It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Far-Right Surge In Dutch Election Overshadows Reforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

UPDATE: Far-Right Surge In Dutch Election Overshadows Reforms

online.wsj.com

Indicating his eagerness to play a part in the coalition talks, Wilders said he is willing to let go of his earlier stance to keep the pension age at 65, something he forcefully advocated during the election campaign. In order to deal with the aging population and the burden it will put on the state finances, most other parties are pushing to increase the pension age to 67.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yesterday, the Netherlands voted for a new parliament. Wilders his party became the third largest. Eager to join the coalition he wants to become part of he breaks immediately his first promise.

My guess/prediction is that he's also gonna change his mind about the EU. He is/was against this unification, I really wonder how long that will last.

Wilders is in my opinion a very dangerous Zionist with the NWO agenda in his pocket and not a Nazi like many claim.
His opinion about the recent attack on Flotilla and the attack on Gaza right before Obama became president was that it was all justified.

online.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Uhm.... what does this mean for the casual tourist of Amsterdam?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Nothing much.

Hate to say that our country is taking a strong turn right. too bad. i voted leftwinged D66 just prevent this turn the Netherlans is making.

There is more to Wilders then most know. i Don't trust him in anyway.
There are view biographics written about him but no writer/journalist ever had an awnser bout his job in Israel....can you fill in the blanks here?

Wilders lived 9 years in Israel.....a 9 year black hole that is. Has Mossat smell all overe it.

There is more to this person then reaches the eye's.
He's a danger to our country. His Party (read; movement) is non-democratic. there are no debates/votes on internal party issues. You cannot join up with the PVV, therefore you cannot have any influenses on party issues whatsoever. He is the absolute party leader
There is no real information about the sponsers of the PVV. Word is that he has alot af elite support from USA and Israel. What should be obvious is that the party has lot's and lot's of money to spend.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ThraexX do U know about
Karma and the missing 2000Euro?
Well, karma will be there soon for you!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know, I was going to star and flag this thread just for introducing a discussion about the internal affairs of a country other than the US or Israel, then I saw this....

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Wilders is in my opinion a very dangerous Zionist with the NWO agenda in his pocket

...and realised that it's just more of the same tired old crap.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

If Wilders gets the coalition he wants it's over for the coffeeshops and "de walletjes" (red light district).
So there would not be much left for the Americans to tourist.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Yup, it's the same all over.

Shouldn't that start some bells ringing?

new topics

top topics

join