert is quoted as saying, right in that blog:

So, there are two possibilities:

(1) these commandos are abusing some lying on the ground by firing some sort of crowd-control weapon, a kind of paintball gun on steroids (e.g. An FN303, although I don’t think that’s what this is), at him at a range of a foot or so, or

(2) this is an assassination weapon, an updated De Lisle carbine or some equivalent silenced, single-shot pistol-calibre weapon, and they have killed him.

My money is somewhat on the former, but no firm conclusions at this point.

Bold mine.

He further goes on to say that it 'could be a silenced Ruger 10/22'. I've had some experience with that weapon, and can confidently say it is NOT a 10/22, silenced or otherwise.

A photo from one of my trips to the range:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/457a2d141e63.jpg[/atsimg]

The supressed Ruger 10/22 is the weapon at the far right.

1) The expert points out that a slide mechanism appears to be being worked. Ruger 10/22's are NOT slide actuated. They fire from a closed bolt, semi-auto. Even in the case of a jam, the bolt is operated from the right side of the weapon, not from beneath it.

2) Suppressed weapons are for STEALTH. A shiny barrel is not conducive to stealth, and is not generally found on suppressed weapons. Note that the one I fired at the range has a phosphate-coated suppressor, to reduce shine. The weapon in the video has a VERY shiny barrel, not a suppressor.

3) Suppressed weapons don't have 'flash hider' muzzle devices. The suppressor takes care of most of the flash. That's how they work, by expanding and cooling the exhaust gasses before releasing them into the atmosphere, thus reducing the sound produced. The weapon in the video clearly has a separate muzzle device, similar to, but not the same as, the muzzle device on the paintball gun in my above quoted post.

It's NOT a 10/22, and I still stand by my assessment made in the post I quoted above.

Edit: I don't know how to put scroll bars on the picture, so you'll have to download it locally to see the suppressed Ruger 10/22 at the far right of it.

You may be able to see the full picture by going here. Don't know if that will work or not.

[edit on 2010/6/11 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join