It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! - Show #10

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Bless you BH....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Excellent Show!

The WOS radio tribute was wonderful, excellent job everyone.

Nefermore, the way you delivered that song was one of the funniest things I have ever heard.
That was simply awesome.

Surprisingly there were no serious car crashes. Unless you count the crackling, which seemed to end sometime after the GMO talk finished. It seems Monsanto has hired Menwith Hill.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

JacKatMtn.....

I hope the show went well!

I wasn't able to listen, so I am looking forward to the download.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Caught the first two hours, then ate too late and fell asleep lol.

Great show Semper, you did a fine job.

Whilst there was a few crackles in the show, it was listenable and i enjoyed what was discussed.

One thing i must do is to read up on the topics to be discussed. Last night i was a little lost on a couple of subjects, but that's my fault.

So when the next topic list goes up, i will go to those threads and make myself more familiar with them, it makes for better chat in the chat room alongside the show.

Thanks again everyone, another success!

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
T&C applies to ATS Live too.
*SLAPS Nefermore.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I wasn't even there!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

ahem...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Everything was censored according to FCC regulations!

At least, it was when I sent it...

[edit on 13/6/10 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I just thought you were in a really, really bad mood.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for last nights shows guys. Hopefully the tech issues will be resolved - good show and Im glad I stayed up for it.

Nef - lets try and move on on the Europe broadcast - the wife is bugging me about staying up late !

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

ahem...

If I could applaud an emoticon, I would.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by groingrinder
I tried listening to show nine part one, but could not make it through the dismal music. How about less dismal music and more ATS?

Hmm. Lets see. One track every 20 minutes after the 15 minute warm up.... 3 and a half minutes per track, but lets say 4 mins. Thats 12 mins out of every 60, or 36 mins of music out of 180 minutes, which is a fifth of the show.

So theres 4/5ths of the show you don't have a problem with... thats cool

I'm interested in why you find the music "dismal" though - please enlighten us as to your musical tastes and what you would consider not to be "dismal"?

I agree that I can't stand the music...it isn't about if I like or dislike the music...it's just that is not the reason I am listening to the show.

I want to here topics discussed...not music.

I fast forward through all the music...just seems a waste to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What would you suggest is done during the breaks that staff must be able to take? Because I am a regular on the show - though couldnt make last night's - and I could not sit for 3 hrs straight with no breaks. Even an hour straight w/out breaks would be hard.

[edit on June 13th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

What would you suggest is done during the breaks that staff must be able to take? Because I am a regular on the show - though couldnt make last night's - and I could not sit for 3 hrs straight with no breaks. Even an hour straight w/out breaks would be hard.

[edit on June 13th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

A break every 20 minutes tho seems like a bit much...sometimes it seems the conversations are just getting going and then *break*...and then it takes a bit coming back from music to get going again.

One break every hour I could see...3 breaks seems excessive. I don't see why someone couldn't sit through an hour...have you ever taken a class...went to see a movie...waited in line at the DMV?

I'm just saying...it seems to break up the flow of the conversation for the listeners...and from what I can gather it doesn't sound like the conversation of the staff really stops...because it almost feels like we (the listeners) are walking into a room with an existing conversation going on when the music stops...and then everyone stops talking and tries to switch gears to a new topic.

I listen to hear discussion...not for the music.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

We can't please everyone. We do try, but its just not possible all the time I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

We can't please everyone. We do try, but its just not possible all the time I'm afraid.

Just voicing an opinion...not petitioning for a change.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just listened to last night show.

Very good.

Nef's Shakespearian rendition of Limp Bizkit was classic!

Keep the music in, but think AD's idea to include a more lighthearted thread from BTS is very good, providing there is one suitable and popular enough.
BTS seems to be very slow moving at times!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Really enjoyed last nights show, especially the last hour. Those are the kind of topics I'd love to hear more of on ATSLive. So awesome to hear Mods being passionate as well. I think you guys enjoyed the topics as well.

As for the music, I dig it! Well...there was that one countryish song..lol. Geez, give the mods a break already - they are talking for 3 hours!

Nefs Limp Bizkit was *classic* - my sides are still hurting! Encore!

Well done everyone!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm glad you all enjoyed the show. Good to know we didn't let the membership down.

We tried to do nef proud; this is after all his baby. It was fun doing it but we need you all to call in more; it is after all about you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join