It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Scientist joining the ranks here on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
About me:

I am an independent scientist with highly sensitive information. Much like the black budget projects but without the black budget. I am not necessarily here to share what I know, but to find where I need to be to finish what I am working on. Besides, no one would ever believe me. Before I got involved myself, I would have never thought everything I experienced was even possible. There is a very good reason why the public is being kept in the dark and once I finish what I am working on I promise I will go public and announce it and reveal it to the public. Please don't ask me about details or specifics as this is just my introduction topic.

Why I Joined ATS:

I began my secret projects back in 1994 and as time passed I eventually stumbled upon ATS around 2005. I would always find pieces of secret information released on ATS, of course none of them had anything to do with what I was working on, but I then decided it would be my first choice for finding contacts or digging for information, and one day going public when I feel the time is right for people to know the truth of my projects.

My Other Interests:

I'm Vegetarian, I enjoy Movies at the Theater with Popcorn, I'm picky when it comes to music, and I love roller coasters. I am a very private person.

One Last Thing:

My projects are my life. As I got more involved with them, I began to separate myself from others. I'm not a social person anymore. Instead I have a tendency to look everyone up and down to determine if they are capable of following in my footsteps.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My projects are my life. As I got more involved with them, I began to separate myself from others. I'm not a social person anymore. Instead I have a tendency to look everyone up and down to determine if they are capable of following in my footsteps.

With that in your opening post, allow me to be the first to welcome you to ATS.

High-speed typists on here notwithstanding, of course.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Selective

are we supposed to believe that?

hello 'Selective'

[edit on 10-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Best of luck to you.

I'm sitting here wondering how, without becoming an expert of every field, I can believe anything is true. It seems that any belief in anything I'm not well-versed in is really just a leap of faith.

Trusting that my sources did their homework.

-----

Oh well.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Selective. Always glad to have fresh blood (you didn't know this was a vampire site?)

I'm sure you will have much to add here. Plenty to see and do, it;s like a theme park for the mentally tortured

Glad you're here friend!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

You may find some people are skeptical of anyone who claims to have credentials like yours, me included.
So if I may ask, since you live alone, are you bigoted?
Have you seen windy?
Do you like the Pizza at Cousins Vinny's in Skyway?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hello Selective .

Quite an introduction there .

Though you do realise such intro`s are a dime a dozen on ATS , especially so this time of year .

I am an independent scientist

Good . No doubt as a scientist , you will welcome further inquiry at a later time . (i.e In a thread other than your introduction )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
post by Selective

Instead I have a tendency to look everyone up and down to determine if they are capable of following in my footsteps.

mmmmkayyy !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to your unveiling of your "secret projects" .

A word of caution :

Try not to over indulge in the foreplay ......................

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

"Doc....are you telling me you built a time machine out of a Delorean?

"Wow....This is heavy"

1.21 Jiggawatts of light to you.

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

The more the merrier!

Since you've been familiar with ATS since 2005 you should jump in and find a topic and start a thread. I for one love new viewpoints and it sounds like your experience and background are interesting.

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope to read your threads someday. I hope you the best in your research and that we all may learn from them.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

are we supposed to believe that?

hello 'Selective'

[edit on 10-6-2010 by St Udio]

This is the one thing about me I will share in the open. This is because I am set on either finding others or relocating to finish my projects. At the moment my projects are unfinished so no one cares about them so I'm safe. Once they are finished, this will change I'm sure, but for now I'm safe and have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
OK just to be clear...

I am willing to trade cat food for information, but if you spray me with black goop our relationship is OVER!

:-)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hurry up and get 20 posts!

I'm ready for a good I have secret world-changing inventions that you are too stupid to understand and that the government wants to kill me for thread

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Are you a Reds fan? How about 5 way chili? Montgomery Inn? Looking forward to exploring your research.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Welcome to ATS.

You may find some people are skeptical of anyone who claims to have credentials like yours, me included.
So if I may ask, since you live alone, are you bigoted?
Have you seen windy?
Do you like the Pizza at Cousins Vinny's in Skyway?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Violater1]

Being skeptical is good and very much encouraged. If I was not so myself, I would not have gotten as far as I have.

I can answer your first question, but not sure what you were asking in the other two questions. To answer your first question, "So if I may ask, since you live alone, are you bigoted?", my answer is no. I seem to have developed an extremely deep understanding of everything and I see what others don't. For everything I witness, I see from multiple views and I see them as having multiple solutions. When I do interact with others on occasion, I always play the role of solving everyone's problems, teaching and educating them, and giving informative examples. Most usually think if someone does or says or even thinks something that this is how they are for life, but actually I've noticed everyone is just caught up in the ever evolving and ever changing habits that we create as we also break free from them at the same time. I am not stuck on one view or just my view, but the general public lacks a huge understanding in most things and the intelligence gap would be a huge set back for me, not to mention how they would react or think after they knew about my projects. It's how people adapt to and cling to old useless information when trying to learn something new that is why I avoid most people. In a way I feel like a time traveler stuck in the past. It's best if I just play along with the crowd and don't attract too much attention to myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective
When I do interact with others on occasion, I always play the role of solving everyone's problems, teaching and educating them, and giving informative examples.

Thank you, Jesus. I never lost faith in you.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Keep on writing Selective. Get your twenty posts in. I want to hear more about myself, I mean you, since you keep describing me.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Welcome aboard. Are you a Reds fan? How about 5 way chili? Montgomery Inn? Looking forward to exploring your research.

Skyline has a Vegetarian Menu, so the black bean deluxe is good. Always add the extra cheese.

Montgomery Inn, no... haha I'm Vegetarian, remember?

Pizza Hut, Papa John's, and Donato's Pizza are all my favorite pizza places. I always get diced tomatoes, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, mush rooms, and some times light jalapeno.

I also like Subway, but only the ones with the Veggie Pattie available.

My newest favorite place to eat at is Qdoba and I always get the three cheese nachos.

I'm not a sports fan. Nothing wrong with playing sports with friends, just never got into watching it. I do like the Olympics though.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Selective]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Welcome aboard!

The more the merrier!

Since you've been familiar with ATS since 2005 you should jump in and find a topic and start a thread. I for one love new viewpoints and it sounds like your experience and background are interesting.

Welcome!

After joining, I searched through the forums for most of the day. I was thinking I might find something related to my work on my projects, that I could post on, but my stuff is really out there and nothing like this board has ever seen before.

After I make 20 posts, I'll make a topic in the Gray Area, and be much more detailed on my projects.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective
I was thinking I might find something related to my work on my projects, that I could post on, but my stuff is really out there and nothing like this board has ever seen before.

Let us know what you're after and I'm sure we can find you some stuff pertaining to it on ATS. Maybe in a different lingo but it'll be here I'm sure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join