It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***New FATAL Chemical spewing with Oil.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah color coded diagram with pictures.
I bet the government hacked your web browser and is trying to control what you see.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
reply to post by drkid

If you don't mind me asking, what was accomplished by keeping the kids at school a couple extra hours?

Have you ever heard about stressing the system to foretell the control over the masses in case of an unfortunate event? This might have been a test for a future event, who knows, i know stressing the system, any system works for the better.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
here is lindsey williams Interview On alex jones
today
www.abovetopsecret.com...
transcript by ear

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
When will all the sheep wake up and just take what alex jones says as 100% truth and not qustion it.

No... people need to take his words into careful consideration and research it for themselves. Then... come to the internet and compare and contrast the topic with others that are doing the same thing. If we can find similarities in our research then they might end up being facts.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Signals

Yeah color coded diagram with pictures.
I bet the government hacked your web browser and is trying to control what you see.

Very funny, no it was Google Chrome, I tried IE and the charts pop right up,

Who trusts the EPA right now anyway?

Oh well, I will leave you to your Alex bashing, you have had much practice and it's useless to fight about it.

Just pray that he is wrong, 100% of the time. Me, I'm not convinced.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

yeah man
LINDSEY WILLIAMS IS DOING ALL THE TALKING AS ARE THE GUESTS
so...any one who doesn't wanna listen

DON"T LISTEN
or do i need to spell that for you?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So first it was BS because it was all "EPA gibberish" now that you can read it is BS because it is from the EPA?
Why do you think it is BS numbers too high too low?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Would Bocca Raton be affected as well. I need to tell my friend's fiance to get his dad and move up to missouri now. Thanks for alerting everyone this is definitely distressing news. I was thinking that the situation wasn't so dire.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Why would you believe that the government, BP, the EPA, (insert favorite gov. agency here) would tell us the truth about chemicals in the air? Seeing all the lies they've told us thus far, I'm really surprised you wouldn't question what's happening down there. Doesn't sound so scientific to me, but whatever...

Like I said, we will see if the story has any validity if there's a mass evacuation. Or if we see birth defects go WAY up in the coming years.

EDIT to add:
Zaiger you just added the youtube vids to prove to all of us your intention is to bash AJ here, that's it. Make it easy on yourself and just admit it

You have successfully steered the whole thread to "AJ's a nut everybody"

Good job

You're just as a bad as an AJ worshipper, maybe worse, since you trust our government

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why would you believe that the government, BP, the EPA, (insert favorite gov. agency here) would tell us the truth about chemicals in the air?

To impose some new tax that would help clean the air up? But if they did that they would be liears then too and the air would be fine right?

Seeing all the lies they've told us thus far, I'm really surprised you wouldn't question what's happening down there. Doesn't sound so scientific to me, but whatever...

Who do you mean by "they" and what lies? Alex jones? Yeah he is full of crap and has been wrong before.
What do you mean does not sound to specific? No it does not sound specific at all? "they have told lie" Who are they what lies?

You're just as a bad as an AJ worshipper, maybe worse, since you trust our government

Nice strawman where did i say i trusted the government?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well like alex said
they are drinkin the floride too and their pensions are deflating too
and they are takin their flu vaccines
won't be buggin us long
heh heh heh

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Weak.

OP, I promise I will exit now, sorry for carrying on this long with that guy

Any AJ talk brings out the best, and the worst

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I guess we'll know if Lindsay Williams is legit soon enough. You simply can't screw up a report like this and still have a decent reputation. I think the guy is full of it, but we'll see. I'm in Texas, and if it's truly as bad as he says, I'm going to evacuate fairly quickly, however, I'm not moving an inch until I see photographs of dead bodies from cities along the gulf.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is good information on Benzene.

It is mainly toxic when burning, but some of the toxins can drift out even when not burning.

scorecard.org...

Sorry for being on topic.

Resume.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme
Why do we need to do all these things to view the data which could be complied in a simple pdf or html file?

Sounds a bit odd to me but I'll take the bait and see if it works.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

this comment you keep making about how alex jones fans
believe every thing alex jones says is true:

PROVE THAT
cause the fact that we are here on ATS digging into things proves you wrong right off the hop
thats why we hang out on ATS -to investigate multiple sources

scientist hahahahahah
no you are not, or you would have figured that out by your self

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

the chart deals with OZONE
the stuff ozone generators make to purify the air in your house
which is only really a problem if thats the only thing in your tank
Zaiger ass a scientist should have been on to that

Benzine, hydrogen sulfide, and other off gasses from petrochemicals not listed are problems in parts per BILLION

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

PROVE THAT
cause the fact that we are here on ATS digging into things proves you wrong right off the hop
thats why we hang out on ATS -to investigate multiple sources

scientist hahahahahah
no you are not, or you would have figured that out by your self

First off, it is kind of hard to read what you posted.
It was a joke, alex jones fans are not here to investigate multiple sources. Any other source that does not align with what Alex Jones says is somehow part of the conspiracy cover up. This is nothing new.
Alex jones says mystery chemicals in oil will kill everything. -Epa names chemicals and their levels. So the EPA are liars and part of the cover up
Alex jones says a false flag attack is comming- No false flag happens. Not because alex was wrong but according to his fans it was because he exposed it in time.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
alex jones didn't say any thing about chemicals to day
lindsey williams did
wrong again Zaiger

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Lindsey Williams in his interview forcefully made the point that the disaster
was totally an accident
he was very forceful about this
he said all the stock and derivative trading that occurred before the
incident was due to occult sources
he has been accurate in the past based on what he is being fed by the elite
oil man whom others have verified

his assessment of the danger is quite possible correct but needs to be verified

This is a deliberate dodge to keep people from like us from pursuing the fact that the oil blow out has intentional design in it
which certain people and companies might be liable for

if conspiracy minded people were to dig past the press black out thy might initiate various forms of resistance to manipulation or might even turn up
actionable evidence,

Now BP gagged the rig workers, held them incomunicado at first and then them sign stuff, and varios other things occured which lead me to IMHO:

That LINDSEY WILLIAMS while possibly unwitting about manipulation and posibly accurate about the plan of the elites
(THEY DO LIKE TO ANNOUNCE, it is a sign of power to decree )
is still doing the work of the elites
his work ought to be scrutinized carefully and compared to other sources in order to make an accurate assessment of the facts for your self

He has dropped other subtle clues that also indicate that this is the way it is
I would suggest all readers of this thread carefull investigate and bring back what you find for carefull fire testing at ATS because this
IS IMPORTANT BIG IS COMING DOWN THE PIPE.
THIS IS MHO of course
thanks for your time
goodluck and good hunting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join