Some of the Excellent Dining in Gaza.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The reason you have to resort to personal attacks instead of refuting the idea being presented is because you dont have the ability to discuss rationally, with logic and calm. This is a matter of education but also of upbringing.

OMG, that is just PRECIOUS coming from you!

Wait until he starts deleting your posts guys...

And even posts of his which he quotes your post saying he's keeping it for everyone to see.

Then realizes he's proving my point and acting just about the complete opposite that a mod should and deletes every single post, including his own, that had anything to do with me! ROFL

Please start documenting it, as I have, and we will present factual evidence no once can refute.

However, how long the evidence stays here before being deleted by moderators is questionable.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0 Wait until he starts deleting your posts guys... Please start documenting it, as I have, and we will present factual evidence no once can refute.

I delete posts? Right. Im not even a Moderator in the MiddleEast Forum (see bottom).

When are you guys going to address the facts I posted?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Please back-up your "facts" with evidence, otherwise it's just opinion.

And I'm sorry, I cannot accept a youtube video. There is no difference between using a youtube video as evidence of prosperity in gaza, as there is using a youtube video of evidence of reptilians.

How about an independent, unbiased report? As I have given you to provide evidence to the contrary.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by neformore
A video from 2005 is all well and good, but its 2010 now.

Very well then, this video was uploaded just 18 hrs. ago. Of course there's no proof when the footage was taken but it does show rows and rows of Israeli trucks taking food into Gaza so I would say it was taken since the blockade started.

Again, this isn't to say that poverty doesn't exist but that we're not being shown the entire picture of what life in Gaza is like.

>That clip is your evidence ? ? ?
Does Gaza have a east 42nd street ? ? ? > @ 2:57 minutes.
Lol ,

israel has made itself it's own worst enemy by it's own
shabby blatant lies. A hundred monkeys on a hundred keyboards
(paid media-agents) is NOT a substitute for ethics.

Here is your typical daily life in
Palestine under OCCUPATION by israel : (israeli cages)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0 Wait until he starts deleting your posts guys... Please start documenting it, as I have, and we will present factual evidence no once can refute.

I delete posts? Right. Im not even a Moderator in the MiddleEast Forum (see bottom).

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

I have been trying. Before this thread I really did not know much about any of this particular subject. You have been presenting information but you have also been making bold claims based on that information. I decided I wanted to know more so I have been trying to figure out the connections between what you claim and what you use to back it up. You began by assuming and deflecting and now you are simply ignoring me.

Did I insult you? Call you names? Accuse you of anything? No. Yet, while complaining about the lack of civility and willingness to discuss, you have sidestepped any real discussion only to address the detractors you claim are the problem.

Are you willing to discuss that facts you presented?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by dbates

I can show you vast areas of Detroit that are far worse than small specific neighborhoods in Gaza. Areas on US soil that have been completely neglected and the people are left to literally fend for themselves for daily existence including their safety and security needs.

Is Detroit under occupation ? ? ?

( I see israel is in full swing damage control, in other words . . .
a hundred monkeys on a hundred keyboards paid by the JDL)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I think I have your next thread all picked out for you.

Afghanistan - Beutiful Desert Getaway. Clearly this video is proof no one is being blown up, shot, tortured, or otherwise hurt in so many brutal ways, right?

Skyfloating? How about you? Did I just prove that life is awesome in Afghanistan?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

So what do you think: What is life like in Gaza?

Do you think people drive cars there?

Go dancing?

Dear good people of the Congo,

Been raped with a machete? Had your family killed, village burned to the ground, mutilated for the sin of being asleep in your own home at night?

STOP YOUR WHINING- YOU CAN DANCE!

Just so you understand why this is on topic. A few videos and pictures of some nice things do not make a place not a bad bad bad bad bad place. All they do is show that someone is priveledged somewhere.

[edit on 6/12/10 by evil incarnate]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

My reasoning for doing so has been three trips to Palestine between 2000 and 2009.

You were in Gaza in 2009?

Sorry mate, I DO NOT believe that. I tried for MONTHS to get into Gaza in 2009. Even had the company lawyers on it. It was an absolute no-go situation. Hell, even CNN and the BBC were having problems getting into Gaza last year.

Prior to that, I attempted in 2007. Same results, but less emphatic. Prior to that was 2005. Again, turned down.

I'm not interested in your personal details, not interested in plane tickets (obviously, because Gaza's airport has been closed since 2001) - but I am interested in knowing how you managed to swing that, when (month/year), and what crossing.

Of all people, I'd expect a "Super Moderator" would know that posting wildly unbelievable stories without providing any kind of information to back it, especially with the claims you're making is nothing but political trolling. Post details or give yourself a red flag.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The "poor oppressed me" image is one exploited by many countries and groups to milk it for money. Israelis use it when they overdo demands for Holocaust reimbursement. And Palestinians know how to play that card too.

Okay everyone. Re-read Skyfloating's words above.

No matter what side you are on, you know that's the TRUTH, right??

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

People, dbates & skyfloating have clearly shown that many in Gaza enjoy "Exellent Dining" with "Beef Stroganoff" & "Spinach Soup". How opulent! The YouTube video shows solid evidence of this. Yet somehow we are meant to believe that illegal terrorist "aid" convoys full of militant Hamas supporters are needed to feed the "starving" Palestinians?

What nonsense!

'The idea is to put the Palestinians on a diet, but not to make them die of hunger'

Dov Weisglass, adviser to Ehud Olmert, 2008.

Looking at the rich food available in Gaza, perhaps it would be good for them to go on a little "diet"!

I suggest that some YouTube clips of the Warsaw ghetto will show people what true suffering looks like in contrast to the "High Living" available to the terrorists in Gaza.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You are right. It is staggering to me that anyone can possibly think, with the facts that I have posted, that Israel is anything but the oppressor in this situation. Anyone who believes that has obviously been affected by the Israeli propaganda machine.

Of course people in Gaza go about their daily lives as best they can under the circumstances. So did the Jews in concentration camps.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It kind of surprises me, that you're not turning any critical thoughts against no govt, but the govt of Israel. As the OP points out. Hamas is the govt of Gaza right ? However, it does not seem that their "elected" leaders suffer in sympathy with the average Palestinian does it ?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

I do not side with people that do violence. That includes Hamas, or any unaffiliated individual who choses violence. But proportionately, Israel does more violence than the Palestinians. So, I have to condemn them to a greater degree.

What I don't get is how Israeli supporters can turn a blind eye towards the violence they do, and hype up the relatively minor infractions of the Palestinians.

As I have shown, the Israelis kill a far greater number of civilians than the rockets and suicide bombers do combined.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes! how dare these Palestinians, do they not understand that their crying and sad desperate faces is destroying the image about Gaza as a luxery paradise with luxurious star Michelin restaurants everywhere.

Their crying and sad faces are scaring away the investors and the Jet Set clientele & tourism.

Isn't it annoying that these pictures were published in newspapers worldwide (except not so much in the US) from reporters on the ground who wrote articles which completely destroyed the delusional idea about Gaza as the new luxurious Saint Tropez?

Isn't it annoying that some say that most of these pictures of bombed out and shelled homes & buildings are taken after March 2009 - and after the operation Cast Lead?

But of course! there is nothing going on in Gaza - all is just fine and peachy!

In fact. the infrastructure is better than in the United States and many of the European countries.

All European newspapers are just lying about the Palestinian situation, and that is of course why the European Governments went beserk regarding the flotilla incident.

And all European Member of Parliament who has been there with photographers and live TV documenting the situation are just faking everything to programme and brainwash the masses.

Yeah! all these photos about the situation in Palestine is just vile fabricated lies!

And as everyone can see for themselves, there are mostly luxury homes and luxury restaurants & luxury hotels all over Gaza

Writing with love to the children at the receiving end!

The use of American made 155mm white phosphoros rounds against a civilian population in dense populated areas is a warcrime.

Burning white phosphorus which will burn on your body down to the bone - in areas of civilian population in Gaza

Israeli soldiers during the offensive with non-precision mortar against Gaza.

American International School in Gaza

Not even Santa is safe!

"Gaza is not as bad as presented in the media"

After what happened in January 2009 it's just so damn sad to read that statement!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

absolutely Hamas isnt the oppressor at ALL. They dont take ANY of the food and medical equipment meant for the people in Gaza and use it for their own means.

They dont set up their munitions and tactical teams in ANY of the areas innocent people live , so that when they get struck they can cry foul...

they havent committed ANY terrorist acts against Israel WHATSOEVER.....

Hamas is a COMPLETELY innocent organization with NO agenda whatsoever.......

Seriously people.....you can hate zionist all you want, thats your beef.....but dont let it make you blind to the facts, just so you can chose a side.....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by flymetothemoon

I do not side with people that do violence. That includes Hamas, or any unaffiliated individual who choses violence. But proportionately, Israel does more violence than the Palestinians. So, I have to condemn them to a greater degree.

What I don't get is how Israeli supporters can turn a blind eye towards the violence they do, and hype up the relatively minor infractions of the Palestinians.

As I have shown, the Israelis kill a far greater number of civilians than the rockets and suicide bombers do combined.

I agree. Violence do nothing but harm. However, i don't understand how "numbers" can define the tragedy for every single killed individuel. Not to mention the grief of those, lost behind.

I did read the threads when that asian greenhouse worker was killed by a rocket in Israel, near Gaza. Some people were "over the moon". You really think his death is less painfull for his family or that it does not count, because "he's not one of a million" ?

Anyways, i respect your opinions. Just, about the theme of this thread. If this is the standards of the Hamas lifestyle. So, why not ? Why they should be different than any other govt. Nothing but some of the best paid entertainers in the world

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Of course. And they never dare do hide down in the tunnels, while leaving the civilians behind. Also they would never dare to abuse vulnerable humans to become suicide bombers, without demonstraiting how it works, for obsely reasons of course. And in case anyone dare to oppose Hamas, the only thing that happens, is that they will probably invite you to one of their fancy restaurants

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Of course people in Gaza go about their daily lives as best they can under the circumstances. So did the Jews in concentration camps.

'xcept in C-Camps there are none of these Roots Clubs where you can have a huge Ice Cream Flotilla in Root Beer.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Actually, I know that the Palestinians are guilty of acts of violence. I also know that Israel is guilty of far greater violence. You can be blind to that fact if you want, just so you can pick the side you want.

I acknowledge that Hamas leadership are corrupt. They are not alone in that. I would say most if not all governments are corrupt, including the USA big time, and Canada. So, is that a reason for Israel to decimate neighbourhoods? Call me crazy, but I say no.

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join