It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Census Shows Rising Minority Population

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Yet you have managed to throw around the racist accusation numerous times without proof, as well as avoiding the topic altogether.

I thought you admitting it meant I did not need to provide proof. I know, I know, you denied it too. Your best friend is black, right?

originally posted by brainwrek
Whites have lost 14% in 9 years.

That is way too fast, and soon we will be the minority.

My problem is the way of life is changing. Whether people will admit the painful truth or not, minorities lag behind in many aspects of life (higher crime rates, lower income, lower education levels, etc etc), and it isnt due to institutionalized racism.

You and your family are driving down the road and your car breaks down. Where would you feel more comfortable at? breaking down in a white part of town, or a minority part of town?

Should I provide violent crime rates by race?

Happy now?

I have addressed the topic more than enough. What else would you like to hear? You are scared that there are less and less white people around. You have made that very clear. There is no denying you have made this the theme of your entire thread. You have then gone on to provide skewed stats that do nothing to represent socio-economic, geographical, or geo-political factors. You purposely only provide race and numbers to back up your clearly stated fear of your precious white skin becoming a rarity.

What else is there to say?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Thought this might give everyone a giggle, was a great episode as well!!!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by greeny122229]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Skewed stats? My information comes directly from the FBI and DOJ.

Yours come from where?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

lol, your thread, like your logic.. sucks.
second line is to keep em guessing..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Skewed stats? My information comes directly from the FBI and DOJ.

I should have known it would confuse you. This is going to be really easy though. You want proof you are a blatant racist? No problem. Tell me something, in your stats about minorities lagging in all those areas, what do you mean by minorities? Left handed people? Redheads? Twins? Races other than White?

Yours come from where?

Which of the stats I have given you would you like the source for?

Say something stupid.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Racial minorities. As in African Americans, hispanics, etc etc

How about a reliable source for any of them.

Simply because I have posted factual data doesnt make me, nor anyone else a racist.

Refute the data.

I'll save your one brain cell the time and effort. You cant. You simply refuse to accept a widely known truth because it destroys your little idealogical world view.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Racial minorities. As in African Americans, hispanics, etc etc

First of all, let me say thank you!

Gosh, that was what I thought you meant but then you said you were not racist and I got confused.

Let's look at what you said again -

My problem is the way of life is changing. Whether people will admit the painful truth or not, minorities lag behind in many aspects of life (higher crime rates, lower income, lower education levels, etc etc), and it isnt due to institutionalized racism.

See, you can also claim the exact same thing for the impoverished, undereducated, orphaned. You did not. You chose just race to look at. That shows you are not interested in facts, real numbers, or even examining the actual problem. You just want to point out some numbers that make race an issue when it is part of several.

How about a reliable source for any of them.

No. I want you to point out the ones you feel need to be sourced. The reason for this is because I have not offered any stats without a source so I need to know which ones you think I failed to do so for. Honestly, I think you are full of crap and just saying things and hoping it deflects some of the negative attention from you. I am sure you will show me why I am correct or wrong soon. You have at least proven quite reliable.

Simply because I have posted factual data doesnt make me, nor anyone else a racist.

Luckily I quoted you stating more than just factual data that clearly does represent how racist you are.

Refute the data.

I do not need to. I never said I could. You seem to have missed the entirety of my post and want to focus on the one you think you can dig into. What factual data did you present in your car breaking down scenario again?

I'll save your one brain cell the time and effort. You cant. You simply refuse to accept a widely known truth because it destroys your little idealogical world view.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by brainwrek]

Do not worry about me. I showed how your own words prove you are a racist and I have plenty of brain cells left. Good job deflecting and distracting though. It would almost make sense had I not quoted all those other racist little sentences you seem to be ignoring.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by RRokkyy

so, because you lived in a nice neighborhood means that race is responsible for crime? i live in an all white neighborhood too, right now, and i can tell you there is enough crime. It is a wealthy area, so its nothing major, but it exists, and is mostly commited by the white residents (because there arent any others)

No rapes,no murders,no violence. You have made my case. Thank you.

If you think race is a contributing factor, then you only think your thinking. Race has nothing to do with a persons sense of decency, it is the conditions from where they came. we are 99.9% identical in the genome across all races, are you positng that the trivial difference makes some people more criminal then others?

Race is only an indicator that a person belongs to a limited gene group.
It only takes few defective genes to kill you. A few genes to make you
look different. There arent that many different genes between a Lion
and a Cow. Yet they are completely different. Same with a Chihuahua and
a wolf. Almost identical in genes yet completely different in appearance
and function. The difference between a White Sociopath Serial Killer and
A White person who is not a sociopath is only a few genes but they make
all the difference.
There is no logical reason to assume everyone is the same,particularly
when there is no evidence to prove it.

On a small scale, any idea can work. Your nice little white town, sall population, of course there will be very little crime. But if you have a whole nation full of white people, different classes and different conditions, you will still be faced with as many criminals and gang members as if there were a minority group.

Poor white people are no more decent then poor black people, it is all a matter of power and control. If the white people at the top of the power chain would relinquish some of that power and control to the lower classes, we would have a much more decent scenario.

you cannot blame race for crime. it is ignorant, and ignoring the social factors that are entirely to blame. White americans have built, in their history, a concrete advantage that drags on the countries minorities to this day.

You see crime where you see conditions for it, and in those places you see those who have been conditioned for crime. Its a vicious cycle.

You appear to admit there is a difference in crime amongst the races. Prison statistics prove that. YOu blame it on social factors,
oppression,power structure. You provide no evidence to support your views. They are just liberal wishful thinking.

On a more positive note even if I am right it is possible through
simple breeding of the top few percent of males to the female
population to improve the IQ,and other characteristics of any
population including white people, who could use some improvement.

lol. this is the most rediculous thing i have ever read. i cant believe that you believe yourself.

Liberal wishful thinking? right, so statistics PROVE that social factors do not contribute to violence. We see black people commiting more crimes, so obviously they are all completely and hopelessly violent. o well, lets kill them!

...I dont even know how you can reasonably think society has nothing to do with how people act. You make it so cut and dry, black and white, light and dark. Your saying there is absolutely no middle ground, and that black people are the way they are because their black. White people are nice and rich because their white. and hispanics are all illegal. Its... crazy. mindboggling.

African americans were released by their white slave-owners in the millions when slavery was abolished in the 1800s. So, america started with white people owning land and having excessive wealth, and black people started essentially homeless and with nothing but a country that hated them to prosper from. Seems like we kind of got a head start, right?

so, you cant take that and say hmmm, maybe society has been stacked from the start, and what were seeing is the result of the backward social policies that saw our brothers, who are just as moral as us, enslaved and degraded by us.

the way you think makes me sick. and your post makes me laugh. I know my logic is waisted on you, but here it is for sane people to obsorb

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Mathematically there has to be more immigrants from Mexico than from Canada. Mainly due to the fact that the majority of Canadians wouldn't want to immigrate here !

The Indians didn't technically own the land in which they called Home, but they were forcefully removed by gunpoint. If that isn't stealing then I don't know what is.

The first case of biological/germ warfare was used on the Native Americans when the US Govt knowingly provided blankets infected with the smallpox virus to the Native people.

The Black communities have been become impoverished, crime ridden and unsafe as a result of years, of highly addictive narcotics flowing into them.

As with the Irish and Italian gangsters of the 20's during prohibition, we now have Black gangs killing one another over drug "turf wars".

Blacks did not import these drugs into the USA. Our very own CIA does and the fact that these highly addictive narcotics have historically been introduced exclusively into Black neighborhoods with Heroin first appearing in Harlem in the 1930's and Crack Cocaine in the 1980's exemplifies institutionalized racism and genocide.

The Japanese Americans were rounded up, sacrificing their homes and jobs and placed into prison camps during WWII.

But German Americans, whom are White were not ?

There are plenty of examples of institutionalized racism here in the USA.

It being part of the institution and inherent system of denial, are purposefully obfuscated to evade the truth as well as protecting those responsible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join