It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being followed by crows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I know this sounds extremely cliche, but for the past 3 months, i have been followed by crows. I usually see them when im driving, they fly right over my truck, usually in 3's or 4's.
At football practice, i look to the buildings next to the field, and notice them watching from the roof.
I woke up the other day and noticed some on the neighbors roof looking right into my window.
And generally when im just walking around they'll fly over me.
This has been happening so often now, that it is starting to creep me out. I don't know if im just noticing it more now because im paying attention to it or what..but it definately creeps me out. Anybody study this kind of thing, and advice floating around?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but I'd say either you are just noticing it more, or Brandon Lee is comin for you! You haven't recently killed a rock star and his wife lately, have you?
Seriously though, when, why, and how did you start noticing this? Did you have a dream, did someone point it out to you, and are there a lot of crows near where you live?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
haha, i knew i was gonna get a "the crow" joke, i did set myself up for it though
. The first time i noticed it was driving to a hospital ironically. I really only noticed it because i was going to the hospital, and i kept thinking i hope nobody died (my friend got in a car accident, some friends injured, nobody died). But ever since then i've been noticing them daily.
As far as i know there aren't many crows where i live. I live in San Francisco, CA...i'm just gonna go out on a limb and say there aren't many crows in the city...but from my experiences, i would have to say the streets are crowded with them.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would say to ask a few of you friends and family members to keep an eye out and see if they notice any crows "following " them. If they do then I would say don't worry about it. If they don't then it could be something stranger, but I would have no clue what that could be. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
thanks woodside.
anybody else know anything about crows and their spiritual/magical connections etc etc, whatever the myths are?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if you are seeing a crow...you MAY be seeing a shape shifter. Very VERY unlikly, cuz there are VERY few adepts at shape shifting......but .......have you pissed off a witch?

Crow is an omen of CHANGES about to be......crow lives in the void of time, and can see all...past, present and future all at once. They see the light AND the dark.... They can see the inner you and the outer you at the same time......
If you are seeing alot of crows, they could be telling you the time has come for change!
maybe something as simple as quitting smoking?

I always think that the crows are the spirits of my anscestors judgeing me on my lifes preformance this go round.
I could be wrong though!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
hmm, well i don't think it would be a shapeshifter...because there are usually more than one, so the chances would be extremely low (because you said they are rare). As far as i know, i havent pissed any witches off. That would suck if i did and didn't know it though, huh? uh...sorry to any witches i pissed off..or didn't piss off

time for change huh...well now that i think about it, i just got put on a series of medication just after the crows started showing up, maybe thats the change? i dont know, it could be any number of things really...but considering they are still following me, it must mean the change hasn't been made.
i hope my ancestors aren't stalking me...that would be a tad bit creepy.

thanks for the input rivergoddess (btw, big fan of your posts
)

anybody else got anything? any info much appreciated, i am very uneducated on paranormal stuff...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside
I'm no expert, but I'd say either you are just noticing it more, or Brandon Lee is comin for you!

Or Agent Smith.

I have been seeing lots of crows lately as well. Big ones. I haven't found it perculiar untill now. Hmm.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
maybe they are telling you this new medication is a very bad idea?
I am hoping all is well for you, but ya never know WHAT a crow might know that we do not...........look inside yourself for this answer......OR see your doctor?

CAW! CAW! CAW!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
hey nutzo, what's your situation with the crows. How long have they been following you, do you know? Any changes happen when they started (trying to establish a pattern here).

Yea, the medication pisses me off. Gives me an upset stomach, makes me very twitchy and im never hungry. which could potentially be a bad thing...

thanks for the help guys

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If you don't mind me asking, what meds are you on? I got put on prednisone about a year ago, and even though it has been helping what it was supposed to, its messed the rest of me up pretty good. If it is prednisone you are on, I would suggest a different option.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
strattera for ADHD, and for my bi-polarness, i have switched from carbamazepine to lithium.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemps
hey nutzo, what's your situation with the crows. How long have they been following you, do you know? Any changes happen when they started (trying to establish a pattern here).

thanks for the help guys

Can't say that they are actually "following" me, but I have been seeing a lot of big crows lately. I has assumed that there was a reason. Across the road from my house they are digging the mountain up to build a Starbucks or something and it has killed a lot of wildlife. I have had to save a few snakes from the road because of this, so I had thought that it was just more dead animals, hence more crows. But I have noticed them in other places as well.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
ain't the crows supposed to be associated with death? that's the general idea i've heard from my family (my cousin was once surrounded by crows in his backyard). it shouldn't matter though, just as long no one tells you to "go eat crow," then you shouldn't piss off the underworld

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have seen BIG CROWS too, we have those gigantic mountain crows around here. You see them more in the winter, then they usually go back to the mountains. Once i was driving and thought i saw dog beside the road it turned out to be one of those and it just looked right at me didn't flinch a bit and was not affraid of my car.When you look them right in the eye there seems to be something different about them compared to other birds, i cant put my finger on it but they just seem more ancient and regal for some reason. but i don't think they are prevayers of anything cryptic.
P

[edit on 11-6-2004 by parker]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Last when i was in spain, i could see sworms of these crows.
all flying at one location on the island (Mallorca)
I ask a native guy about it and he could not explane it!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Nordic Folk Story About Crows: The crow had a magic box which contained another magic box and so on ad ad infinitum. In the very last box was the entire universe. How could there be a last box of an infinte series? Dunno. I suppose it depends where you start from. ;-)

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
wow Gee Hemps...
thank you for the compliment above........nice of you to say.

I am of the belief that the 'crows & death' thing is more of an anglo American myth, and not lore of antiquity.
Personally I would choose the more ancient tales than the newer ones, but thats just me.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well, sounds like you have a bird problem. There's only one good way to get rid of them and that's to show them that humans got to the top of the food chain for a reason. So go buy this and be rid of them.

www.pyramydair.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of crows lately, too. They insist on moving into my garage no matter how often I shoo them out. They are quite large.

I don't think it is anything paranormal though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join