It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Healing and the power of you're body.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I know i must be very careful on this and i will not say everything works but it is fascinating to see and hear the results. I'm very interested in self healing and i've read and watched a whole lot on this item. I came to the conclusion that actually 90% of the illnesses there are today are completely unnecessary just because Big-Pharma likes to make money and because we aren't educated enough about our bodies and the way we consume foods and drinks. Also i think vaccinations are completely destroying our bodies own defences. When you have a choice don't take them, at least i don't any more. Of course i'm no doctor but that is the way i feel and have learnt over time. I have a lot of vaccinations in the past for the conditions i had/have. Just eat good living foods and you're bodies will be strong enough to deal with.

Here is an documentary about vaccinations and what it is causing:
video.google.ca...#

I will show you some video's i think are very interesting and informative about you're bodies, food and some things you can do at home to help you're bodies be or become more healthy.

Her is an link of ancient secrets about metals for health:
www.stoptherobbery.com...

Of course the best way is to just don't get sick. A way to achieve that is to just eat good quality food. I saw a interview with Raymond Francis on the concious media network but you have to pay for the interviews now. 1 day trial is free. Look it up if you are interested.

He was once a very sick man and was lying almost dead in his bed when he thought of vitamins to heal his illnesses. Now he looks like a very healthy man and conquered all his illnesses.

Here is a piece of it from the freedom movie 2:
www.youtube.com...

When you get the trial don't forget to watch the video of Leonid Sharashkin here is the preview:
www.youtube.com...

This man is talking about the power of the plant based foods. In one of his claims witch is backed by scientific studies he says the following: When someone has a plant or a garden and you give them water wash you're feet in the water first. This is so because the plant can pick up trough you're sweat what is missing in you're body and then producing more of the vitamin/minerals you're missing. Quite amazing isn't it.

Somebody is known with the Bob Beck protocol? Well he has some tips so you can clean you're body at home. Really interesting
www.youtube.com...
When you find Bob Beck interesting there is a lot more you can find on youtube.

Rick simpson, i know he is being talked about over here but the docu is so fascinating that it can't be missing in this topic. For the ones who don't know him he has found out that hemp oil can cure a whole lot of diseases. Her is the link:
www.youtube.com...

Here are some links of a health guide also very interesting. There are video's and some texts and they could be real helpful.

Last but certainly not least i like to share fascinating video about shamans and their medical treatments:
video.google.ca...#

Well i will prepare my foods now so i hope someone is interested to and watch some of the video's. It could really help i think.

Peace and love to you all and life healthy happy lives.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Vincent84]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow! Now that's an intro!
Howdy doody.

Are you familiar with Dr. Andrew Weil?
I was first introduced to many of the concepts of natural health years ago by him and a seminar by Tony Robbins.
Looking forward to your contributions.
-AD

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
He Vincent.

That's some very interesting info you gave here.

I was expecting energies and stuff or can I find that in one of the videos ?
Cause I know it is real. The power of the mind is an amazing tool.

Never would I have expected a plant to be a percipient of the same .

S & F

You are not new are you ? I've seen your name before.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincent84
Just eat good living foods and you're bodies will be strong enough to deal with.

Hi Vincenc84- Starred and Flagged

You are what you eat/consume- so if you put nosive things into your body, you'll eventually get sick. And add to that the emotional stress people are usually put under., ETC.

Fast food, cigs & alcohol, surgeries that will fix your selfsteem???¿?¿??¿ lol, vaccinations that will keep you protected from mmmmmysterious virus, medications for the breakdowns, etc.

Oh yeah, it's all a HUGE bussiness.

The key is eating healthy: NO meat - organic fruits, vegetables, rice, etc. No transgenics!!!. lol
Also making excercise, something fun, no need to pay a gym, just an 1hour walk in the park will do- for releasing the stress accumulated throughout the day and keeping the body in shape. etc.
Plus some meditation.

STRONG mind, healthy body.
Much more complicated to manipulate.

And less likely to get sick.

[edit on 10/6/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello there.

Yeah thought about putting stuff in there about healing trough the power of the mind and with energies but i thought people would skip the topic.....hahahah.
It is very interesting though and you can find a lot of information on the internet about it. Also i haven't read so much about it as with this.

Peace and good luck find some bout it.

Loves Vincent

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well guys and girls.

Just came back from a night at the town here in Holland.
I thought more people would be interesting about this.
It could really help with so much of the health problems we have today.
When some one is interested there is much to find when it comes about cures for cancer.

Peace and let me know if you want to know more.

Loves Vincent.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just watched a nice video to heal trough the mind.
www.youtube.com...

Peace

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Vincent84]

top topics

join