It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Scientist joining the ranks here on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Selective, if you're overseeing all aspects yourself up until now, and you still have a need for expensive equipment to publicly verify your work, how have you privately verified your work to date without the necessary equipment

To answer your question using a metaphor, one does not have to record with video to know what they saw, but when trying to explain what they saw to others, it does help. My projects are very biological, but dealing more with raw matter in a formless state. This cannot be captured on film, yet it's effects can be. For every action there's a reaction. It's a simple game of connect the dots, only it involves making a leap beyond physical understanding.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Selective]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Welcome.

So, biology huh?

Well, a good website for fringe science is the Cornell archives from Los Alamos national labs here:
xxx.lanl.gov...

Open access to 608,911 e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics

And, since you are into the biology, have you heard of Wilhelm Reich?

I recommend reading some of his material. He got 'Tesla'd' by the secret gov't because of his discoveries...

Good luck on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective
Thanks, very much appreciated. There are two science labs located at WPAFB

My squadron and I have flown into Wright-Patt numerous times.
When we go off base, we would go across the street for pizza at Cousins Vinny's (popular place for pilots and crew).
Hence my question:
Do you like the Pizza at Cousins Vinny's in Skyway?
If you had answered positively, I would have understood and left it at that.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by beebs
And, since you are into the biology, have you heard of Wilhelm Reich?

Yes, I have read up on everything of Wilhelm Reich. In a way he was my main inspiration for my research. I also use his story as an everyday reminder of what could be my future, for those that do not remember the past are surely doomed to repeat it. The sad part about Wilhelm Reich is how the government went to him for building weather control devices (built in tiny boxes and put into the skies using weather balloons) and had all of his books burned while taken from his family and imprisoned till he died in his jail cell. Not to mention his motor invention that ran off of the human energy field was stolen and his partner was found dead just years before Roswell happened.

I took special note off all his unfinished work and pretty much set out to finish it. Though his primary concern was harnessing matter and finding ways to use it, I took another approach and discovered something that Wilhelm Reich had missed completely.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Selective, looking forward to your input and hopefully future threads relating to science.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Selective

You should start a thread soon asking if any members of ATS have the lab equipment that you need, or are able to get ahold of it. Plus there are many of us that have all kinds of equipment and video cameras also. I wouldn't mind helping video tape your experiment and loaning you some of the lab equipment if I have it or can borrow it from friends.

I believe I also have all of Wilhelm Reichs books also, even the banned books that were supposed to be burned. I suspect I might know what you have discovered since I have read many of his books. I suspect you have discovered something similar to a new battery that he stated he discovered that basically runs off of ether and biological matter.

Whatever your project is, I'm sure people here at ATS can help you out. They can only help you out if you ask for their help and with you telling them what it is that you need to help you out in your project. I'm pretty sure you will be able to find all the help you need here on ATS.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
When we go off base, we would go across the street for pizza at Cousins Vinny's (popular place for pilots and crew).

Oh, I see. No, I have never been to WPAFB before. I do know they have two science labs though, and the pilots I'm pretty sure don't have access to the labs.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

You should start a thread soon asking if any members of ATS have the lab equipment that you need, or are able to get a hold of it.

I've been up all day searching on the net, so I'm going to get some sleep right now. I will make a list of all the equipment that I need and hopefully we'll be able to turn this into a group project, possibly helping each other out. I do own one digital movie camera (with two battery packs, and over 24 GB of memory).

We'll get this rolling soon...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Selective]

OK, I'm back online...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Selective]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey Selective,

Just a couple of ideas, If you need heat vision cameras (infrared cameras) then there are some cops on ATS and they usually have access to these, so do fire fighters I believe.

In terms of video cameras you can get ridiculously cheap SD cameras on ebay these days. SD video has been used for years as evidence so you probably won't need high def.

I'm not sure if I missed it but do you intend to make tour research publicly available i.e. for the good of humanity or proprietary i.e. profit from it? The path you choose would determine how best to go about your research.

If your work is along the lines of a battery / power generator then you may be able to get small grants from state authorities or private energy companies. These groups often give out small grants of around 5 - 10K and usually do it for publicity so they don't really care how scientific you are as long as you won't make them look like fools, by generating bad press.

My last though, along the line of your movie idea is that you might be able to get film school kiddies to do a doco on you. They are always looking for new ideas and work for free. At the very least you would end up with some cameras on your work and few extra hands for the job.

Oh and if you do find people on ATS talking about your field, be sure to jump in and tell them / show them what you have researched before. there is nothing more frustrating than people researching dead ends simply because they didn't know it had been done before.

Good luck with your project I hope you get your desired result.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'd really recommend coming back when you can strip some of the vague out of it. You may be on the level, but at the moment you're looking like you've got nothing, you just want to see how many people you can get listening to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonsantoTriffid
I'm not sure if I missed it but do you intend to make your research publicly available i.e. for the good of humanity or proprietary i.e. profit from it?

The projects are more important than money, so my plan is to release it all for free over the internet once it's finished. Most likely as a download torrent over The Pirate Bay and other torrent web sites. This way it can not be taken from the people, and the people will be given something to empower them again.

These groups often give out small grants of around 5 - 10K and usually do it for publicity so they don't really care how scientific you are as long as you won't make them look like fools, by generating bad press.

As long as the projects are unfinished, the only way to not generate bad press for sponsors of the projects is to not mention them at all till the projects are finished.

along the line of your movie idea is that you might be able to get film school kiddies to do a doco on you.

The main problem with most camera operators is they are impatient, don't have the time required, and usually lack enough recording time on one camera. For this to go as planed, I would need an entire dedicated crew that could treat it like a job and operate in alternating shifts.

I did however look up every Ghost Hunter group in my area and I figured they would have some equipment that I needed along with the cameras and free time available, and after all of them turned out to not be suitable for the research for one reason or another, the one group that did qualify to help with the research told me they simply didn't have the time for it and by the looks on their faces I could tell they were too scared to be involved.

A movie company would be my next choice because they would have a time frame to work in and have all the equipment I need.

Oh and if you do find people on ATS talking about your field, be sure to jump in and tell them / show them what you have researched before.

I will, and these forums are huge so there is a chance I missed a topic somewhere on here.

I am a person of science though, and I use the scientific method and controlled studies. Since my projects are so out there, without video and the lab equipment, no one will ever believe my findings are true.

When browsing these forums, I have come across many topics hinting at what I'm working on and what my projects do, but they were created by people just asking "what if?" and "is it possible?" threads. Seeing how I know and figured out how, it's important for me to set myself aside from the thinkers and create a new area for the doers. I feel if I am to be taken seriously, I must stand my ground in science and let the thinkers come to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'd really recommend coming back when you can strip some of the vague out of it. You may be on the level, but at the moment you're looking like you've got nothing, you just want to see how many people you can get listening to you.

Sorry, blame ATS. They have stupid guidelines that say I can't make a topic till after I make 20 posts.

This is just my introduction post, so by the guidelines, I can't really talk about it till I make a topic for it.

This is my 19th post

So yeah, blame ATS, I didn't make the stupid forum rule.

it should be 10 posts, not 20

one more post and I'll be good.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hopefully you can answer a silly question for the 20th so we can get this party started.

Is your research concerning material:

Animal

Vegetable, or

Mineral

(or none of the above)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Welcome Selective, I'm looking forward to your threads.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I just found an interesting site that should grab yer interest. Seems Steorn has launched a type of collaborative community and it's mostly in "electromagnetics". Perhaps this is up yer alley? Over my head...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I took special note off all his unfinished work and pretty much set out to finish it. Though his primary concern was harnessing matter and finding ways to use it, I took another approach and discovered something that Wilhelm Reich had missed completely.

Heard of James Demeo?

And please let me know if I can at all be involved in your R&D

I would love to know more.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Is your research concerning material:
Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral
(or none of the above)

It's 100% Human, It Is The Subject involved.

Supposedly devices can be created to work with what I know and have developed, but my focus has been strictly on the human body. I'm open to working with those more into the technical side, but making devices to work with it is something I'm not to experienced with.

The instructions will be simple enough to memorize, so once known, it will become apart of the Subject and remain dormant till accessed again.

In a way this is good, because stealing such progress would have to involve kidnapping and as the information spreads from person to person, it will not be stopped.

No devices needed, no foods or drinks needed, no drugs needed.

Only requirement is one's mind and body must meet specific requirements, which anyone with enough desire and determination can achieve.

-------------
Well this is my 20th post. I'm preparing the new topic right now. Give me 24 hours to prepare it, and check the science section this time tomorrow. No more being vague, it will be extremely detailed.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
Seems Steorn has launched a type of collaborative community and it's mostly in "electromagnetics". Perhaps this is up yer alley? Over my head...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that link. Electromagnetic information is hard to find. I'm sure there's something in there I can use, or something I learned that I can share with others.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'll keep a look out for your topic.

I'm interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join