It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loss of my brother, he was 29 years old.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My 29 year old brother died, the shock is absolute.

We are not sure what happened to cause his demise but he frequenty complained of headaches.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Stay strong and know death is just an odd word that describes the beginning of a new life.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So sorry to hear this news.
I hope your family finds answers.
Definitely too young to pass on.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear about your Brother's death. To lose a loved one at such a young age is particularly cruel. Take comfort in the knowledge that your friends on ATS will be thinking about you, your family and Brother over the days ahead.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that.
My heart goes out to you and your family.
It just goes to show that we should never take our loved ones for granted because you never know when one will crossover.
If you need to talk I am a u2u away.
Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh such sad news of such a young man, Im so very sorry for your loss and I hope that your family find the answers to put there mind at rest,

Prayers to you and your family, Let us know how you are and if you ever need someone to talk to im only a u2u away,

Please take care and know that we are all thinking of you at this time,

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm so sorry, zero.

My thoughts, prayers and best wishes go out to you, your family and your brother. I hope that the cause of his passing is soon disclosed so as to offer some closure for you all.

All of my best,
Vacant

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to check up on how you are doing as we have not heard from you,

Please know we are thinking of you and our thoughts and prayers are with you,

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have been in the Netherlands to be with my family, sadly I will have to go back to the US saturday...

It's good to see them but not under these circumstances.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Im very sorry for your loss. Ive dealt with it time and time before and its never easy. If you ever need a friend to talk to, feel free to u2u me. Ill be a listening ear.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Im sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Damn, that's too young.
I'm sure your probably feel "annoyed" at hearing the words "I'm sorry for your loss," time and time again but we actually do mean it.

My prayers are with you and your family, and your brother.

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm just a u2u away.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can only respond with a quote, May it find you well.

death is nothing at all. i have only slipped away into the next room. i am i, and you are you. whatever we were to each other, that we still are. call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. play, smile, think of me, pray for me. let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort, no trace of a shadow on it. life means all that it ever meant. it is the same as it ever was. there is unbroken continuity. why should i be out of mind because i am out of sight? i am waiting for you, somewhere very near. just around the corner. all is well.
-- Henry Scott Holland 1847 - 1918
Canon of St Paul's, London

top topics

join