It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the Excellent Dining in Gaza.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
[edit on 11-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Starting to see a pattern in your recent threads DBates. One of my threads is missing, Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza was in the title of it, it has completely vanished from ATS, and nobody can tell me where it went after repeated inquiries. I did a fair amount of research into this very subject, and would have liked to have shown how utterly wrong your assertions are but I'm not able to provide a link to my thread as it looks like somebody got to it.

Does anybody here remember that thread, or maybe had subscribed to it?

Edit:

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Wow - you guys are relentlessy severe in your propaganda - "dem jooos are child murderers". You guys dont want peace, do you

Lets get back to the topic and to reality.

Wow really, skyfloating?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

reply to post by twitchy

I removed my above post so that it couldnt be quoted out of context of the previous discussion and further derail this thread.

The "they are child murderers" has already been previously discussed. But what about the actual thread topic?

Would you enjoy dining at the Rooters Club Twtchy?

Do you think your threads are removed by the Hidden Hand?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A video from 2005 is all well and good, but its 2010 now.

Cuba looks great from inside the resorts. Outside of them, not so good.

New York looks fantastic in the brochures, but there are places no one in their right mind would be advised to go to outside of certain daylight hours.

Hell, even North Korea looks pretty when the cameras are pointed in a certain direction, but only when they are pointed in that direction

Its very very easy to spin things. Both sides do it.

Simple fact is that unless you are there on the ground, you have no idea of the actual conditions.

Armchair propaganda doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
[edit on 11-6-2010 by PplVSNWO]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
A video from 2005 is all well and good, but its 2010 now.

Very well then, this video was uploaded just 18 hrs. ago. Of course there's no proof when the footage was taken but it does show rows and rows of Israeli trucks taking food into Gaza so I would say it was taken since the blockade started.

Again, this isn't to say that poverty doesn't exist but that we're not being shown the entire picture of what life in Gaza is like.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Again, this isn't to say that poverty doesn't exist but that we're not being shown the entire picture of what life in Gaza is like.

Yes, because all media is in the hand of Arabs and a bunch of naive activists...

This thread: The collapse of logic and good will.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Excellent Thread!! The reality of the circumstances in Gaza is so clear that many cannot even see it due to the distortion by the media and the world's celebrities that have made this Free Gaza issue cool!! It is a political play and the lead actors are being ignored. Hamas vs. Fatah and a new Turkish agenda to recapture its former power and glory. No need to mention Iran in this mess.

Meanwhile, parts of the world that are in true distress are completely being ignored by these well meaning and drastically misinformed and dare I say brainwashed people. I guess the plan is working perfectly...

As a side note, I can show you vast areas of Detroit that are far worse than small specific neighborhoods in Gaza. Areas on US soil that have been completely neglected and the people are left to literally fend for themselves for daily existence including their safety and security needs.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Or simply an alternative view of Gaza not influenced by sensationalism?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I removed my above post so that it couldnt be quoted...

No I wouldn't enjoy dining in Gaza, frankly, the lack of clean water, sanitation, 50% unemployment, frequent illegal Israeli incursions frought with violence, the IDF soldiers running around dressed as Hamas militants, the fake Alqueda cells set up by MOSSAD, old people getting kicked around at border crossings, and the all too frequent lack of electricity or fuel there just doesn't make for a pleasant vacation spot. What a sickening thread, would you enjoy dining in San Quentin, I hear they have excellent Mashed Potatoes.

I was going to reply at length to this thread, but I smell something here that just doesn't jive with what I believe ATS is about. Removing your posts so they can't be quoted out of context eh, that's pretty twisted and I'm not going to be participating in this thread any further than to express my disapointment in your tactics...and yes, absolutely, unless there is some other explination which has not been forthcomming from the staff here, I think my thread was deleted.
Get Real.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

...but then I saw its too late, that you had already quoted it out of context. So its still there for all too read

Too bad you think so poorly of Gaza. Must be because you've never travelled to beautiful Palestine.

See all the wealth in the previous Video? Wow

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Who exactly are you trying to kid?

The whole world saw what Israel did to ruin EVERYONE'S 2008/2009 New Year.

So great, because Gaza has a few restaurants, then it's what, OK to just attack, kill and perhaps sink, any aid workers/ships/Turkish Presidents that have the 'misinterpretation' that the people of Gaza would like some help?
How dare you take us for fools when you suggest that the MSM has a 'Palestinian' agenda that we don't see. Remind me again, who is that owns/controls most of the western worlds media? Is it the Zionists or the Palestinians?

Shame on you. I suppose Lucifer must pay well...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Or simply an alternative view of Gaza not influenced by sensationalism?

No sensationalism here, don't worry, this forum is not and will not be anti-Israeli forum. We are sane and clever enough. I am thinking more and more that you might be either SL or Springer, one of the site owners. Maybe you had a warning from Israeli agents?
Here is a conspiracy site and i have right to think like that, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yellow Teapot
Who exactly are you trying to kid?

Gaza is not as bad as the world thinks. Go see for yourself.

In part thanks to Israeli aid.

Remind me again, who is that owns/controls most of the western worlds media? Is it the Zionists or the Palestinians?

Zionists dont control the worlds media. They couldnt even control publication of the Flotilla event.

Shame on you. I suppose Lucifer must pay well...

The people you are talking to are normal humans, concerned citizens, sitting at their desktops writing. They are not media-controlling zionists or lucifer-worshipping child-murderers. Wake up.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

you might be either SL or Springer, one of the site owners. Maybe you had a warning from Israeli agents?

How can we know who is who? We cant. You could be the Mossad guy in some Reverse-Tactic. Who the hell knows? So its wiser to look at the info itself.

Everyone is concerned that anti-Israeli posting is being suppressed but from my 6 years of browsing this place I can assure you that there are more than a 1000 anti-israeli and anti-jewish threads here - out in the open where everyone can read them.

Again - Go Look for Yourself.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Gaza is not as bad as the world thinks. Go see for yourself.

In part thanks to Israeli aid.

Okay, I've been silently watching this thread up until this point, but now I am forced to speak. Can you provide me with examples of Israeli aid going to the Gaza Strip? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

This is common knowledge, seriously.

Check out the last video posted by dbates. Check Wikipedia "Aid to Palestine".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

No.

You said Isreali aid going to Palestine. Please provide me with your sources of this, because I would absolutely love to believe you. Please don't bring up the Oslo Accords, this was nearly two decades ago and obviously by now quite long forgotten.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Those trucks driving into Gaza in that video just shown are Israeli trucks, or am I mistaken?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Google it yourself. These are really basics.

Israeli Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join