It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the NWO strategy guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Having just read a thread titled something to the effect of "WAKE UP!! You are doing exactly what they want you to do!!" and having seen other threads on the amount of doom and gloom posts and lack of positive posts...I believe that something else is needed. Hence my reason for starting this thread.

I know that I found ATS once I "woke up" and began conducting my own research into what is happening in the world today, and discovered (it didn't take long) who may be behind all of this. I...like prolly so many others after making their discoveries, begin asking themselves "Well this is BS! What can I do to combat this evil that exists and wishes to do me harm". And then after countless hours and many days of research we all come to the conclusion (after being exposed to many threads like the ones I highlighted above)...but a sense of gung-ho pro-activeness gets immediately replaced with a feeling of hopelessness and thus we find ourselves in the situation that we are in now :-/

Now understand THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A TOOL TO RECRUIT A HATE/TERROR/MILITIA/ANYTHING ELSE ILLEGAL. THIS IS MEANT TO BE USED AS MERELY A WAY TO SHARE IDEAS AND TO GIVE OTHERS HOPE AND IDEAS AS TO HOW THEY COULD MAKE A CONTRIBUTION IN THWARTING THOSE WHO WISH US HARM, AND TO DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL!

I WOULD ONLY LIKE TO SEE NON-VIOLENT IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS POSTED HERE. AS I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ONE THING...IT IS IN VIOLENCE THAT TPTB WANT US TO RESORT TO AS THAT WOULD THEN BE PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS!

So in sharing what I believe those of you could do even at a time when many feel powerless is to:

1. GET THE WORD OUT!! If you are not sharing the information that others are reporting...information that the worthless mainstream media isn't sharing, then YOU ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH! I believe that OUR VOICES are beginning to be heard. And if you were to research it...you will find the same. Just look for the Brezenski video on youtube where he mentions a MASS POLITICAL AWAKENING THAT IS OCCURRING...ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA! That should be taken as a small victory for us THE PEOPLE! As they are very concerned right now. And it is my firm belief that if we can keep the pressure on them by awakening anyone who is willing to be unplugged, then that will do nothing but cause MORE PROBLEMS for the elite who have planned to walk all over us!

It has been reported that infighting amongst the elite ALREADY OCCURS. And if you think about all of the ego's that enter the room at the same time with those guys...it seems very probable that YES THAT DOES HAPPEN. Now we have got to keep the heat up on them!!

So to those of you that feel help/hopeless after having been unplugged, and have not been given idea's as to how to do something about this...right there is something that WE ALL can be doing, and SHOULD BE DOING.

Please share all of your NON-VIOLENT/PEACEFUL ideas as to how to take back what is rightfully ours...our FREEDOM!!

Thanks...please feel free to elaborate.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Create a pillow fort, and make a sign that says "NO Powers That Be!". Stick it by the door.

All set

...seriously though. except hundreds of miles under the ground, reinforced steel instead of pillows, and maybe no sign.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just live, learn and educate guided by Love - and - promote the physical, mental and spiritual evolution of us as a species and the planet we inhabit to the best of your ability. And spend your money conciously, every cent you spend is a vote towards the direction the world heads in.

REWIND - TURN IT UP - AND - RESPECT IT!

[edit on 10/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

For what it is worth, I really doubt there is an "Elite Fortress" somewhere the masses can storm to burn the evil doers at the stake. That would be nice but it isn't going to happen.

After a few years in neat-o parts of the world thanks to Uncle Sam, I have been grudgingly impressed with the way our enemies fight us. No matter how complex our weapon systems are and no matter how much money and personnel we through at them, they always have a "dumb" solution to our "smart" war. Sure they take it in the teeth sometimes but they make us work for it and we are not always successful.

I believe in this lies at least one avenue to level the playing field as it were. Americans have been ripped off and taken advantage of mainly through financial means and a general loss of voice in how our country is run. See The Bailouts, weak financial reform, poorly utilized taxes, lobbyists, etc. It would seem at least part of the center of gravity on which this operation is being run is money. If you have enough of it, you can write the rules to safeguard what you have and ensure the spigot never turns away from your direction. So money is the vehicle on which our laws are being circumvented. No surprise there.

However, money as we know it, is not the only game in town to make ends meet. Barter and trading for services is how much of the third world operates and they get by. Places where the currency is worthless, it is the only way to get by. Now, I am not advocating that everyone burn up their wallets and offer chickens and knife sharpening as payment the next time they go to Wal Mart. However, it would not take that much as everyone would not have to completely switch to it.

Without going into all the crazy details, in effect, it would reduce the buying power of our fiat currency as it would be excepted for fewer and fewer things. Those who depend solely on it, would become less wealthy and less influential. The average American of course would have to be a little more independent but, of course, in doing so they reduce their dependence of TPTB as we know them.

I make no promises that it would be perfect. Those who seek to take advantage of others will always find a way to game the system. But, like the battle with our enemies in neat-o parts of the world, the game is always on.

...Of course if this does not work we can always break out the pitchforks as it makes for great press

new topics

top topics

join