It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian Gerrish & Common Purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I had the name Brian Gerrish given to me from a friend who like me is interested in social politics, and the governments fingers in all our day to lives.

Brian Gerrish is an ex royal navy officer, and he retired and as far as I know he still lives in Plymouth.

The story goes that he became interested in the EU and its influence on the UK back in the 80's, and as a result the people with the most influence here in the UK in government, religion, police, banks, education etc all working towards a "Common Purpose".

He found a charity using that name, doing exactly that, promoting that people can be taught to work towrads a common goal, all great if its for the benefit of all, but as we all know, anything like this is a top down process that pushes, ideas, influence and commands from high up, to be passed down through the social ladder, so we all get the idea in the end.

He is as far as I can tell, far right, but he does raise some very serious thoughts, and he does it in these videos.

Brian Gerrish - The Truth About Common Purpose

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Common Purpose - Website

Its a fascinating set of video's, and something soem of us on here can get our teeth into maybe.

Cheers

[edit on 10/6/10 by multichild]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good find.

I can most certainly say this is connected to something huge and vast.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Having met Brian Gerrish, and personally investigated TPUC, The British Constitution Group, the English Democrats and other far right nationalist British groups, I can offer an educated, first-hand opinion here.

The subjects that Brian and others of his ilk talk about are extremely interesting. They have uncovered an 'underworld' in the UK that exists by using the legal system and the UK social structure against itself. Not to mention they make great points about civil liberties, and do a grand job of promoting the much needed anti-authority agenda here in the UK.

HOWEVER, the big problem with these groups is that many of them (not all) come from a pseudo-fascist and (again not all) Christian fundamentalist background. The points they make are only worthy if their politics are completely unbiased - this isn't the case unfortunately.

Common Purpose is a disturbing group, with Machiavellian and Orwellian tendencies. Once you fall down THAT rabbit-hole, there's no coming back. The UK conspiracy scene is a lot seedier and grubbier than the US scene - with personalities and personal conflicts being much more to the fore.

Google Brian Gerrish, and some of the organisations I've mentioned above for an introduction into the British 'underworld' and the far-right.

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I had his name and this information given to me from a friend of his who lives in Bristol, and has the same thoughts he has on the social issues effecting the UK today.

His points and findings are very interesting, and when you read into it some more, you can actually sort of "feel" it going on.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Indeed you're right.

You wouldn't be referring to Roger would you? (His friend)

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

That was a fantastic reply to the original thread Parallex.

The person I know is called Janet Ashman, she is a god friend of ours, and I think she is of the same political persuasion as Brian.

I watched the videos again, and I think Brian is spot on with his opinion on Common Purpose, and I also agree with your statement of the British political underworld being different to the US. This country can be very sinister and not so much greedy, but more pompus and right wing.

Once you look into this, its a horrible feeling, but you can feel it happening, and with all the influence coming from Brussells, this must be a European agenda.

[edit on 10/6/10 by multichild]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In the link below, Brian Gerrish points out what he belives are the EU puppets that run the UK. In his theory the EU have allowed Nick Griffin to become the person right wing thinkers turn too, even though himself and his father are Masons, and thereby controlling the right wing agenda and not allowing any right wing movement to get to big, and then the other puppets are all Bilderberg and Maonic members.

He also outlines when the UK sold itself out to the EU, and the queen also gae her consent, all beihind the backs of the British people.

Expose the EU dictatorship

Very intersting stuff, and in honesty not to un-believable either.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If you want to see a political party far more dangerous than the BNP - because they are better are hiding what they think, look up the 'English Democrats'. Never has there been a nastier bunch.

Some of them are fine - but for the most part, they're a dangerous breed.

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Yes I see what you mean, quite a nice looking website actually, and they look a professional, friendly bunch.

I understand what they asking for, and we have the same non political organisations in Wales too.

I went to a welsh medium school during the Meibion Glyndwr actions, where English peoples second homes where being burnt, vandalised and they themselves, being threatend, but it went away very quickly.

I do understand the concerns people have with loseing their identity, with their countries being lost to EU powers, and the differences that make up countries being smoothed out so we become a single nation.

But I honestly do believe, that the EU will fail at some stage. It will fail to group all the EU countries together, and the only thing that will happen is an over riding government that will dictate financail policies. But breaking people down and opening borders up, will result in some sort of back draft.

Turkey is def out of the picture now, what with them speaking out against Israel, Greece, Portugal and Italy, possibly Spain will see more and more problems, and countries such as Germany, France & Britain will fight each other politically for the power.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I have known about Brian Gerrish for about 2 years and have read/viewed all his stuff. I am very pleased that Brian is on the case of the Common Purpose ring pieces. We all have a part to play in combatting these parasites, so get the word out. If you dont Know about Common Purpose go to wwwrichplanet.net for more info. This site is also an excellent small conspiracy site.

new topics

top topics

join