It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiorina dishes about hair, Hannity in open-mike gaffe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Fiorina dishes about hair, Hannity in open-mike gaffe

news.yahoo.com

Don't politicians ever learn? Just hours after winning California's GOP Senate nomination, Carly Fiorina was unknowingly captured on a live microphone trashing her Democratic rival Barbara Boxer's hair. "God, what is that hair?" the former Hewlett Packard chief said, quoting a friend. "Sooo yesterday," Fiorina giggled, smoothing her own short coif.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What an idiot...how do these people not know they have a mic on???

Yes...let's make fun of each others hairstyle...that is the most important thing that should be on people's mind.

You know..I hate to say it...but if we thought it was bad with the petty attacks when mostly men were running for office...it is going to get a lot worse with women criticizing each others hair, clothes, and whatever else they can to look down upon each other on. Sure..call me a sexist...but when was the last time you heard a male politician criticize another ones hair cut???

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
LOL Hairdoos.

She could have said a lot more about her-other than that. Which then supports your statement.

Politics will be real nick-picky for wardrobes and hairdoos. I can just imagin what the lunch time breaks would be like.

Now, I am totally for women getting into office (as you know) but I do think that most of us men are not aware of the extent women can t-off on other women-over nothing most times.

Good thread and I am laughing my butt off-thinking what a full Congress, White House, Supreme Court made up of all women would be like.

On the open mic thing. Why does that still happen? I think because the sound folks etc WANT to catch someone saying something. Well, doom to all who get caught with it on-for what you may say. You should know better-it's the big leagues and to think someone was nice and shut it off.... Please.

Of course, unless you are Jessie Jackson talking about Obama (if you remember the comments he made) and, of course, Biden with the F-bomb (that was all too cool for the media).

Anyway, O.S. good humor for the day.

PS: I can't hold it against her as I am sure Boxer was screaming much worse things about her (just not on mic) lol.

join