It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Going on in Afghanistan - Taliban Hang 7-Year-Old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Twisted Taliban militants took terror to a new low by accusing a 7-year-old boy of spying - and hanging him high. That outrage drew immediate condemnation from the Afghan president, who called the execution a "crime against humanity." Read more: www.nydailynews.com... 0qTPvWraJ

NYDaily News

What in the world is going on over there. Look I voted for Obama - and I'm starting to seriously regret the decision.

Hope and Change...The only change I've seen is a change for the worse, and the only hope I have is a hope that we don't pay too much for the mistake of putting him in office.

This breaks my heart. We started the war over there and now we won't do what it takes to finish it.

AND - how can these people really believe they are acting on behalf of Allah?

This isn't simply slaughtering a village - an indiscriminate act of violence against nameless and faceless people.

This is a calculated crime in which they judged and condemned a 7 year old little boy. I've got a 9 year old boy...

I'm a former Marine and a pretty big dude but I'm like getting teared up here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
hate to let a thread of yours go by without droppin in
this is from
Yid with Lid

Honestly I am just asking for your opinion here
could it be that there are forces BEHIND the scenes which have bad designs for Israel?
I understand Zbiggy has a hate on for Israel
Is it possible he is the enemy?

"Zbigniew Brzezinski Helped Create The Taliban, Now He Wants to Do It Again

Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Adviser for Jimmy Carter, is one of the key advocates urging President Obama to impose a solution in the Israeli conflict with the Palestinian Arabs. Brzezinski's advice should be looked at with great skepticism as he is the man who created the policies that brought us the War on Terror by luring the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan and creating both the Taliban and al Qaeda.

US aid to the mujahideen Islamic insurgency started, six months before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan with the intention of making it more likely for the USSR to attack Afghanistan to support its puppet government. Brzezinski admitted as much in a 1998 interview: ...

...Thirty-one years after Brzezinski helped to create the Taliban, and the nesting ground for al Qaeda, he wants the President to force peace on Israel and a Palestinian regime still dedicated to destroy the Jewish State. If he is successful in his efforts it will have a similar result as his Afghan Strategy, an entity created out of terror and dedicated to attacking the western world."

yidwithlid.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So sad, an innocent child, a baby.
The religion of peace my arse!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

LOL, why am I not surprised to see you...

I don't know. I get more of the feeling that we're witnessing a monster of our own creation that has broken off it's chains. I think we created this thing and now we have no way to put the leash back on it without putting the animal down.

I think that the only reason Israel is still in existence (other than my religious belief of them as God's people) is because the U.S. dumped money into them.

I think we did that because we could not afford to have a Soviet controlled Arab oil region.

I think the VAST majority of our problems today in foreign policy (other than China) stem from our various efforts to defeat the U.S.S.R. during the cold war era.

I think we created a lot of little monsters to help us defeat the one big beast in Soviet Russia. The problem is that now all those chickens have come home to roost.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by gncnew]

top topics

join