It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Coast evac plan called "Swift Fox?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All I got to say is "grain of salt" folks. This is Steven Quayle after all.

Apparently, his sources say the government is ready to green light gulf evac plan called "Swift Fox" because of a "pressure flux" causing the seabed to fissure and create more oil plumes.

The only scenario I hear that may force the government to evacuate the coast is a multiple plume situation. Apparently, the unmitigated oil spilling has caused a pressure flux which, ironically, has caused a spider web network of Gulf seabed fissures, which has caused at least one other confirmed oil plume. NOAA is searching for two more suspected ones". This quote is from an insider who is really concerned as he should be. Here's additional info he provided. His comments in the following quote: "I know FEMA has already scoped out FEMA camp locations, i.e. vacant lots and swaths of land that can be leased temporarily in Texas and Georgia".

The most interesting thing to me is we're given an operation name called "Swift Fox." That should be relatively easy to track down with sources if anyone has family/friends working on Gulf cleanup or law enforcement.

Anyone hearing anything to add to this?

[edit on 6/10/2010 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think this time he may be correct!

I plan on listening in tonight

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im starting to wonder if anyone is able to see my replies???
Ive stated on a few threads my fear of the whole gulf collapsing in on itself. No one seems to be listening.
The oil that is leaking and that has leaked will have been replaced by sea water(different density) All the leaking points incluing the existing drilling points or the way i look at it "perforations" like paper tears easier.
The whole area needs cleared an investigation to determine the structure of the ground needs to be done by any means available. No, im not joking either deadly serious.
This will be in Biblical proportions.

to add,
how do you know there is earth beneath your feet below the road or where ever you are standing?
Whats to say that the roads etc etc are not just a massive cover? like a scab?
then woop.....sinkhole?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I have been reading your replies and posts and agree with you. There's nothing, nothing about this "spill" that is good. This is the most dangerous thing that has ever occurred during our recorded history. It will change all of our lives forever. I believe it will cause major catastrophic destruction over a huge area. I pray for the people who live near the gulf all the way from San Antonio, up to Shreveport, and all of Florida. I have family and friends there and I pray they will be alright.

The earth's crust has been totally torn at this point. In my honest heart felt belief, I believe unimaginable damage has been done by this horrible incident.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
These guys are calling the plan Operation Deadly Tide.

atomicnewsreview.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The earth has been milked for its oil to the point that its now hemorrhaging and no one knows how to stop it.

I live on the Gulf coast and I'm seriously contemplating moving. At this point if me and my family want to go to the beach and swim, we would have to travel for many hours to get there. The sad part is I live and work 5 min from the beach.

We spend all hurricane season looking at weather forecasts and maps and worrying about who is in the affected cone. Now the local news is showing more maps and cones pointing towards soon to be devastated areas. This time its a storm of a different type, a storm that will last for years to come. I cant take it anymore.

I saw on the news a local shop owner had a sign in his window saying "the dream is over". Those who live here know exactly what that means.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Dude thats one of the most depressing things i've ever heard.

"Comin down like the Dow Jones, When the clouds come, we gone. We Roc-A-Fella, we fly higher then weather. You know me, in anticipation for precipitation, stack chips for a rainy day.

in the dark you can't see shiny cars, Because when the sun shines(SecondSun) We'll shine togather. Told you i'll be here forever, said i'll always be your friend. Took an oath, i'ma stick it out to the end.

Now its raining more then ever.

When the war has took its part
When the world has dealt its cards

Now its raining more then ever."

i really think that song is scary

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Im starting to wonder if anyone is able to see my replies???
Ive stated on a few threads my fear of the whole gulf collapsing in on itself. No one seems to be listening.
The oil that is leaking and that has leaked will have been replaced by sea water(different density) All the leaking points incluing the existing drilling points or the way i look at it "perforations" like paper tears easier.
The whole area needs cleared an investigation to determine the structure of the ground needs to be done by any means available. No, im not joking either deadly serious.
This will be in Biblical proportions.

to add,
how do you know there is earth beneath your feet below the road or where ever you are standing?
Whats to say that the roads etc etc are not just a massive cover? like a scab?
then woop.....sinkhole?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by jazz10]

It's because you need an avatar. Once you have one then people can make up their minds of how cool you are based on that. You will get stars and flags just because of it.

On topic, I don't see this as feasible to try and evacuate that large of an area and I don't think this situation will play out. If it does the evac would still not be possible imo. Where would they all go and who could afford it? That much loss of commerce and tax revenue would cripple everything very quickly and that doesn't take into effect the drain of funds to pull it off.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

.....sinkhole?

I am not sure if the density or the hydrocarbons v sea water really make any difference. The extraction comes from porous rock which is geologically stable. The void is actually within the rock which acts like a skeleton far below the surface so there is little change of that being a cause of a sinkhole. There are other situations where geologist and miners intentionally clear massive salt deposits to create huge underground oil reservoirs in the salt domes, but it's a common practice. As far as sinkholes go, you see more examples occurring from natural drainage and aquifers.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
im trying to get my brother to leave florida right now, that state will fail when no one goes to the beach anymore. people just cant grasp the HUGE EFFIN problem, cuz after all the yankees are still playing tonight! God Speed to all in the gulf, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Its ok you can keep the stars and flags thanks, thats not what i joined for, but on topic im sorry if i have been taken the wrong way. Im talking the whole gulf area possibly collapsing. This will go a lot further than financial im talking massive.
Did Biblical proportions not mean anything?
I hope that i am wrong but its just my own little opinion thats all.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is a picture of the paradise that Ive grown up in. Take a good look. What do you think oil is going to do to this?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You know I don't always know what to believe on this forum, (memories of the swine flu)

But are you guys serious, your scaring me.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If you remember the swine flu was real....... The damn thing just did not mutate to what the WHO/GOV wanted it too.......

But this gulf issue........its mutating all on its on. And all the Gov has to do is sit back and watch it happen........

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You know I don't always know what to believe on this forum, (memories of the swine flu)

But are you guys serious, your scaring me.

As serious as cancer my friend.

This damage is very real, the oil is very real, the situation is very real. If we have to evacuate the coast because of this toxic mess where will everyone go and for how long will we have to stay there?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Now would be a good time for gun grabs to start to happen. Katrina.

You know, "for your own safety" and all....

link   

Just listen to AC Griffith on this radio show.....

www.veritasshow.com...

link   
reply to post by jazz10

You are not alone in your suspicion that the Gulf could collapse into itself.

The oil field that is under the Gulf we used to call "Crazy Horse" or "Thunder Horse" and we believed it stretched from the Gulf Coasts of Louisiana, Alabama, Miss., panhandle Florida, and far southeastern Texas all the way under Cuba and the Islands to the northernmost states of Brasil. This was the opinion of some of us many years ago before the Gulf of Mexico became subject to the drilling frenzy.

I have not kept up with the Geology of it in many years so take the above with Kosher salt if not rock salt.

If you are less than two hundred miles inland in Louisiana, Alabama, Miss. and panhandle Floria (and a bit of Georgia), I would bug out asap. I have seriously talked with friends in Louisiana who are contacting the Canadian embassy to see if they can relocate to Quebec. If I were Cajun or Creole in Louisiana I would look to Quebec too.

May some bright divine thought come to all of us how to contain the breaches of the Gulf.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I posted this yesterday, somewhere, maybe I didn't, I don't remember, but I don't know how reliable the source is.

http://(nolink)/2010/05/24/breaking-news-reports-huge-explosions-seafloor-collapse-beneath-gulf-oil-spill/

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

The most interesting thing to me is we're given an operation name called "Swift Fox." That should be relatively easy to track down with sources if anyone has family/friends working on Gulf cleanup or law enforcement.

Um really? Its really that easy to get information from BP?! Riiight. I just hope they handle the evacuation better than they did the oil spill. That is I hope they don't wait until the last possible moment to start evac procedures. If its unsafe than its unsafe...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join