It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane flying over subeurbab neighborhood spraying,,, But wait it gets interesting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

DrJay1975.....

Fortunately, a "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

Unfortunately, irrational people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring people who are susceptible to such ideas.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

Please refer to the following threads:

Chemtrails? Need help?

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers - I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Implausible & Meteorologically Inaccurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

If you have any further questions, you may contact me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Fortunately, a "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

Unfortunately, irrational people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring people who are susceptible to such ideas.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

i disagree, i wont elaborate why because that source/evidence/argument battle would and will never end.

but on topic with OP this IS an injustice, this chemical causes permanent damage and no one tried to alert the affected areas.

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I think you should find like 100 other people who have been sprayed with this stuff and start a class action law suit.

Put ads in the Mandeville newspaper and online.

i agree with this, but before you find anyone or advertise anything you first need to find an attorney, you could probly easily find a free consultation,

i think your case for damage to you is evident with what you claim to have experiencend and also this quote from your source.

"Naled is corrosive to the skin and eyes and may cause permanent damage"

i know alot of people have become...put off about lawsuits because they are way to common, but i still support the entire lawsuit ideal, though monetary reward is never enough to solve an issue, it is only the best apology, the matter will need to be ceased or otherwise worked around, perhaps they should blast an air raid siren every time they spray.

lawsuits are good, its the reasoning behind them which may be bad. and in this case, i say good reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is a link to an article on the spraying of this chemical which is apparently being done from helicopters in US. I think this may be the article OP was linking to.

www.chem-tox.com...

It is horrendous stuff. It's the same thinking as that behind the Gulf Oil spill 'clean-up'. Identify a problem, use a highly toxic substance which can be passed off as a remedy, duplicitously, so that the real aim of causing widespread sickness and death can be achieved.

17-18 July iis a significant time, according to the Mayan calendar. (See ATS thread). This is the date when the wave of 'Conscious convergence' begins. This weekend we can create intent to move from individual, separate consciousness to unity consciousness, and contribute to a quantum leap to a higher, unity consciousness.

I want to share with you all that that is my intent. I am taking time this weekend to creat that intent as fully as I can.

I have read that this unity consciousness is the one thing the evil psycopaths who are currently ruling most of our planet are VERY afraid of.

As part of this I am committed to helping all my brothers and sisters everywhere. Starting in my own country, but also using any and all forums which are available to me, I will write and call authorities in all parts of my country, and the world, to protest when I see my brothers and sisters under attack, being abused and ill-treated, which is increasingly the case these days.

I will add my voice to theirs, wherever they are. I will make a noise, make a nuisance of myself, and I will do my best to remain united in consciousness with them all at all times.

I will support you, brothers and sisters, everywhere, to the extent that I possibly can. You are not alone. In unity we act as one, and no-one is alone.

Together we are one, together we are strong, together we can overcome this evil.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by wcitizen]

<< 1  2   >>

join