It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Coast evac plan called "Swift Fox?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
reply to post by Digital_Reality

That is beautiful. where is this?

Well I won't say so as not to divulge his location, but I lived there for 16 years and it is just as lovely a place to live as it looks. Well, IT WAS!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Sky will remain the same. Your beach how-ever will have a yellow tint in the due future.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Uhmmm... I read ya!!!

And its been known for quite some time this was bound to happen if they didn't stop the Leak fast...
Another supossed disinfo agent known as SORCHA FAAL wrote about this almost a full month back... But whena source loses its creds down here they are worth less then a turd.. to bad caus not all info presented is bad info... Instead of looking at the wrapper and judging one would do wise to at least take the time and study what was inside the wrapper...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I posted this yesterday, somewhere, maybe I didn't, I don't remember, but I don't know how reliable the source is.

http://(nolink)/2010/05/24/breaking-news-reports-huge-explosions-seafloor-collapse-beneath-gulf-oil-spill/

Perhaps this will help with credability... Dr Stephen A Rinehart with a degree from Georgia Tech reports witnessing the explosion

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

You probably also should read this because Senator Nelson (FL) has came forward on the issue as has Matt Simmons and other oil industry experts.

http://(nolink)/2010/06/09/gulf-oil-spill-sea-floor-collapse-seabed-leaks-prevent-bp-capping-2/

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I tried to verify the Sacha Faal info by writing to the Ministry of Natural Resources in Russia. I haven't heard back from them. I think that would be a very good place to start. Verifying her information. I will write her an e-mail too. I don't want to move. But, either from a hurricane to the gulf (they say from solar storms to just plain bad luck, this years hurricane season is going to be the worst), or from the spill alone, I'm afraid that that might be the outcome. I will say this, if the gulf is evacuated, those people are going to be ANGRY.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
army.mil: Guard readies as Gulf Coast braces for oil spill
www.army.mil...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

good morning people,i have taken the time to loggin here today,normally i just browse the top topics and leave,i have only replied to 4/5 threads so all you regulars will not be farmiliar with me.Anyhow--about 20mins ago i got a phone call from a friend,this is what i was told,a group called Schlumberger was running the show on the platform,6 people i'm told,the person in charge made a call to someone at BP,explained the well head was unsafe and needed to be capped,the BP person said that there was a small party of executives from BP due to visit the platform so the idea of stopping the flow was a non-starter,they wanted it working for the visit,the guy in charge of the 5 schlumberger people asked BP to evacuate them,BP said no,he then phoned his own people,had them come out and take them off the platform with 1 of there own choppers....this happened "6 hours" before the explosion.All i will say is my friend is no fool,had this told to them by family member who works in oil industry from there pal who was 1 of the 6 on that rig..sorry if this is old news,

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The real reason is:

With so much oil no entering the Coast, The Police are unable to catch criminals as just seem slip away and they can't hold on to them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
that rig will soon wear out then the ONLY thing that will stop it is a NUKE
the oil flow will increase in size from the scouring
the water will flow down after the pressure equalizes
the water will be super heated
she will blow
the tsunami will blow the crap miles in land and that land will be poisoned for ages
a month or less for the well head pipe
(NOT JUST MY OPINION)
DR wickstrom
a scientist said 18 months to soread through all the oceans
most people won't hear this
lindsey williams just said it was OCCULT knowledge that led them to sell off prior to the blow out
THATS an OBVIOUS COVERING UP RIGHT THERE
he gets his info from an OIL EXEC.

when it is OBVIOUS that THEY JUST DID SIMPLE MATH

SO THEY ARE TO BLAME RIGHT THERE

of course the others are to blame
the financial sell off
and the derivitve trade of just before the rig went down
and not regulating the safty
who paid for thier campagns
heavily

there is lots of blame to go around

they knew from the flow and the scouring factor that this was going to blow
this is NOT their first rig and pipe
the russians have done this on land and had to use a nuke ti shut it done when it bluw
this is under a mile of sea water at 9 lb a gal(i think)
that adds to the pressure like sqeezing a zit (they say)

they have invested heavilly in green watch what happens when they start up the CARBON CREDITS trading it/ll be a chicago exchange I bet
MOB which is why OBANA was installed

add to this the sun is emitting nasa scary solar flares
earthquake activity is tied to solar activity
the point in the sun that is emitting will be aimed at earth at solar MAX
in 2012

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm only going to say one thing: heaven help us all. It's going to be a bumpy ride folks.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
that rig will soon wear out then the ONLY thing that will stop it is a NUKE
the oil flow will increase in size from the scouring
the water will flow down after the pressure equalizes
the water will be super heated
she will blow
the tsunami will blow the crap miles in land and that land will be poisoned for ages
a month or less for the well head pipe
(NOT JUST MY OPINION)
DR wickstrom
a scientist said 18 months to soread through all the oceans
most people won't hear this
lindsey williams just said it was OCCULT knowledge that led them to sell off prior to the blow out
THATS an OBVIOUS COVERING UP RIGHT THERE
he gets his info from an OIL EXEC.

when it is OBVIOUS that THEY JUST DID SIMPLE MATH

SO THEY ARE TO BLAME RIGHT THERE

of course the others are to blame
the financial sell off
and the derivitve trade of just before the rig went down
and not regulating the safty
who paid for thier campagns
heavily

there is lots of blame to go around

they knew from the flow and the scouring factor that this was going to blow
this is NOT their first rig and pipe
the russians have done this on land and had to use a nuke ti shut it done when it bluw
this is under a mile of sea water at 9 lb a gal(i think)
that adds to the pressure like sqeezing a zit (they say)

they have invested heavilly in green watch what happens when they start up the CARBON CREDITS trading it/ll be a chicago exchange I bet
MOB which is why OBANA was installed

add to this the sun is emitting nasa scary solar flares
earthquake activity is tied to solar activity
the point in the sun that is emitting will be aimed at earth at solar MAX
in 2012

Sooooooo in other words...we're screwed.
I guess we'll have to wait & see what happens. If they do evac the gulf, hopefully all of those families can get away safe. I really don't know what to believe about this, but anything's possible...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i agree
I'm reporting and I am no expert
but the people reporting agree in enough places
that we should at least be very heads up in our communities

watch and wait for indicators that say for certain what is happening

as my war vet father said:
"Don't plan for what will go right
plan for what will go wrong"

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by franklin555
I tried to verify the Sacha Faal info by writing to the Ministry of Natural Resources in Russia. I haven't heard back from them. I think that would be a very good place to start. Verifying her information. I will write her an e-mail too. I don't want to move. But, either from a hurricane to the gulf (they say from solar storms to just plain bad luck, this years hurricane season is going to be the worst), or from the spill alone, I'm afraid that that might be the outcome. I will say this, if the gulf is evacuated, those people are going to be ANGRY.

Sorcha Faal is a pseudonime of a guy who writes this fiction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by behindthescenes

The most interesting thing to me is we're given an operation name called "Swift Fox." That should be relatively easy to track down with sources if anyone has family/friends working on Gulf cleanup or law enforcement.

Um really? Its really that easy to get information from BP?! Riiight. I just hope they handle the evacuation better than they did the oil spill. That is I hope they don't wait until the last possible moment to start evac procedures. If its unsafe than its unsafe...

They want people to die. They want a great show. This is not Katrina II, it's 09/11 II. They need it to push the carbon tax.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Im starting to wonder if anyone is able to see my replies???
Ive stated on a few threads my fear of the whole gulf collapsing in on itself. No one seems to be listening.

Water doesn't compress so that has absolutely zero chance of happening but the oil coming out is plenty bad enough.

Sorry if anyone else has answered this going to read the rest of the posts now.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I personaly think there will be a group of millionair's,that will say they have had enough , and get together and fix that hole that leak's billions every week and claim it for them selve's this is still america, and not england, once we take over the leak, then we will see action ,congress or the President has to take all right's away from BP. make it a salvage site!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ibegood2]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Teknikal

read mine Tek
after the pipe is scouered out
(about a month from now)
it will Be UNSTOPPABLE
a scientist says
the oil pressure will eventually equalize
the water will flow down to where the temp is superheated
as the escaping oil is now
and she will blow
the resulting tsunami....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The thing i would worry about if i lived along the coast is a hurricane.

The winds and sea surge would push the oil miles inland and just a lightning bolt could turn everything that was oil soaked into a firestorm hundreds of miles long and miles inland.

I would prepare by having every thing i valued ready to transport at least 50 miles inland and store on high ground.

Because anything the wind and water did not get would burn in the firestorm.

There would not be any chance of riding out this type disaster and it would be suicide to try.

One thing to prepare would be to rent a storage locker at a storage place 50 to 100 miles inland and store food, water, supplies, and part of any gun collection you own with ammo.

This way any gun confiscation would only get the guns you have at home or are carrying.
Once you got clear you could rearm and resupply from this disaster supply.

A small storage locker will cost you only about $40 dollars a month and give you peace of mind and a major help in any disaster.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

One look at that guy's website, and I can't trust the guy. He's another doomsdayer.

ANY bad news comes, and doomsdayers swear it'll be 10x more tragic than it is.

Remember when the Patriot Act was passed? People SWORE that by the end of his term, there would be martial law. People said W Bush was the anti-christ. Now they say Obama or the Pope is.

Fuggitaboutit!

Find another source, and I'll take it seriously.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

One look at that guy's website, and I can't trust the guy. He's another doomsdayer.

ANY bad news comes, and doomsdayers swear it'll be 10x more tragic than it is.

Remember when the Patriot Act was passed? People SWORE that by the end of his term, there would be martial law. People said W Bush was the anti-christ. Now they say Obama or the Pope is.

Fuggitaboutit!

Find another source, and I'll take it seriously.

Patriot Act IS martial law, only applied on chosen individuals.

Bad news are anti Obama news?

Refugees from Florida is bad news, therefore anybody who reports about that (about to occur) will be a doomgloomsayer.

The best way to deal with disaster is to ignore it. If nothing, it is politically correct
and emotionally sparing

[edit on 11-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join