It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new kind of cloud formation boils over the central US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
they should name them "Muffin Top" clouds...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
Thats amazing, i love looking at clouds

I found a few pictures and thought i would share them with you too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4937ee349b80.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc86b9505470.jpg[/atsimg]

From what i have read about these type of clouds, they seem to form after a storm

MY GOD...This picture is a trip. They were so cool, just like the OP's that I had to save and keep it to my photo album. NUTS!!!

Much love to all...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ef2f005ff27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d326bc90bb2d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3e489ad77d5.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm a newb when it comes to posting photos on ATS. Sorry if they look weird. It isn't showing the whole photo for some reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Those are really intense clouds as well. Awesome post!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Visually, this is the coolest thread on ATS!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
reply to post by Crossfate

These formations are a direct result of chemtrails. I am going to upload the one's the have been happening here in Indiana. I have filmed them as they are being layered in and turned into exactly what you have posted in your pictures.

Oh, please. Get a cloud guide and learn something.
These clouds have existed forever, they are just being classified and named now. This kind of thing happens all the time in science.......they think that bug B is just a different color than bug A, then they do DNA and find out the two are completely different. Then the give the bugB a new name. Same thing with clouds. Clouds are even named along the same lines (species, class, etc.) as biologics.
Despite the fact there are no such thing as "chemtrails", they do not form anything but cirrus clouds, and then not all the time. What you are seeing is something you never cared to notice before. It doesn't mean they are new. There were always classed as "just" undulatus before, and now they are given the respect they deserve, because they are truly cool.
You can find more, cooler, colorful pictures here:
www.cloudappreciationsociety.org...
Go to the "browse" button, asperatus is the last on the list.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Primus, those are "mammas", after the same root as mammary glands (breasts, boobs, tits, whatever). Can't understand why, can you?

They have pictures of those here, too:
www.cloudappreciationsociety.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
Thats amazing, i love looking at clouds

I found a few pictures and thought i would share them with you too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc86b9505470.jpg[/atsimg]

From what i have read about these type of clouds, they seem to form after a storm

That is one of the coolest cloud pictures I have ever seen! Where did you find this picture? How did you search for it? I would like to see the site it's on.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rossa

The old saying in Missouri is: If you dont like the weather just stick around a few minutes itll change- they aint kidding, we are a meteorologists dream.

A bare foot missouri girl

LOL! We have the same saying in Britain too!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Chem trails, my left foot!

It's vortexes from the Aurora at Mach 5.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
So, my thinking is as follows. Gulf of Aden has fallen off the front pages, and now you can barely find anything on it. The gulf of Aden story started over a year ago as did these new clouds! reports of massive alien ships holding position and observing earth, dozens of craft existing a spacial anomaly in the Gulf of Aden and more and more sightings.

These new clouds could be related to HAARP and the attempts to set of Volcanoes, they could also be part of the re-enforcement of the Ionosphere to protect us from incoming meteorites.

Or maybe it is some of the very large Alien ships traversing the earth causing wake like cloud formation!

Your best recourse would be to find a paper bag and breath into it until you calm down.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherofBlessings
I was in Pittsburgh over this past weekend and saw some strange clouds. I have no knowledge of clouds, but I shot a picture of it. You can see it here:

Anyone think it looks strange besides me?

Yeah, it is wierd as heck. You're on that big yellow bridge donwtown right? There's a great sushi restaurant (but pricey) in the big brick building on the west side of that. I miss Pittsburgh! But not the traffic

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here are some pictures from a local news website...

I really like the colors in this picture!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Optix]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

I can vouch that it wasn't just Missouri, I am in northeast Alabama and in the early morning hours of Tuesday June 8 we had these same cloud formations. It was certainly a sight I had never experienced before. What could totally new cloud formations mean?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You all seem to clearly miss the point...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Intresting post, those pictures look crazy!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I live in New Zealand and that second picture is from here. we often get amazing cloud formations like that over here, especially in the south island. where I live in Hamilton we have a beautiful colorful sunset almost every night, especially at this time of year. We don't have any chemtrails either.

This type of cloud has been around for a while, and around a year ago was officially recorded as a new type of cloud. sorry I don't have the article about it now but if you googled 'new cloud formation discovered' or something like that you would probably find it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It's from New Zealand in the south island. maybe if you visit some time you will see one

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I saw these in person as I was driving into Fayetteville Ar. If you were to dive under in clear water and stare back at the surface with waves on the surface then that’s what it was like. In the preceding week or so it had been unusually hot in the 90’s and the air seemed very thick to me. After this storm it cooled back down and has stayed that way.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Guess I will play devil's advocate. That's a mean looking cloud. Very unstable and almost cancerous like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join