It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's prime minister has urged Arab nations to unite and step-up efforts to end Israel's blocka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
21 Arab countries on Thursday, referring to Israel's raid on a Turkish aid ship that claimed the lives of nine Turks.

"This can't continue as it is."

"Peace and stability will not come to the region as long as the blockade of Gaza persists.

Erdogan's call was echoed by many Arab leaders.

Saad al-Hariri, Lebanon's prime minister, said the Middle East was suffering under Israel's "criminal and barbaric'' attitude.

"We support Turkey's demands not only about the international investigation, but for Israel to apologise."

Ahmed Aboul Gheit, Egypt's foreign minister, said: "We support Turkey's demand to try those behind these acts."

english.aljazeera.net... ml

The United Arad Coalition has begun!....

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I know I have read this somewhere..... Is it possible that the Bible is actual true? will we see the armies of Gog and Magog smash into Israel only to be destroyed by God?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

well, at least the first baby steps toward a 10 nation coalition of Arab/Islamic states...

but, the real fruition, will be the multi-faceted union between Turkey/Iran/Iraq == territories that were once Assyrian then Persian, Babylonian + Mede=Persian & Hittite much later

& finally, the area which became the 'Selucid' division of the Alexander the Great Empire (it was broken into 4 parts as prophecied in Daniel)

it won't be too many more years/perhaps only months? until those three nations unite in more than just an expanded Eur-Asian bloc , which will challenge the hegemony of the USA-Anglo empire, partnered with a sly Israel

[edit on 10-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"Peace and stability will not come to the region as long as the blockade of Gaza persists.

OK, so if I get this right, end the blockade, and there will be peace and stability?

If ANYONE wanted peace and stability in the region, UN 'peace' forces would be on the border of all the countries involved.

Same for Jerusalem, take it away from any local control and give it to an international consortium, so that way it could be badly managed by the world!

I just dont think US defense corps would be happy with that, where would they use all the equipment that would be replaced? There HAS to be war, somewhere. Its good for buisness.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The funny thing is none of these nations can do anything at all and they won't.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Moonguy

I know I have read this somewhere..... Is it possible that the Bible is actual true? will we see the armies of Gog and Magog smash into Israel only to be destroyed by God?

I can't wait to see this ... God destroying something... cool or what.

I hope they show it in Hi Def

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
The funny thing is none of these nations can do anything at all and they won't.

You never know... they might do something that the US and Israel dont expect or even better, they might encourage "the people" to do something!!!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Turkey's prime minister has urged Arab nations to unite and step-up efforts to end Israel's blockade

Before i watch the BBC's news and wait untill after the story about mrs X said mrs Y is ugly can you tell me if the president had red horns or was he breathing fire before he said this.

if little old england was getting bombed by the muslims then i'm sure the christain world would come to it's aid and it's going to be the same if it's the other way around and i'm suprised it has taken so long even with all the puppet goverments we have installed all over the place.

Iseral needs to be stopped, it's nukes removed and all we get is UN resolutions about sanctions on Iran and Cuba long after the cold war ended.

Are you sure we can take on Turkey , Iran and ten other nations when we could not get back the panamar cannel, can not win in afganistan or Iraq let alone deal with pakistan without fooling India to help because i'm not so sure myself.

Does anyone think Hittler told the Germans it would all be a walk in the park because i suspect he did and anyone thinking we can take all comers on is in for a serious shock and will be sitting in the dark weeks after the oil stops flowing so don't go thinking it will make great TV.

The good news is our economy is in so much debt that you won't need to care about paying taxes because we will be in meltdown and relying on China to give us the parts we need to fight a major war.

top topics

join