It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Threatens War if Turkish PM Tries to Deliver Gaza Aid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearfulButInterested
reply to post by 3vilscript

Thank you sir this is exactly what I was going to post. Everyone who says we need to stand behind is Israel and show Turkey we mean business, just doesn't know the facts. Turkey is a NATO nation a war on one NATO ally is a war on all NATO allies! If Israel attacked Turkey we would be forced along with many other countries to wage war against them.

In this scenario, NATO would dissolve. Of course this would not be a good thing for the USA and would further isolate it from the world even more than the illegal Iraq/Afghanistan invasions did. I can't speak for the Pentagon nor would I ever wish to but I think they can see those implications even if the Zionists can't.

Therefore, I believe that the USA would just provide tolerable levels of intelligence to Israel as Russia would provide to Turkey in this event.

Don't forget, Russia has plenty of satellites too.

I just don't see the USA having any options for gain in sending ships/planes/troops into that conflict. Besides the fact that the American public is already bubbling with discontent to begin with. Another war for the USA? Not if the American citizens have anything to say about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

you do realize that Israel is the only non-muslim democracy in the ME right? You know that no matter what the palestinian, hamas, hezbollah, iran turkey, jordan etc that surround the Israelis are predominantly muslim and they will never stop until the infidels are pushed into the sea right? So even if Israel chose to just get along with it's neighbors it's neighbors would not choose the same fate for Israel.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by queenannie38

For sure all war and murder is wrong.

But the world is ganging up on the Jews once again.

Do spare me.

it's the same people that helped the jews in the 1940's that are up in armys now about the way iserail is treating people like they were treated and it's not realy the jews that are creating the trouble but the zionists that has attached themselves to jews.

You forget who the mad dogs are going around saying they can take anyone because they have the best army, the best nukes and are friends with uncle sam.

Jews themselves don't agree with the actions of iserail and nine jewish people are on the next aid convoy from germany and if iserail dare's to attack a NATO member a second time then they will need more that uncle sam to protect them.

it was a mistake to apease hittler and it's a mistake to give in to the facists that are not only controling iserail but also a sizeable chuck of america.

People need only follow the money and it always leads to zionist control and thats why our media is so screwed up.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
In this scenario, NATO would dissolve. Of course this would not be a good thing for the USA and would further isolate it from the world even more than the illegal Iraq/Afghanistan invasions did.

Are you sure nato would dissolve with the USSR on it's border and europe needs oil from arab oil producers ?

Could it be that the USA would dissolve because it is controlled by zionists ?

i take it you know europe is bigger than the USA don't you.

You nor i knows the answer to that one but do you realy think that iserail is worth putting this to the test because i don't.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

great if worrying post! You sir, speak the truth(maybe the ottomans was going a bit far though
. Israel won't back down, won't give way and won't drop the blockade,as it stands, just imagine no Israel.......
.....so then, a nice united mainly islamic middle east...doesn't that sound stable!
if so many weren't concentrating on Israel what else would they do?
Also, if you are religious then imagine this, no jews in jeruselam.... how many christians do you think they would let in?good luck with that

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom
What is this??

Look who is telling us we need to "support Israel" - registered 3.6.2010, registered 9.6.2010.

Paid Mossad ***holes.

I am in the west and I will never support Israel. And you will fail. MISERABLY.

Just TRY and sink the frellin' ship! I pray to God that you do it...

Nice to see someone else is noticing that too ! I don't post to much , i tend to read mostly , and true lots of suddenly new members on Israeli threads !
Star and Flag OP and Star to you skajkingdom

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
NATO came to the aid of the U.S.A. as per article five over the attack in 2001.

If Turkey and Israel go at it, we have another article five situation, this time with no ambiguity regarding nation vs. group of radicals who span borders and continents. If it is not honoured then NATO is dead and all bets are off.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

Are you sure nato would dissolve with the USSR on it's border and europe needs oil from arab oil producers ?

Could it be that the USA would dissolve because it is controlled by zionists ?

i take it you know europe is bigger than the USA don't you.

You nor i knows the answer to that one but do you realy think that iserail is worth putting this to the test because i don't.

Nope. I don't think Isreal is worth putting it to the test. You're preaching to the choir here with me on that point.

However, NATO as we know it would certainly dissolve if the U.S. gave any combat assistance in the form of anything being controlled by the U.S. military in order to strike at the Turks.

You would see Turkey withdraw first if the U.S. intervened in any military capacity.

Then the U.S. would be out of it by default for not protecting a NATO member. A member in which allowed the U.S. to park a ton of nukes on their land during the cold war lest we not forget.

At this point Britain would have to choose a side and thereby form a new alliance because they're not going to have the rest of the European faction following them.

France has been at the end of their tether with the USA for a long time. Look for them to tell the USA to piss off just for starters.

I think you also miscalculate Europe's fear of Russia. Russia would gain nothing by an invasion of Europe these days. Russia has all of the energy and natural resources to sustain itself. Also, Stalin and the Soviet world is dead. Has been for a long time now. The workers of the world unite either through will or coercion has been nonexistent for quite some time.

No what you would see is splinter alliances forming that would probably bring about a more European defense force than a NATO one that was dominated by the U.S.

Also, The U.S. would not collapse without having NATO. The U.S. is quite capable of doing many other foolish ploys that would lead to that scenario. Being isolated militarily isn't one of them.

Now a economic isolation would be worse but this is fuel for another topic of speculation.

These Zionists who keep on thinking that war is the only alternative to their wills might find themselves without a chair to sit in when the music stops.

What could this be might you ask? The USA sitting back and letting Israel fight it's own battle and then airlifting the survivors (of the Israeli wasteland) back to the USA as a humanitarian gesture.

That's right, God's chosen people might just find themselves setting up shop across the Atlantic if they keep getting too big for their britches over there in the Middle East.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Just a few points here:

1. Turkey is not a Muslim country, it is a secularist democracy with a democratically elected Islamic government;

2. Turkey has a large Christian population - as have many Middle Eastern nations;

3. Israel declared war the moment it attacked (with the intention of killing) a boat flying the Turkish flag in International waters - Israel is very fortunate that Turkey did not respond in the same immature way that Israel behaves;

4. The USA is not NATO and NATO does not need the USA as a prerequisite of its survival;

5. The reason the USA sends so many troops abroad to fight wars is because it helps to give its populace an over inflated belief in the USA's abilities as a nation - it is not the toughest nation on the planet, it's just the most militarily active one that stands unopposed because other nations give it leeway and use it as a spearhead with which to push through their own intentions. Without its NATO allies, it wouldn't be able to do most of what it tries to do - do not confuse technology, industry and leeway with might. The USA would struggle against a nation such as China or Russia and really should be careful not to further polarize Middle Eastern nations into a unitary group with combined intentions - the USA would fall from its blind tower very quickly if properly opposed by a united ME;

6. Israel will not be around in two years if it continues as it is. As harsh as this sounds - when the tide turns, and Israel is treated as it has treated the Palestinians, few people other than Israelis and its namesake Jewish counterparts around the world will desire to defend Israel or condemn its jailers. The retaliation to come is already justifiable in the hearts and minds of the majority of the world's populace;

7. Sometime between Israel being taken away from the Israelis, all those thousands of years ago (Jews around the world should ask themselves why God took it from them and why he has never given it back to them), and the creation of the new Israeli state from the theft of Palestinian land, the founders of the new Israel were offered land in Africa or the USA. They chose the land that God took from them when God allowed other nations to invade Israel. The Israel has not just attempted to bully the ME and hold the world to ransom (despite the lives lost to the world while protecting the Jewish people), Israel has attempted to force its will against God. There has to be a payback for that, whether Israel likes it or not;

I feel sorry for the international Jewish population of the world because they will receive the brunt of the flak for Israel's behavior. It could have been a great and peaceful nation but instead it has become a nation drowned in the same blood that lead to its re-creation. Israel is a stain on the Middle East that needs mopping up. I only hope that the non-malicious and non-vindictive squatters on this land that belongs to the Palestinians leave it before it is wiped clean. I hope the children get chance to leave too.

My grandfather saw with his own eyes the atrocities committed against humanity (not just Jewish people) by the Nazis. He told me it was the most horrid thing he had ever seen. He was a devision commander (or something) and helped liberate people from the clutches of the Nazis. I don' know his current opinions on Israel but I know that I would feel unthanked and I would feel the lives lost saving the Jewish people unappreciated.

Israel owes a lot to most families on this planet, it really should change its tactics before it is too late and they (we) come to collect.

During a recent televised news interview of an Israeli government spokesman re the attack and killing of people on the Turkish aid ship, the interviewer (John Snow, I believe) asked the spokesman whether Israel would apologize. The spokesman's answer was "For what?" That answer says more than I ever could. It is very easy to understand why the nations surrounding Israel want to destroy it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

He can go straight to hell by the most direct route.

When you are trying to help people, the people who block you go to hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join