It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Threatens War if Turkish PM Tries to Deliver Gaza Aid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

I think that's another thread, not mine.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Yeah sorry about that... I rechecked my facts and it seems they were delayed... so those ships will leave IRAN tomorrow at the EARLIEST...

So no doom tonight!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

If I read the OP quote correctly the Israeli's are describing their actions as an "attack" on aid ships.

I think that is significant as up to now they claim to be peaceable. Clearly they are by their own admission already guilty of attacking aid ships.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I too would like to know more about any Iranian ship trying to run the blockade tonight. I frankly dont believe it and if its true,expect that ship to be sank. Gaza will soon have some interesting dive locations should these countries continue trying to run their blockade.

Anybody who believes that America will just stand down should Israel come under serious attack are delusional, and if Obama were to dally around the issue you'd see the worlds fastest impeachment ever. He either backs Israel or he is through politically and he knows it,thats why he is being so quiet about the whole deal,this is the last issue he wants to be forced into.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Removed for accuracy...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well I removed it for accuracy, because INDEED the Iranian ships will try to run the Israeli blockade...

BUT NOT TONIGHT.

I was wrong about the timing, the aid ships were delayed.

It's gonna happen, but in a couple of weeks... not tonight.

I only edited it because it was false about the timing... no agenda here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

You think Obama would be impeached if he chose not to support Israel?

Most of the Pro Israel politicians in America are getting SLAMMED by a majority of the country. His support of Israel has become a BURDEN to him in fact.

And I am not aware of any FORMAL protection treaty we have with Israel. If someone can show me, I'll recant.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Anybody who believes that America will just stand down should Israel come under serious attack are delusional, and if Obama were to dally around the issue you'd see the worlds fastest impeachment ever. He either backs Israel or he is through politically and he knows it,thats why he is being so quiet about the whole deal,this is the last issue he wants to be forced into.

Yes and it's the same here in the UK and France and Germany because the zionists control our politicians and the banking system and MOSSAD will have dirty on all of them so we have 3 options.

1. All out war
2. People in europe won't allow our ledders to help
3. We are in debt and need to take the bankers out anyway.

Cast your mind back to the knight templers and what happened to them when france owed more than it could aford to pay.

The american public might let uncle sam do as he wants but in europe the stage is not set for people to back any action en-mass and false flags are working less and less so america could find itself fighting with iserail on it's own against much of the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
We in the west need to make it clear to the Turks that we are behind Israel 100%, give the Islamist nations an inch and they will want the racetrack.
War between Turkey and Israel will drag in China and Russia,the USA is already dug in fortunately in Iraq, but it could all lead to an Atomic war.

A worlwide Jihad could follow,and they have the numbers.

This is no time for Israel or the west to be weak, weakness here will be fatal, all this Anti Israel shouting around the world will backfire on all of us, if we dont wake up and smell the war roses.

Turkey is ambitious (remember the ottomans) they exported islam to the Indian/Pakistanis in the middle ages, Turkey does not deserve any western nations support?
Anyone want WW3 ? some of them do.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Dr Expired]

Good God man!! You do realize Turkey is a NATO nation and more of an ally than Israel to the US. If the US where to turn their backs on Turkey along goes the North Atlantic agreements. Who would take the US seriously after that in matters concerning alliances.

Don't use past atrocities to condone turning our backs on a modern ally like Turkey. The US and Israelis have plenty atrocities under their belts to take a moral high-ground.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well lets just see where Barrack stands when it comes to Israel.

Trust me on this, Americas people are vastly pro Israel maybe not the few you hang with but on a whole the populas of America will never allow Israel to fall, at all cost Israel will be defended by America.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

Thank you sir this is exactly what I was going to post. Everyone who says we need to stand behind is Israel and show Turkey we mean business, just doesn't know the facts. Turkey is a NATO nation a war on one NATO ally is a war on all NATO allies! If Israel attacked Turkey we would be forced along with many other countries to wage war against them. If we went against NATO and stuck with Israel for some reason we would be in trouble not only from NATO allies but by the people (our enemies) who would most likely take advantage of the fact that we are no longer in said alliance and we would surely fall.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No one can make you fight a war. When are people going to realise that as individuals we can say the magic word "No". When that time comes we will be truly awake.

Respects

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Trust me on this, Americas people are vastly pro Israel maybe not the few you hang with but on a whole the populas of America will never allow Israel to fall, at all cost Israel will be defended by America.

I do trust you that americans will fight anyone and everyone when it comes to iserail but would you mind telling us why else i would have to go on about zionists controlling the banking and finance, your media as much as everyone elses and having your politicans in their back pockets.

Thats my theory on why america would back iserail against it own freinds but lets hear your side please and we will both agree to steer clear of 9/11 i hope.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If the oil spill is really that doomsday scenario then that would be an excuse for the us not to help Israel.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The biggest force in America for Israel is of course the huge amount of Americans who follow the christian faith,even Americans who dont go to church regularly often call themselves christians and the one thing they all believe is that Israel and the jewish people are gods chosen. In and of itself that seems self explanitary but when you take into account their combined voting power they are a force not to be crossed if you expect to survive in American poltics. It seems this theory will soon be put to test so we'll see but I for one have no doubt that if things get to tough for the Israelis we'll be sending a carrier group to the area,in any event I do not see Israels blockade being ended by runners, no matter how noble they feel,in this world,might makes right.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think the muslim brotherhood sees this as an opportune time to launch an attack against Israel. The whole 'peace' flotilla is a very transparent propaganda attack against Israel. Those ships were loaded with militants. The propaganda attack, as we can see, was most successful, though the world hardly needs much of an excuse to hate Israel, due to the provocation of dark spiritual forces.

The time is opportune because a stealth muslim has been planted in the white house. There will probably be no aid or help from America this time thanks to the usurper currently in the white house. Fortunately something much more powerful than America is protecting Israel, God himself!

Zech. 12

2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the LORD. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, 'The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.'

6 "On that day I will make the leaders of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 "The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem's inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by SevenThunders

Those ships were loaded with militants. The propaganda attack, as we can see, was most successful, though the world hardly needs much of an excuse to hate Israel, due to the provocation of dark spiritual forces.

Ships were loaded with militants huh? Source please

Israel has GIVEN the 'world' much of an excuse to 'hate' them without any outside help. The U.N. has around 70 reasons alone.

The time is opportune because a stealth muslim has been planted in the white house.

A "stealth Muslim" who panders to Israel on everything but settlements (pony show) and is surrounded by Zionists....Gotchya

Fortunately something much more powerful than America is protecting Israel, God himself!

Gotta source for that other than the 'good book' or the Talmud?

Finally, quoting the Bible does not count as a source. It does not state fact, it states fantasy, metaphors, simile, and prose.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

Gotta source for that other than the 'good book' or the Talmud?

Finally, quoting the Bible does not count as a source. It does not state fact, it states fantasy, metaphors, simile, and prose.

Oh what sources do you prefer? The Koran, Protocol of the Elders of Zion, Mein Kampf perhaps, the writings of Karl Marx or Mao's little red book?

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle east. She gives her enemies land and they respond by raining rockets down on her kindergartens. All of the surrounding nations have horrific human rights records and yet we have a plurality of apologists for evil. You support one of the most horrific human rights abusing, downright evil cultures in world history, the cult of Islam.

Hitler would be proud.

A day of reckoning is approaching and it will not go well for those who hate Zion. It is only fair to warn you. I actually don't wish this even upon the enemies of Israel, but when the line is crossed, the judgment will be furious.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

What we all forget is Israel cannot be pushed around by anyone, why?
Because they have Atomic weapons and one of the best equipped, trained military forces in the world.
I imagine they have subs with missiles also, they are a world power, and are a much safer ally than Turkey.
I didnt know the USA had Nuclear missiles in Turkey? If so you pose a great question about autonomous firing.
But I disagree with you sorry about the world showing Israel it means business, Turkey and Iran need shown, but Turkey has a good military force as well, so it could get messy.
Russia and China...boy we have some big enemies.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Dr Expired]

Israel cannot be pushed around by anyone? who gives them the right to push others around?

gods chosen people, my a$$!

i personally dont think that the American people would stand for their country being dragged into a "real" war when their economy is not so crash hot! the potential for this area to explode into a major war theater is very high as we all know.....this isnt a cake walk like Iraq was or a fabricated war NATO training ground mixed in with CIA drug cultivation program like Afghanistan is......

will the American people support a draft to support Israel?

i think you'd find the USA and Israel by themselves on this one against the rest of the world!

then you'll get russia and europe taking on the moslem world once US and Israel are out of the picture....this would be a NWO dream result!

nations and economies destroyed (not to mention the environment) a a large majority of the worlds population killed.

then the gods chosen people can sit on their radiactive wasteland of a former country, talmud in hand and wonder why god didnt come to help them and if it all was worth it?

[edit on 10/6/10 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Yep, I wouldnt say it was a boat load of militants, but it wasnt a 100% credible aid only ship. in saying that there were no weapons or threats from the boat, is was purely a trap.

.. and Israel fell into it.

I said it before, and ill say it again..

This was Israel's Tian'anmen Square event...
Instead of taking it as a chance to connect with the world, they used that tank and ran over that poor kid... then accused him of being a threat.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Agit8dChop]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join