It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being followed by crows

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
That is a signs that something bad are after you, or that means a ghost is seems following you

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Crows are NOT bad or evil! A few days ago, I had a crow look at me from our chain link fence and then back at his friend who was limping from a badly swollen left foot. Crows sometimes need your help. I would NOT rely on outmoded tradition as interpretations for why crows follow you and such.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemps

I read that all birds are a sign of good changes about to happen also that it could have to do with earths magnetic field...a lot of people all around the world are experiencing similar things _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ive had hundreds of crows follow me home. they are smart birds so they may of thought I would lead them to food though the whole time I was thinking maybe they think im food haha.

It was a weird event, I was walking home and out of no where crows started to follow, making a snake pattern behind me. they followed me like that until I got home, then they all landed on the tree in my yard. It was the biggest tree in the neighborhood so maybe it was all just coincidence?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join