It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-11, BlackJack and the odd Simpsons episode

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've never made any predictions before, and this isn't strictly my prediction, rather an interpretation of a bizarre little episode of The Simpsons.

Most of you will remember the 9/11 reference in the Simpsons a month prior to the attacks... In connection with the equally bizarre BlackJack series from the Telegraph last year, I'm now starting to think that they are at it again. And one possible date is 6/11... that's tomorrow so we'll know soon enough.

I urge everyone to watch just the first 10 minutes of Season 21 Episode 20 'To Surveil With Love'.

I cannot post screenshots right now, it is easy to find this show so please do and notice the following:

1. Bizarre title sequence playing Kesha 'Don't Stop' instead of usual title music. I can't recall another time they have changed the title music, but its possible they have. Just adds to the weirdness.

2. Devil imagery in title sequence:
a) flaming horned skull on the side of Snakes car as he drives away with stolen statue of Jebediah Springfield.
b) Devil dancing with God next to the nuclear plant.

3. at about 2:20 behind Lisa on the wall of the cafeteria is a pyramid and an all seeing eye. It's right there in plain sight.

4. Waste plutonium material is planted in Homers bag, which is detonated by bomb squad causing fallout.

5. Clock Tower lands next to Homer. The time is 5 to 6 (11/6 on the clock)

That's only up to around 6 or 7 minutes in then the episode is about giving up freedoms for security cameras. I don't mean to spoil the episode but I found it all rather surreal, and do hope you take a look today and let me know what you think... the pyramid is a dead giveaway.

This BlackJack is possibly the most plausible danger we face now, I just hope I'm wrong.

EDIT: changed episode - it is S21 E20, ty.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Pr0t0]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Pr0t0]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
it is season 21
www.hulu.com...
watching it now...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theuhstuf

Thanks for that. What do you make of it. Did you spot the Pyramid?

I wanted to get this out 'before the fact' because these tend to only be found afterward... if it's nothing, great.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
where is this pyramid?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

that? the food group pyramid?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
well... it is all about a false flag op. turning Springfield into a police state with cameras everywhere.

Even without all the symbolism, it is a very telling episode!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So it seems they've changed the intro in 2009 with the devil and god dancing and it also mentions they had used the Ke$ha song for the intro for "FOX Rocks Week"

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by RaymaNcouldbe]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I dunno man...I'm all for conspiracies which is why I have an account here but this is really stretching IMHO...it makes us all look crazy.

The producers and creators of the Simpsons are not illuminate, they are just funny people trying to make us laugh. TPTB would not have secret agents in our most beloved cartoons, that's silly to me. But that's just me.

Anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is absolutely loaded with numerology which the NWO runs by and is a weak spot for them, for one can predict what they will do by it.

Consider, it is episode 20, season 21.

BLACKJACK is a game centred on the number 21.

21 is 12 backwards.

21st June 2010 is 911 days from 21st December 2012.

21st June is the Summer Solstice when the Ancient Wiccans used to do human sacrifices, in a festival called Litha that represents the middle of the year and era , when two gods battle it out.

Under numerology, 21 represents the centring on oneself.

According to the Secret Language of Birthdays, 21st June is a "Day Of Rapture" for a child born on it, a day centred on emotion.

2010 is 21 with two zroes in it and is an anagram of 2001.

21 is considered perfection by the Bible as it is 3 x 7.

The bombings in London took place on 7th July 2005...that's the 7th of the 7th month in 2+0+0+5=7 .....THAT'S THREE SEVENS.

In short, 9/11 was the herald of the dawn of the era of the NWO.
This is a festival to celebrate the centre of the transition to the NWO.
21/12/2012 will celebrate to completion oft he roll over to the NWO.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by airvicemarshal]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Matt Groening is a freemason right? And the guy who voices mr burns attends the meetings at bohemian grove.

Sorry no source, I just think I read that at some point.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by vapedson]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
thanks for the replies.

Yes the food group pyramid I suppose isn't out of place in the cafeteria, and I'm not usually prone to speculation of this kind but I do believe the highest echelons do put messages out in prime time media, including entertainment, and for some reason it stood out.

I don't know enough about numerology to comment but there are several numbers in those first few minutes which could be meaningful. the 6/11 idea just stood out to me. The news report after has a timer from 7:16-7:21 I think which could reference July 16-21st. It's always a wild guess until something happens, that's why I thought better to mention before as if anything does happen it's bound to be brought up again.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

That is insane. Although I don't believe June 21st will be anything but another normal, boring day, that is really uncanny.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You totally missed that the clock is shaped like a "10".
In the 9/11 picture, there is nothing signifying the year, unlike the clock picture

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I live in Toronto, and was wondering where i could stay outside of the city and which days exactly i should go (wouldn't want to go on the 21, 22, 23, then come back on the 24 and it all goes down)

or am i being paranoid?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I talked to a terror attack expert. June 15-17 at risk, June 22- 24 at risk.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey you know what else is on this date.....England Vs USA.

I have been thinking for a while that this game would be a target for terrorist/false flag attacks.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
just for ppl to see, the pics from the episode of the simpsons which by the way is about springfield turning into an orwellion state.

this picture is a bomb going off in springfield

this is after the explosion in which a giant clock lands close to homer which hands are pointed to 6 and 11. also, the general clock is in the shape of the number 10. so im guessing you add 10+11=21/6

this is just something interesting from the epiosde. it is the van from the new big brother cameras in which the logo is the all seeing eye, established 1984 lol

On a side note, the Hex coded message of the phrase "Semis bearing the sun icon" this is a picture of a BP oil company truck...reply to see what everyone thinks of this

[edit on 11-6-2010 by freedom_toronto]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom_toronto

Hey thanks for posting all this. I couldn't watch the video due to my crappy notebook.

There is blantant use of symbolism, it reminds me so much of blackjack. Where did you get the hex code from? and does anyone know when this was first aired?

Do you see what I see in the first picture? the one with the mushroom cloud? Top right hand corner a UFO

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

the Hex code translation can be found anywhere you search up operation blackjack

here it is on ats

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the full translation is:

This is is the final warning on this site - all further warnings will be given on jackblack12.info. Beware Ardent Sentry. Be alert for Semis bearing the sun icon. Not all federal authorities are involved

and sorry its probably not a UFO, its the clock flying off the trainstation headed toward homer, but good eye though

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom_toronto

Ah I thought you got it from The Simpsons.

As for the UFO your right it is the clock. I haven't seen the episode in motion

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join