It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-11, BlackJack and the odd Simpsons episode

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
I really enjoy the topic of black jack. it may be fiction or it may be for real, who knows. what we do now have is missing police uniforms leading up to g20 in toronto. it may not be on the 21st but it is close enough to speculate.

missing police uniforms

June 22, Toronto

Here is the latest:

U.S. issues G20 travel alert for Toronto

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

glad to see someone else is seeing the obvious in the toronto g20. missing uniforms, travel alerts, black jack. here is a posting of the security plans

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
reply to post by order in chaos

glad to see someone else is seeing the obvious in the toronto g20. missing uniforms, travel alerts, black jack. here is a posting of the security plans

The media might already be setting up the fall guys...

EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base

A nationwide alert has been issued for 17 members of the Afghan military who have gone AWOL from a Texas Air Force base where foreign military officers who are training to become pilots are taught English, FoxNews.com has learned.

The Afghan officers and enlisted men have security badges that give them access to secure U.S. defense installations, according to the lookout bulletin, "Afghan Military Deserters in CONUS [Continental U.S.]," issued by Naval Criminal Investigative Service in Dallas, and obtained by FoxNews.com.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

going further...
Several Toronto Police uniforms missing after being sent to cleaners

Toronto Police sources have told 680News that over a dozen uniforms are missing after being sent out to be cleaned over the past few days. Police fear the uniforms could be used be people to misrepresent themselves as officers. Toronto Police public relations spokesperson Meaghan Gray told 680News she would not comment on the situation but said that security issues are always a concern. "Certainly during this G20 planning period we've asked for our corporate partners to be particularly aware of any of these situations and to report any cases immediately to us," Gray said. The thefts come less than two weeks before the G20 summit is to take place at the Metro Convention Centre.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

This doesn't look very good, does it? If Blackjack happens than everyone participating in it, including the person who created the comics and posted them on the Telegraph site, should be executed.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

I really liked your post, but I think you might be a little off with the date. I'm too lazy to do it manually so I found a website that calculates 911 days before 21/12/2012. This is what I found:

Duration calculation results

From and including: Thursday, June 24, 2010
To, but not including : Friday, December 21, 2012

It is 911 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 years, 5 months, 27 days excluding the end date

Date Duration Calculator

According to those calculations the big day is June 24th, 2010. Am I overlooking something?

ETA: Another interesting gap between dates is 9/11/2001 (9/11) and 3/11/2004 (Madrid bombings) which I had heard was exactly 911 days difference. Using this calculator on this site though, it comes up as 912.

So not sure how reliable that is as a prediction method.

[edit on 18/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please take a look at the following video:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by airvicemarshal
This is absolutely loaded with numerology which the NWO runs by and is a weak spot for them, for one can predict what they will do by it.

Consider, it is episode 20, season 21.

BLACKJACK is a game centred on the number 21.

21 is 12 backwards.

21st June 2010 is 911 days from 21st December 2012.

21st June is the Summer Solstice when the Ancient Wiccans used to do human sacrifices, in a festival called Litha that represents the middle of the year and era , when two gods battle it out.

Under numerology, 21 represents the centring on oneself.

According to the Secret Language of Birthdays, 21st June is a "Day Of Rapture" for a child born on it, a day centred on emotion.

2010 is 21 with two zroes in it and is an anagram of 2001.

21 is considered perfection by the Bible as it is 3 x 7.

The bombings in London took place on 7th July 2005...that's the 7th of the 7th month in 2+0+0+5=7 .....THAT'S THREE SEVENS.

In short, 9/11 was the herald of the dawn of the era of the NWO.
This is a festival to celebrate the centre of the transition to the NWO.
21/12/2012 will celebrate to completion oft he roll over to the NWO.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by airvicemarshal]

Book marking for future reference... airvicemarshal. Who has been BANNED. Amazing. Okay...
edit on 5-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join