It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alvin Greene is "Someone's Plant," Should be Investigated, Clyburn Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I know the American citizens are not dumb enough to elect incompetent representatives. Maybe, they are getting desperate for anyone who is not corrupt. But we all know that politicians are corrupt. Regardless of race, he is a shady character (considering his background) and doesn't appear speak intelligently enough to address the Senate.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just listen to some of the man's interviews and you come away with one of 2 possible results....Either A) He's planted....and the LOOOOOONNNNNGGG pauses between his answers is him being fed answers.....OR B) He's just THAT incompetent at public speaking....

Also, there has been recent reports that SOME of the polling locations had more votes cast for Greene than had been officially counted.

Politico

One potential red flag: A significant difference between the results of absentee and election day ballots. According to Ludwig, of the state’s 46 counties, half have a disparity of greater than 10 percentage points between the absentee and election day ballots. “The election day ballots all favor Mr. Greene. We don’t know what it means,” Ludwig said in an interview. “We did significantly better on absentees than Election Day, which is according to the mathematicians, quite significant. The other reason is, it didn’t happen in any other races on the ballot.” In Lancaster County, Rawl won absentee ballots over Greene by a staggering 84 percent to 16 percent margin; but Greene easily led among Election Day voters by 17 percentage points. In Spartanburg County, Ludwig said there are 25 precincts in which Greene received more votes than were actually cast and 50 other precincts where votes appeared to be missing from the final count. “In only two of 88 precincts, do the number of votes Greene got plus the number we got equal the total cast,” Ludwig said. Greene also racked up a 75 percent or greater margin in one-seventh of all precincts statewide, a mark that Ludwig notes is even difficult for an incumbent to reach.

Youtube Vid

I also found another interview where he goes out of his way to avoid the question of the $10,400 raised for the filing...

YOUTUBE VID 2

I can't find any uploads of the LAST interview I saw on Greene done by CNN's Don Lemon but my GOD what an awful display that one is....

Also....if you go to the original video of Greene on the Keith Oberman show at roughly 5mins in....when he's talking about Vic Rawl or whatever....You can CLEARLY hear another voice speak up....I tried isolating it in Audacity and bumping the volume up to see if I could make out what was said, alas no luck. Hopefully someone else can have better luck

Conclusion: My conclusion is this man IS indeed a plant, although it's not certain as to IF he's a republican plant and if so...WHY they would choose him.....

EDIT TO ADD: Found a Fox News interview....Just listen to some of his responses....they are WORD FOR WORD from the Keith O. Interview....Err....can someone say Cue cards?

OH! And I just noticed...TWICE in the FOX interview he says he spent LESS THAN $2000 on the campaign....Err......$10,400 > Less than $2000 dude....

Youtube Vid 3

OOOPSIES! Found the CNN interview I was looking for....It's EVEN wilder IMO

CNN Youtube Vid

[edit on 6/13/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

OOOPSIES! Found the CNN interview I was looking for....It's EVEN wilder IMO

That interview with Don Lemon was simply amazing. I don't think I have any more to say on the subject without sounding like an ablest. According to Mr. Greene, he was in the Army/Air Force for a combined thirteen years, so I can see how he might have accumulated the 10,440 dollar filing fee. He also has access to an automobile, about seven years old (2003), which may or may not be his. As well as his claim that he is collecting benefits from the Army or Air Force: I'm not sure how that works.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

I've got to agree with you completely on this one. After watching more videos of his public speaking and seeing a lot more articles about him the big question going through my head has just been a repeating "what the %##&?" I was in the Center yesterday watching some youtube videos of him with some other journalists after the game and we all managed to get a few good laughs. Seriously this guy makes W. Bush's public speaking skills look like Kennedy's.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
something is definitely up here.

the long pauses before he answers are bizarre, especially when he shows the capability a couple of times to snap back, like when he wants to know who specifically questioned his mental capacity.

not only is the whole story unbelievable, the youtube real-news clips are like something out of a scripted movie.

it's almost like he's playing a character

i keep expecting to hear a howard stern "baba booey" and it never comes

[edit on 14-6-2010 by oleus]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
Just got to watch the video of Olbermann (sp) and gimme a break Clyburn.

"Somebody gave him that 10,000 and he should be investigated." How about we investigate the millions that have gone to people just like him? Try to discredit the low man on the totem pole because he doesn't fit his agenda? Ugh. This government is made off of politicians getting funding out the wazoo and all of a sudden it's a problem because Clyburn doesn't like the guy?

NO!!! Use your HEAD!!! I think you're exceptionally WRONG.

Clyburn, a Democrat, isn't complaining that his fellow Democrat doesn't "fit his agenda." You're smarter than this.

He's saying that the $10,000 fee was paid BY REPUBLICANS.

That's right. The SC Republican party paid the $10,000 for Alvin Greene, an idiot, so he would face Jim Demint (a seasoned senator) in November.

HELLO!!!??

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

I think this is a story where it is what it is. And if I was Jim Demint I wouldn't think thius is a shoe in victory either. Knowing how are media is and how everybody wants the underdog to win mentality. I don;t know stranger things have happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
reply to post by WTFover

I think this is a story where it is what it is. And if I was Jim Demint I wouldn't think thius is a shoe in victory either. Knowing how are media is and how everybody wants the underdog to win mentality. I don;t know stranger things have happened.

Again, I believe Jim DeMint and the SC Republican party paid the fee for Alvin Greene to run for Congress. He WANTS to run against a black man who had pending felony charges. What rich white man in South Carolina wouldn't want to run against Alvin Greene???

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkusMaximus

I think that is quite a stretch. Just because the filing fee is paid, doesn't ensure victory at the ballot box. It only obtained a place on the ballot. People still had to punch the card, pull the handle, mark the ballot, or however they do it there.

I sincerely hope it is a result of anti-incumbent fever and it is infecting every voter in the country.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

See my above post.

I am hoping for a whole lot of strange this election cycle!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
maybe, just maybe, its not the vote that counts, but who counts the vote.... S+F

[edit on 30-7-2010 by 2012DragonSlayer]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How does the election work over there in SC in the Democratic primary?

Can anyone vote? Do you have to register as a Democrat?

I know one thing, if I lived in South Carolina, I would be running in that election BIG TIME as a third party candidate.

Who is the third party candidate?

MAYBE he is a Tea Party plant.

BOOYAH!

HeHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE, maybe just maybe someone knows what they are doing over there in SC.

I cannot wait to see more things this election is going to show.

I would love to set up a huge debate here in Wisconsin. I think the Dem held offices here are going down the tube. Even the liberal state of Wisconsin it turning Tea colored.

Forget blue or red, I am thinking teal is my new color!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join