It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-11, BlackJack and the odd Simpsons episode

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just like to add...about the clock....it could be reversed to 11/6/10
so, check back in 5 months if all is as well as it is tomorow as it is today.
As you were.
As you will be.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have been doing quite a lot of digging on Blackjack.

Here is my summery article:-

tiny.cc...

My main thread is linked below - new research, plus the best of what I
could find elsewhere (including plenty from ATS of course).

tiny.cc...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

thanks for the info, this should be the utmost importance

on a side note, i live in Toronto and was wondering how far away i should be from downtown on those days?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom_toronto
reply to post by Alan12

on a side note, i live in Toronto and was wondering how far away i should be from downtown on those days?

LOOK to this map to know

www.google.it...://informationalwarfare.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/blackjackpanel.jpg&imgrefurl=http://informationalwarfare.w ordpress.com/category/popular-culture-social-programming/&usg=__x0I8YrWFzC1xmlaRtpQRetxv3qI=&h=400&w=620&sz=82&hl=it&start=7&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=BPUeHBU 2eKx2cM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=136&prev=/images%3Fq%3Doperation%2Bblackjack%2Bmap%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dit%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:it:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7 SUNA_it%26tbs%3Disch:1

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom_toronto
reply to post by Alan12

LOOK to this map to know

CAN't upload it...Google Operation Blackjack Teardrop to know

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
New Simpsons/Blackjack research:-

tiny.cc... emtv blackjack 22/6 pg9

Operation Blackjack prevention kit: tiny.cc... blackjack 33082

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh MY GOD people received letters by Sony to promote movie about nuclear attack on JUNE 11 2010 That is the trailer...

Notice the timer of the nuclear bomb FRIDAY OCTOBER 21 going to explode on OCTOBER 27.

The movie is called UNTHINKABLE...

" How far would you go to defend your country?

link   
Oh MY GOD people received letters by Sony to promote movie about nuclear attack on JUNE 11 2010 That is the trailer...

Notice the timer of the nuclear bomb FRIDAY OCTOBER 21 going to explode on OCTOBER 27.

link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alan12
I have been doing quite a lot of digging on Blackjack.

Here is my summery article:-

tiny.cc...

My main thread is linked below - new research, plus the best of what I
could find elsewhere (including plenty from ATS of course).

tiny.cc...

I read your material on Op Blackjack. Great work
. There has been a lot of predictive programming/priming lately by the TPTB with respect to the next false flag. First, the Christmas Day "failed" airline bombing attempt last year. Second, another "failed" bombing attempt at Times Square. Third, a series of fear mongering attempts in the past couple of months over abandoned cars,vans and packages.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Also, I believe that Iran and North Korea might be red herrings or distractions for everyone. After the Times Square bombing attempt, the blame was fixed on one man of a Pakistani origin. Soon, Hillary Clinton warned Pakistan of "severe consequences" if a successful terror attack on United States is traced back to Pakistan. We must also not forget the surge of troops in neighboring Afghanistan. There has been an unprecedented number of predator drone strikes inside Pakistani territory this year. And here is the clincher: Pakistan possesses hundreds of tactical as well as strategic nuclear war heads. So I believe that one of the motives of TPTB for a false flag is to extend the never ending war to Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Here we go. More predictive programming to prime the sheep

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

I don't know how I didn't consider the film Unthinkable, I only watched it a couple of days before the Simpsons episode, and it really does fit in with the same genre of propaganda we are seeing.

The plot is a young, well educated, CIA trained American who worked on nuclear arms exchanges who long since defected to Islam has sent video to the FBI claiming that 3 nuclear bombs in undisclosed locations will explode. They calculate that the right levels of nuclear material are missing to make such bombs and so take it very seriously. It focuses a lot on the techniques Samuel L Jackson uses to extract information (torture, basically) and the emotions/actions of the bomber when his own family are placed in jeopardy. The locations from memory are Texas, New York and LA, but there is another location I can't recall, without wanting to spoil the movie, I need to re-visit the film to find. I didn't watch looking for symbolism but I certainly will watch again and look for dates, times etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
very good the movie Unthinkable ....

very good

very good!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
here is the only video of it i can find online..
www.vbox7.com...:03f1a279

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack - The Knowing Code?

tiny.cc... edge blackjack 22/6 page 11 (Ctrl F "Alan2").

Operation Blackjack education & prevention kit: tiny.cc... blackjack 33082
Please spread the link far and wide.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Just FYI, there is a sequence of numbers in the above video at 0:45 that depicts some kind of countdown sequence. Also, I think the date mentioned in that video is Oct 21 12 PM.

Also, it is funny as to how one of the dialogues in the movies describes what we usually discuss here in ATS. It goes likes this: "If those bombs go off, there will be no constitution".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In this Blackjack thing, it seems that it is dominated by 21.

Numerology is utter bunk, but if the NWO uses it,maybe we can gain an insght into what they are doing.

>>>>> IF 21 IS IMPORTANT IN THIS CASE > MAYBE THE TARGET CITY IS ON THE 21st PARALLEL > IN THE CASE, THE TARGET IS HIGLY LIKELY TO BE THE HOLY CITY OF MECCA

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I really enjoy the topic of black jack. it may be fiction or it may be for real, who knows. what we do now have is missing police uniforms leading up to g20 in toronto. it may not be on the 21st but it is close enough to speculate.

missing police uniforms

June 22, Toronto

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
there is also the simpsons' "bullies" destroying the phone lines at 23'seconds in...maybe some symbology there
at 3"36' theres a sign saying "do not touch fish" with no fish in sight..
there's a calendar at 5"16' with how many days of april marked off, and when did the oil spill happen?

my timing is all by watching this on megabideo so it may be off slightly

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Xadaz]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join